CH 30: SUPER BIG BOOBS
7.1k 12 244
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Sit upon the frozen heaven – Hyorinmaru!”

The moment Toshiro uttered those words, the temperature around them dropped sharply while snow and ice could be seen slowly forming in the surrounding area.

In his hand, his sword changed considerably, becoming far longer with a star-like hilt and a chain at the end.

His transformation and his obvious increase in power startled the two hollows, but they didn’t stop and tried to devour him. (E/N: Kinky.)

For any normal shinigami, just awakening the Shikai wouldn’t bring notable change aside from the change in the shape of the sword and increase in Reiatsu.

After all, just knowing the name didn’t mean you could bring out the power in your sword.

Unfortunately for those two, Toshiro Hitsugaya wasn’t a normal shinigami.

The very moment he uttered his sword name, Toshiro knew.

His sword did not have a complicated power. Nor did it have some complicated skills.

It could do only one thing. Manipulating water and changing it into ice.

He was truly the ruler of the frozen heavens.

Looking at those two hollows which suddenly became too slow in his eyes, Toshiro merely waved the chain of his sword and trapped the two hollows with it.

The two hollows roared as they fought back and tried to escape but,

“It is useless.”

Raising his sword, he brought down in one mighty swing, “Show them your might!”

ROOOAAR!!!

What answered him was the roar of a giant dragon made out of ice that rushed toward the two trapped hollows and completely eradicated them.

*Huff* *Huff* *Huff*

“Did you see that Nii-san? I succeeded.”

Covered in sweat, Toshiro murmured as the sword chain of the sword vanished. Though the sword did not go back to its common Asauchi like appearance. Now, it could really be said to be the sword that belonged only to him.

This was the first time Toshiro had used his Shikai. When added with all the wounds he received previously, his mind became foggy and unable to hold down.

Just as he was about to fall, a silver-haired man appeared next to him and caught him before gently laying him down,

“Yo!”

“Nii-san!?”

“Haha. I saw everything. I guess i should say good job, Kiddo. Now, let me deal with the remaining trash before we continue, okay?”

Toshiro nodded before closing his eyes and falling unconscious.

Looking at the exhausted small boy, Gojo gave a rare heartfelt smile rather than his usual mocking grin. 

Though, the moment he stood up, that smile immediately vanished and was replaced by a cold and unsettling grin.

Saying so, he put his hand in his pocket nonchalantly and proceeded to advance toward the hollow that the dumbfounded Shuhei was keeping away with difficulty.

“Ha, I guess I have to also say good job to you? You were pretty useless but at least you have a sense of responsibility.”

Laughing lightly, he walked past Shuhei and stood in front of the unmoving Hollow.

Be it Shuhei or the hollow, neither of them could move. They felt as if they were facing a giant monster that shouldn’t exist, the pressure placed on them was so high that it felt as if the world itself was trying to crush them.

Touching the mask of the Hollow, Gojo muttered, “I played around too much and because of that, Toshiro got beat up pretty bad. Then again, he finally awakened his Zanpakuto thanks to you. So I guess, thank you? <<Hado #4: Byakurai.>>”

A blue light gathered on Gojo's finger before piercing the mask of the hollow and as such, purifying it.

Watching the fading hollow, and feeling the absence of the insane pressure Gojo emanated, Shuhei slumped on the ground powerlessly.

He couldn’t believe what he had seen.

Not only was one first-year student able to awaken his Zanpakuto just one month after entering the academy, but there was another one even more freakish who could literally paralyze him with just his spiritual pressure.

Gojo took a look at the sweating Shuhei, and said, “Well, I have to go, take care of the remaining pests. Wouldn’t be funny if something happened to Momo. As for you, stay here and take care of Shiro. Well then, see ya!”

Waving his hand, Gojo simply vanished with a Shunpo, once again too fast for Shuhei to understand.

Giving a bitter smile, Shuhei shook his head, “What have I been doing during those six years?”

It wasn’t as if he was a super genius, but he was no slouch either. Perhaps all the praise he received made him swell?

Lowering his head to look at his sword, Shuhei gripped it tightly before swearing,  “When I go back to the soul society, I will put more work into knowing your name.”

Meanwhile, in the sky, rushing toward another target, the black cat that went unnoticed by Shuhei murmured,

“You have been pretty harsh with that kid.”

Gojo shrugged, “I do not bother with weaklings. But I hate people who could become strong but waste their potential. If he doesn't awaken even after that, then that's simply all he will amount to.”

“...I see...”

‘I thought that this guy was merely an infuriating braggart, but I must reassess my opinion.’

In its long life, it had seen hundreds of so-called geniuses. 

It itself was one, Kisuke and basically, all the people at Captain level were people who could be called geniuses.

That’s why, for it, what mattered the most was the personality.

After all, weren’t they bouted out of the Soul Society after falling in the traps of another terrifying genius?

This guy, though, was different. 

Neither warm nor cold. Indifferent to the world and looking down on everything but still caring for a selected few who fit his standards. 

A man who could watch innocent people die without any burden as long as he wasn’t the cause.

Someone who followed the rules as long as they did not clash against his own.

This was the first time it had seen such a complex man. 

‘He is pretty interesting.’

Would such a man bow down to the irrational rule of the Central 46 or the nobles?

After seeing this man, the black cat understood something, 

‘As long as he doesn’t die too soon, the soul society will be faced with a storm.’

----

A few minutes later, just as he was about to rush and erase the last two hollows, Gojo stopped as he witnessed a blonde woman standing in front of his two preys. 

The cat next to him immediately vanished, but Gojo didn't care. 

"Growl, Haineko!" 

The blade of her sword immediately dispersed into ash before completely shredding the two hollows into pieces. 

*Whistle*

Turning around, the woman's eyes widened as she stared at the incredibly handsome man standing in front of her.

Thankfully, she had already seen the report about him and knew who he was, 

"Hello. You must be Satoru Gojo. I am Rangiku Matsumoto. Vice-captain of the 10th division. Are you alright? "

Gojo chucked before asking, "Say, I have a burning question."

Matsumoto tilted her head, "The situation is pretty urgent. But I am listening."

"Well, I was just wondering – Doesn't your back hurt?" 

Matsumoto didn't understand his question at first, but once she saw where he was looking, she swept her blond hair aside before puffing her incredibly large chest while laughing. 

"Hahaha~! You wouldn't believe how heavy and sweaty these little babies can be."

This time, it was Gojo's turn to be surprised. 

'Did I meet someone more shameless than me?' 

-----------

(AN: So, here is the usual Trivia. Before anyone tells me Rangiku isn't blonde. Yep, she is. In the Manga she is blonde. I don't understand why she isn't in the anime. Well no matter, Rangiku is a character I really like. Not only because she is sexy, though that helps, but also because of her personality and the fact that she should have been far stronger than she was. If Aizen didn't mess with her body when he was creating his Hogyoku. And before any Pervert asks. No, I don't mean rape or anything of the like.)

244