CH 7: FACING THE 2ND DIVISION (1)
9k 13 316
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't forget to leave favorites and a lot of comments(comment even more so). What is interesting in writing is seeing the comments and speculation of the readers. Receiving thanks for the chapter is good and all but receiving actual comments that allow discussion is even better. What's more I might have forgotten some things or ignored some information. So reading comments can help me correct those mistakes


While the sun slowly rose in the sky, somewhere not far from the 1st district of the Rukongai, there laid a house  that had a rather peculiar decoration. Four people were sitting while facing each other. There were two men and two women.

The first man had black hair and was wearing an equally black kimono with a vice captain badge on his arm and looked at the rest as he spoke, 

“What brings you here, big brother? You should know that this district isn’t currently under your jurisdiction.” 

His expression was stern and serious as he said those words. He was Kaien Shiba, the vice captain of the 13th division.

Facing him was a clearly older man with similar hair color and traits. It was easy to see that the two were related. Still, two big things differentiated them. The first one was the sloppy way he was sitting, as if everything was simply a bother. The second thing was the large white cloak with the number Ten inscribed in kanji on the back.

He was Isshin Shiba, captain of the tenth division. Facing his somewhat serious brother, Isshin could only smile bitterly. 

In the soul society, the four great noble families were known to all. Families so powerful that even the central 46, the governing body of the soul society had to respect them.

They were the Shihoin, the Kuchiki, the Ise and the Tsunayashiro.

What few people knew was that in reality there weren’t four, but rather five great families. The shiba being one of them. Sadly, for some unknown reason, the Shiba family lost its status and worse, was even booted out of the Seireitei.

Currently, since the eldest son of the family was a captain, it should have been possible to at least reinstate the family as a minor noble. Sadly, nothing of the sort happened.

“For how long are you going to be angry? You know very well that I am not interested in becoming the head of the family.”

Kaen though shook his head, “This isn’t the reason. Though I hated you because of this in the past, after entering the 13th division, I understood how deep the waters in the Seireitei were. What simply pisses me off is seeing you act like some tragic heroine who sacrificed herself for the family.”

A vein popped out on his forehead when he heard this. The muffled laugh from the two women present didn’t help.

“Kukaku, Rangiku, don’t tell me you find it funny?”

Kukaku Shiba, a black haired young woman with rather enticing curves covered her mouth as she shook her head. Her green eyes were flashing with amusement but she didn’t wish to further shame her eldest brother.

Rangiku Matsumoto, the vice captain of the 10th division on the other hand, was already laughing out loud. Her long blond hair swayed as her incredibly large breasts heaved. 

The two women's clothes revealed quite a bit of cleavage. But, even though Kukaku was by no means small, Rangiku was simply on another level altogether.

Ignoring the laughing duo since he was already used to their antics, Kaien looked back at his brother. “So, answer me, why are you here?”

Scratching his head, Isshin sighed before continuing, “The geezer sent me after we received the report from that trainee. It’s already weird enough for a hollow to appear in the 1st district, but the fact that a new soul could supposedly use Kido after just one look is unheard off.”

It has already been three days since Momo made her report. 

Kaien couldn’t help but frown, “What about my captain?”

“Well, you know how bad his health is. He had a problem during the reunion.”

“What!?”

Kaien immediately rose from his position. It was well known that the captain of the 13th division, Jushiro Ukitake, despite being one of the oldest captains, also had a very fragile health.

“Ha~ Don’t worry. That double faced psycho took care of him.”

Kaien let out a sigh of relief. He knew who his brother was talking about. Retsu Unohana, the captain of the 4th division and the best healer of the soul society. 

Sitting back, he let out a sigh of relief, “I see, if he is in the hands of captain Unohana, then we have nothing to worry about. Still, why are you always insulting her? Even though I admit that she can be somewhat rough during her treatment I don’t think she is two faced.”

‘Haha~ If only you knew.'

Like Ukitake, Isshin was also one of the oldest captains in the soul society. But compared to Unohana, he could only calm himself as a junior. 

After all she was nearly as old as the captain commander, making her a woman more than two thousand years old. 

But this wasn't all, he knew very well that the captain of the 4th division hadn’t always been the gentle and warm woman she portrayed herself to be. 

The fact that she was the 1st Kenpachi as well as the first captain of the 11th division was enough to prove how violent and bloodthirsty she was. What's more, before becoming a founding member of the Gotei 13, she was known as one of the most diabolical criminals in the Soul Society. 

