Chapter Two: Land of The Twin Sprites
602 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What name would be best for the Academy/School
  • Kaotik Heavens Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Heavely Chaos Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Cradle of Chaos Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Current name: Heavenly Essence Gathering Academy Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 4 · This poll was closed on Jun 2, 2019 11:20 PM.

Quentin had given his Heaven Rending Dragon Elephant the name Golem when they formed a contract who knows how many years ago.

As Golem continuously flapped his wings he flew through the sky at the speed of light. As he flew he created a field of Star Qi around himself so as to protect the passengers sitting upon his back from the deathly spatial winds which formed as he flew. Golem flew over massive mountain ranges, forests, and lakes; all of which were contained within the Hightower ancestral lands. The group had traveled for approximately 9 hours before he landed near a massive mountain. The mountain covered an area of 1,000,000 Kilometers squared and was about 50,000 kilometers tall with its peak in the clouds. 

The mountain was situated inside a lake that rivaled an ocean in size. The lake was surrounded by a forest full of massive trees thousands of meters tall and various other life forms filled both the lake and forest. Golem landed within the lake a short distance from the mountain causing the lake's water level to rise.

 Malakai, Alyssa, Quentin, and the others jumped off of Golem's back and landed on the water's surface as Mana and Star Qi gathered at their feet. 

Quentin looked up and gazed at the gigantic mountain which was covered in glowing Runic Arrays and surrounded by multiple barriers made of Mana, Star Qi, and Fantasia with a grin on his face. He also looked at the lake they stood on and the forest surrounding it. The ambient Mana and Star Qi in the environment were super dense and even a cultivator of his level felt refreshed after a single measured breath.

He sighed before saying; "Every time I visit The Land of Twin Sprites I am amazed by the environment." He then looked towards Malakai and Alyssa before he continued to ask; "The others and I will camp in the forest. What time will the two of you be ready tomorrow?" 

Alyssa responded by saying; "Around noon."

Quentin nodded lightly before he jumped back onto Golem's back. Golem flapped his wings lightly and disappeared into the forest. The others besides Malakai and Alyssa either ran after him while muttering profanities or simply started moving in different directions.

Alyssa giggled and Malakai gave a small (almost unnoticeable) smirk as they walked toward the first barrier in front of the mountain. When they arrived before the barrier they began drawing Runes in the air around them with a high level of speed. They worked together to link the Runes and create a multi-layered Runic Array. The Runic Array's layers glowed in different colors and possessed different geometrical shapes. When they completed the Runic Array it released a pulse of Mana as its layers began to rotate while some of the layers expanded and others shrunk. The Runic Arrays caused the barriers surrounding the mountain to wink out of existence one by one.

The two walked to the mountain's entrance which was a set of grand doors. The doors were around 100 meters tall, 10 meters thick, and 20 meters wide. Malakai placed both of his hands on the middle of the left door and Alyssa did the same on the right. They both emitted a surge of Mana which was unique to themselves.

The Runic Arrays covering the door began to glow in a golden light and another complex circular Runic Array golden in color appeared beneath their feet. 

They then appeared within the entranceway to the ground level which contained the ground floor of the mountain's interior space. The grand doors they had previously placed their hands on while emitting Mana were now behind them.

There were two spiral staircases that followed the mountain's inner walls one to the left and the other to the right. The one on the left led down to the lower levels in a clockwise spiral while the one on the right led to the upper levels in a counter-clockwise spiral. The ground of every floor was a singular floating layer of mountainous rock that had been carved from the mountain itself to create room for the stairs.

The ground floor and its entryway were separated by 10 meters of empty air. The was a single path of rectangle-shaped stones separating the two. Malakai and Alyssa walked across the path side-by-side.

The ground floor was lined with various altars and platforms which held books, robes, and weapons. In the center of the altars and platforms was a 50cm deep pool with a radius of 100 meters. The bottom was covered in complicated geometric Runic Arrays which glowed in blue light and emitted a vast amount of Pure Mana and Star Qi. They both began walking towards the pool. After they arrived at the pool they proceeded to gradually undress.

Alyssa removed the slender yet breathable boots from her feet before she removed her robe which fell to the floor behind her. She then undid the straps of her dress which were tied behind her neck. The forest green dress fell softly to the floor around her feet and revealed her beautiful body. She possessed long and slender legs which lead to an ass that was neither too large nor too small, being able to fit perfectly into one's hands with both amazing suppleness and firmness. 

Her back possessed a delicate arch that pushed her perky C-cup-sized breast outwards.

