CH 43: GETTING PAMPERED
6.2k 9 230
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ikkaku felt as if he was floating in an endless dark world. 

What I am? 

Where I am? 

Such a question repeatedly filled his brain as thousands upon thousands of pieces of information seemed to worm in. 

He felt as if he had answers to absolutely everything. 

At the same time, he felt as if he had absolutely no answer. 

This loop repeated and repeated an infinite number of times. 

Until everything went dark. 

----

"Gah!" 

Opening his eyes, Ikkaku tried to stand up, but was surprised to find his body completely powerless. 

'Where I am?' 

His eyes wandering around in the room, it didn't take long for him to realize that it was a hospital room. 

"Baka Aniki! You are finally awake!?" 

Startled and most definitely deafened by the high-pitched shout, Ikkaku's face turned toward the source of the voice. 

There, at the door of a room, stood a short dark-haired girl wearing the Shinigami uniform with a red beret over her hair.

He could see that her expression was filled with surprise then happiness.

How could he not recognize his own sister? Shino Madarame.

But, there was a problem. His sister was just a new recruit in the 13th division. So, 

'What are you doing here?'

He thought and tried to speak but the words were stuck in his throat. 

"W-water." 

Finally, this was all he managed to stammer with difficulty. 

"Wait! Nurse! Pretty boy! My brother is awake!" 

'Damn she is loud. I wonder who she took it from.'

Ignoring the irony of his own words, Ikkaku tried to remember what had happened. 

'I was fighting someone.'

His jumbled memory was slowly piecing itself together. 

He remembered his exhilarating fight with Gojo Satoru. 

He slowly remembered everything that had happened until the moment he was about to win. 

Then, 

"Ugh!" 

He closed his eyes as a splitting headache assailed him. 

The world began to spin and he felt like throwing up. 

This was something that had never happened to him. 

Cold sweat covered his face after the headache stopped. 

"Don't try to think about what happened."

A calm voice sounded next to him. 

'Since when?' 

Ikkaku felt a strong feeling of shame rush in his chest.

Not only did he let someone come so close to him without him knowing, but he also let that person observe his unsightly display. 

Opening his eyes, he was faced with a mature woman looking at him with a kind smile, 

'Captain Unohana.'

His mouth moved, trying to speak, but he was stopped by a finger of the gentle, but imposing woman.

"Shino, you can give a cup of water to your brother."

"Y-yes!"

Shino was clearly scared stiff, but she still did as she was told and helped Ikkaku drink.

"Now then, you can go out for a short while. You should take a stroll with the 5th seat of the 11th division. Also...Lower your voice. You are disturbing others."

"...!"

Ikkaku laughed, or at least tried to, after seeing his sister run away like a rabbit.

Once she was away, Unohana placed her hand over his throat. After a short while, a green light surrounded it before he could feel his throat function correctly.

"The two of you really did a number on each other. It seems that Gojo had partially crushed your throat, but from the 5th report, this didn't stop you."

Ikkaku could only let out a sheepish laugh. When he really got into a fight, it was easy for him to forget his wounds and just enjoyed the moment.

Though, it seemed that he went a little too far this time.

'Damn, I must look like a mummy"

He could see from the corner of his eyes that basically all parts of his body were bound by bandages.

He knew that the fight had become kind of crazy after a while.

So much so that from an outsider's perspective, the two of them must have seemed like they were trying to kill each other.

"What about Gojo?"

He couldn't help but ask.

Most of his wounds were broken bones because of Gojo's heavy hits. But on the other hand, all wounds Gojo received were no jokes.

"Gojo?"

A helpless smile surfaced on Unohana's face.

------

In another ward of the 4th division, a silver-haired man was lying down with a few bandages covering him.

placing his hands behind the back of his head, he opened his mouth wide and picked the food that was to his fancy.

"Thank you girls for taking care of me."

The gropy–The nurses who were taking care of him giggled and talked quietly while admiring him. 

Gojo was already the idol of the 4th division. Both because of his skills and his looks.

Such a  treatment was to be expected.

Taking another bite of the food presented to him, Gojo thought carefully about the fight.

From the start, he held an absolute advantage. But later, just because Ikkaku used Shikai, the obvious difference in power was greatly shortened.

After Bankai, he would have lost if he didn't manage to use the domain. Though he only used it as a last resort.

"I need to unlock my Shikai."

He was once again eager to know what kind of training he would receive.

(AN: Infinite void is badass. But bleach is full of monsters. For example, Mayuri created a poison that had effects really similar to infinite void. He used it against the Espada scientists. His name is too fucking long. As for Ikkaku's sister. She was introduced in Manga at the start of the Blood war arc but the fact that she is Ikkaku's sister was only said in the novel Can't fear your own world. That is set a few months after the blood war. But Ikkaku is from Rukongai. So she could be an adopted sister or his true blood sister when they were humans. Honestly, she is quite sexy. But we already have Soi Fon who has basically the Same personality and looks. Really don't know why Kubo created this Shino.)

230