CH 16: A PLAYER
7.6k 12 256
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Shin'o Academy's class 1 dormitory] 

A ray of sunlight passed through the window of a room.

Laying down on the bed, Gojo frowned before opening his jewel-like blue eyes. Getting up, he stretched a little before looking to his side. 

There, lying next to him was a naked girl. The library girl. Her naked and enticing body in full display.

She was quite short, and he had to admit that she lacked some of the curves he liked in women, but she was quite cute, and it wasn't as if he was searching for a long-lasting relationship. Even when he was alive, he had many such relationships with different girls.

Her full name was Hotaru Kanisawa, a 6th-year student and quite skilled from what she said. At least, it seemed that she was one of the top three students.

Even though Gojo was quite full of himself, he was at first a little surprised at how easy it had been. 

Even though it might have broken the mood, he asked her why she had been so accepting and the reason had been quite startling.

For one, she was already about 400 years old, so she had less hang-up. What's more, a few days ago she had just participated in a mission where 4 out of 10 official shinigami died. So she had been feeling quite stressed.

In a way, you could say that he had simply been at the right time and the right place. 

The fact that he had slept with a 300 years old woman aside, her confession about the reality of death left him silent.

He wasn't new to such realities. After all, few jujutsu sorcerers managed to die out of old age.

It seemed that he had woken her up, as her eyes trembled for a short while before slowly opening.

She seemed a little lost at first, before blushing fiercely when she remembered the wild night she had. She had never thought that she could be so wanton in bed. It had been about 200 years since the last time she had any sexual relationships, but even then, she had never felt like this.

"Yo!"

She gave a rather awkward laugh before turning her head to the side, "Put your clothes on, please!"

Gojo on the other hand simply put his hands on his hips and stood proudly, "Why? I have nothing to feel ashamed of. By the way, we should still have time before class right? What do you think of another round?"

She hesitated for a little while before nodding, she didn't have any illusion about this relationship of theirs. Nor did she wish for anything. But, letting go from time to time didn't seem like a bad thing.

Soon, moans of delight once again resounded in the room.

----

One hour later, a still flushed Hotaru was wearing her uniform. Her legs were still shaking from the previous 'fight' with Gojo, and she was once again blown away by how good it had felt.

Thankfully, each room was equipped with a bathroom, so she was able to wash all the sweat and dubious liquid covering her body. 

While she was tidying up her hair she suddenly said, 

"Before I forget, in about one or two months, me and my two comrades will be tasked to lead the first-year student of class 1 in the real world for a special course about soul burial. There will also be a surprise exam about hunting hollows, but those are only dummies. The three of us will grade you."

"Oh?" Gojo, who was still half-naked, raised his eyebrow, "It doesn't seem like the kind of thing you should say, right?"

Hotaru simply turned her head aside and said, "It doesn't really matter. As long as you don't say it to anyone else, it will be alright."

Gojo chuckled, "Thanks, I appreciate it."

Coming closer to her, he lowered himself and kissed her on the forehead, "You can come to me any time you feel stressed."

She blushed fiercely and mumbled, "Idiot." before opening the door in a rush and leaving his room.

Once she left, Gojo shook his head before putting the top of his clothes on, then put on his blindfold before walking out. Once outside of his room, he looked at the corner of the hallway before calling someone out,

"Momo, how long do you plan to hide?"

A blushing Momo walked out of the corner, her face steaming out, "I-I am sorry, I didn't mean to peep or anything. I just wanted to wake you up and show you the way. I came not too long ago."

The dormitory wasn't separated by gender, only by class and year. After all, no one here was a child. 

Gojo knew that she was lying. He had felt her presence outside of his door for about forty minutes.

But he didn't want to call her on that, "Haha, it isn't a problem. Anyway, what class do we have again?"

This question seemed to snap her out of her daze, "Zanjutsu. You guys will receive your Asauchi."

"Asauchi, huh."

He looked at the sword hanging on her waist. From what he had seen, basically all Asauchi looked the same, and even those that looked different weren't truly that much different. Just some difference in length or width.

From what he understood, this difference was mostly because of the difference in the amount and quality of Reiryoku. 

But having a bigger sword didn't mean that you were stronger. He still remembered quite clearly that the sword Soi Fon had was very short. 

This showed that the length and width of a sword were more about energy control and personal style.

It would be quite funny if some newbie was considered strong just because he had a sword bigger than most people.

For one, Hotaru isn't an OC. She is a Canon character(anime and manga. Though she died in a flashback). In the anime. The event was a fight against fake hollows for training first year while in the Manga this event was about soul burial only, meaning sending wandering souls to the soul society. I decided to mix a little of the two. Also, I want to specify that the main source of this fic is the Manga. But I can use inspiration from events from the anime. Despite all those filler episodes, some arcs were quite interesting. Like the zanpakuto spirit rebellion arc. Gojo is a player(I would to if I was this handsome). The author himself said so during an interview. So I wanted to add this part of his personality. Though no w of his conquest will be unnamed.

Only interesting characters will be named. Hotaru aside. She was the only disponibles whose personality wasn't shown in the Manga(i.e: She died too fucking fast. Just had three panels worth.) so I could make her act as I wished.

The other Canon characters have their personality and I will respect i t.

256