Her Origin Symbol was a very dark green tree resembalant of Valhalla which was 15cm tall and imprinted just below the nape of her neck. The roots of the tree stretched downwards with some of them hugging the sides of her upper and mid abdomen and a golden mound of earth was located at the base of the tree with some of the roots being anchored in it. The green tree and its roots were inscribed with golden runes whereas the mound of earth was inscribed with green runes. She ran her delicate hands across her own body while a seductive light flashed in her eyes as she gazed toward Malakai.

Malakai had already removed his clothes. He had a lean yet athletic build with well-defined musculature that was perfectly aesthetic excessive. His penis had slightly hardened as he watched his as the two had been watching one undress. 

His tall figure was also donned with an Origin Symbol. His Origin Symbol was two pairs of half-folded wings that resembled Sky's and were a deep blue which was almost black. There were also streaks of white lightning flowing down both of his arms. The wings were inscribed with white and silver runes while the lightning was conversely inscribed with runes deep blue in color.

Malakai walked towards Alyssa and picked her up before he proceeded to walk towards the pool and enter it. He walked towards the center of the pool as Alyssa wrapped her beautiful legs around his waist, and her arms around his neck while she pressed her chest against his. She looked up at his face with numerous emotions present in her gaze.

Malakai looked into her eyes and gave a small smile as he said; “Since we're mentally connected we both know why you're angry, but actually talking is better than reading minds. As such, I beg you to speak your mind.”

Alyssa smiled resentfully and nibbled her lower lip before saying; “ It appears you are going to turn out exactly like Father after all, forced to marry to ensure alliances and future strength. What makes it worse is I told you not to agree and you did anyway, completely unresistant to having your life and fate controlled by others."

Malakai stopped walking as they reached the pool’s center.

He looked into her eyes with a slight smile which gave off a feeling of amusement and said; “ It was you or me and I chose me. I told you a long time ago; 'No one shall force you to do anything you do not want to do, that is not for your direct and sole benefit so long as I am alive'.  And I keep the vows I make. Especially to those I care about. As such, I will sacrifice my very self to ensure this vow as you are one of the most important people in my life. In most cases, I am eternally at your beck and call and will do anything you ask of me. This is not one of most cases.” 

He proceeded to lean downwards as his lips enveloped hers in a deep kiss and their tongues entangled. He grabbed her ass in the palms of his hands, his fingers sinking in as he gently kneaded.

As his hands softly kneaded her ass his fingers sometimes rubbed against her asshole and vagina causing her to release small moans.

 The Runic Arrays covering the bottom of the pool lit up glowing in a rainbow-like luster causing a massive amount of Mana and Star Qi within the mountain's surroundings to be absorbed into the Runic Arrays. The Mana and Star Qi were then concentrated into clouds of mist floating above the pool. Their bodies slowly absorbed the contracted Mana and Star Qi helping them to restore their Origin Force reserves.

As they engaged in a deep kiss Malakai's cock gently penetrated Alyssa's vagina. Malakai repeatedly thrust into Alyssa causing her legs to quiver as she moaned in pleasure. Alyssa began to softly grind her waist in an effort to escalate the amount of pleasure she felt while also accommodating his thrusts into her vagina. Their movements caused the sound of flesh slapping against flesh to spread as their moans grew in frequency and sound. His thrust into her depths caused her womb to gradually open pushing her ever closer to climax.

Malakai slowed the pace of his thrusts and began to softly knead her ass.

Their mouths parted and they slowly opened their eyes.

"Ahhh...Ahhh...Ohhh...Yesss..." Alyssa moaned as her forehead slightly creased and she nibbled softly on her bottom lip.

She once again closed her eyes as she enjoyed the feeling of his deliberately slow thrust into her depths and the grinding of the tip of his cock against the entrance to her womb. 

"How does my cock feel in that tight little pussy of yours?" He leaned forward and whispered into her ear.

"Ahn, I love the way your thick cock stretches my pussy. Ahhh...Yesss...I'm...almost...there...!" Alyssa said through moans of pleasure.

He then once again began to speed up his thrusts and enjoyed the sensation of repeatedly piercing through her vaginal folds.

"Ahhhnn.....I-I'm cummming!" Alyssa said as her moans became more drawn out and high-pitched.

He covered her lips with his before his tongue invaded her mouth and began to intertwine with hers.

He gripped firmly onto her hips before he withdrew the shaft of his long cock from her tight pussy leaving only the tip within.

Malakai gave a single fierce thrust upwards ramming forcefully against Alyssa's cervix and forcing her pussy to swallow his cock all the way to its base. As his cock fully penetrated her pussy she finally orgasmed causing her vaginal walls to contract. 