Still, this was something of an unofficial secret and since he didn’t want to receive a visit from that crazy psycho, he decided to change subject.

“Forget it. Anyway! We and the 2nd division received the mission. First, we are to monitor him to verify if he really has a level equal or superior to a seated officer. Second, if we determine that it’s indeed the case, we have to determine his tendency. If he is clean, we are to make sure that he enters the academy. Someone as talented as him would be interesting to have.”

“What if he is dangerous?” Kaien asked. 

“Then, we kill him.”

----

*Sneeze*

Somewhere else in the Rukongai, a silver haired man who was standing with his torso naked and had many white bandages covering his eyes sneezed a little.

“Man, is someone talking behind my back?”

“Or perhaps you are just cold because you are standing like an exibitionist so soon in the morning?”

An equally silver haired boy, who could pass for his brother, remarked sarcastically while munching on a slice of watermelon. 

They were of course Gojo Satoru and Toshiro Hitsugaya.

Gojo didn’t seem bothered by the sarcasm and simply wiggled his finger, “Tch! Tch! Tch! You don’t understand. My body is a true work of art. You should be happy to be in the first seat to appreciate it. Don’t you think so, Momo?”

“Heh!?”

Momo, who was also happily munching on her watermelon was startled at being called on, then looking back at Gojo's well defined body, she could simply nod while blushing.

It wasn’t as if it was the first time she saw a man without his shirt on. After all, most shinigami were men. It was a rather common sight in the academy.

Still, she had to admit that she wasn’t used to seeing a man like that too up close. It was even more so since Gojo was extremely shameless and would always tease her one way or another. (E/N: I would say pedophilia, but we all know she's basically a loli baba.)

In the three days they passed together, the three of them became rather close and quite friendly.

Gojo, having his ego soothed once again went back to doing his routines. 

Because of his new body, even though it seemed similar to his previous one, there were many little differences. As such, he needed training to get back the control he had in the past.

“Well, Momo, finish your snack and come. I am done warming up.”

Momo buried her head deeper in the watermelon and finished it in one gulp before rushing toward Gojo.

Another thing that happened during those three days was that Hinamori would always train with Gojo.

Even though it has only been three short days, her ways of moving, breathing, and situational awareness were at a completely different level from three days ago. 

After all, even though her understanding of kido surpassed Gojo for now, the fact that he had been fighting against curses for more than ten year back when he was alive was something that would vanish. 

By imparting those experiences to Momo, he was changing what was already a genius into a monster.

After a few hours of training, Gojo stretched a little before leaving the sweating and heaving Momo. 

“Well, I need to do something. Repeat some level low Bakudo. Shiro, don’t let her slack off.”

“Kay~!”

 

Toshiro waved his hand disinterestedly while Momo began to execute herself. 

---

After leaving the two kids who somehow became his students before he understood what was happening, Gojo left the compound and headed somewhere. 

It took him a few short minutes before he reached a rather remote zone.

Once there, he stopped and began to stretch a little.

“Well, well, well. I don’t know who you are, but don’t you think it’s rather impolite to spy on people?”

Silence was the only answer he received. Before a bunch of ninja like soldiers appeared all around him, effectively surrounding him.

But, Gojo didn’t even spare a glance at them. His eyes, even though covered, were fixated in one direction.

From that place, a massive man holding a bag of chips and a short woman wearing the same black clothes with a white haori slowly appeared.

“I am surprised. To think we would be discovered so fast.”

The woman looked at him, curiosity clearly evident in her eyes. 

Initially, she didn’t have to take this mission, but she wished to use this occasion to train some new recruits of the secret force. Now though, it seemed that this mission was going to be more entertaining than she thought.

Gojo, meanwhile, showed a serious expression for the first time in a while. Even though the two in front of him were containing their powers, he was sure of it.

Those two were strong.

A grin formed on his face, 

‘Well, things suddenly became way more interesting.’

You love this story? You want to be ahead of the others? Want to support me? Take a look at my patreon. I upgraded my patreon once again. You can get up to 17 advanced chapters of SHK(Basically being more than one month ahead of everyone.) As well as 12 chapters of my new fic. Called Gojo: A Sorcerer in the soul society. 

https://www.patreon.com/HikaruGenji

Here my discord. 

https://discord.gg/c7d4SNW.—>>Here the link of my discord

316