"Mmmh..." The contracting of her vaginal flesh and the rubbing of her folds forced a groan of pleasure out of Malakai as he ejaculated into her womb.

Their eyes then slowly opened as they bathed in euphoria. Alyssa then lethargically untangled her arms from around Malakai's neck.

He then slowly pulled his cock out of her, sexual fluids still covering it. Their tongues then untangled as their mouths parted ways, saliva trailing them.

He gently released her from his grasp and she stood before him before seductively lowering herself onto her still-weak knees casting him a coquettish yet lustful glance and grabbing his half-erect cock.

She gently stroked it back and forth with her slender hands.

She then used her lilac-like tongue to lick his long and thick cock which was covered with bulging veins; gently cleaning the sexual fluids off of it before swallowing them.

She then placed his cock fully inside of her mouth as she sucked on it and played with it using her tongue.

She took it back out before spitting on it and twirling her lilac-like tongue around its head.

She continued to stroke it with her hands as she ran her tongue over the shaft. He moved his hands upwards along the back of her neck before entangling them in her hair as she lost herself in sucking his long and coarse cock.

She cast him a seductive glance as she slid it into her mouth so that the head pressed against the back of her throat and began swaying her head back and forth.

After a while, he spoke through gritted teeth, "I'm cumming."

He then stared into her eyes and pushed her head toward him while thrusting his cock into her mouth up to the base, filling her throat as he ejaculated into it.

After she finished swallowing it all, and once more licked his cock clean she looked up into his eyes before saying; "You know what I really want. If you really are at my beck and call give it to me and I will forgive your transgression."

A seductive light flashed in her eyes as she got down on all fours in front of him pointing her ass towards him in the air. Malikai reached out to her ass his hands slightly quivering in anticipation.

He placed his palms on her ass cheeks and began gently kneading and pulling them apart exposing her asshole and her vagina, the latter of which was still leaking sexual fluids, to the air.

She moaned as he groped her ass. He released a string of saliva from his mouth which landed on her puckered asshole which was slightly darker than her complexion. As his left hand continued to grope her ass his right index and middle fingers slowly rubbed her vagina, soaking them in sexual fluids. He then started to rub her asshole in circular motions with his newly lubricated fingers. She continuously released moans with heavy breaths and he tried to restrain the sexual hunger which became ever more apparent in his eyes.

His fingers then plunged into her asshole and he released a subdued groan as she arched her back as her moans became more drawn out. He moved his fingers around more and she said softly in between moans; "Yes! Yes! Ahhh..."

He then slowly pulled his fingers out causing her to moan again.

He kneeled within the pool behind her and used both of his hands to spread the cheeks of her ass. He placed the head of his erect penis against her asshole as they both quivered in anticipation. He thrust forward slightly, the head of his penis stretching her tight asshole as it entered causing them both to moan as she arched her back once again. He then released her ass from his grasp before securing his hands snuggly upon her dainty waist.

"Are you ready ?" He asked.

"Yes. I want to feel your cock stretch my insides in ways that shouldn't be possible and paint them white with your semen." She responded and as the words left her mouth the last pieces of resistance in his eyes vanished.

He pulled on her waist as he thrust forward plunging his penis into her ass all the way to the base. She released a shout which was a mix between pain and pleasure while he released a deep sound similar to a roar as he said, "Tight."

 "Mmmh" All she could respond with was a moan of pleasure.

He began to thrust into her repeatedly, the movements becoming more and more smooth. Their movement caused the water in the pool around them to splash about as sounds of flesh slapping against flesh spread.

She raised her self off of the pool's bottom as she taking a half-kneeling position, pressing her back against his chest with her legs still spread allowing his penis entry to her ass. The water which glowed in a blue light fell down her arms as they pushed off the ground. He began to kiss the back of her neck and he then moved his hands from her waist to her breast.

He proceeded to softly knead them while he thrust into her ass and she accommodated his movements. She ground her ass against his pelvis.

The feeling of his cock stirring up her insides was euphoric and she never wanted it to end. Malikai lost himself in the feeling in the feeling of his cock in her ass as he thrust into her and felt the tightness and pleasurable pressure of her asshole.

The sexual fluids leaking out of her pussy and the precum from the head of his penis acted as a lubricant allowing them to move faster. As his left hand groped her right breast and his right her left.

He twisted and pulled her right nipple causing her to once again to moan in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"I want you to cum." Malikai whispered as he bit the tip of her slightly pointed ear. This pushed her over the edge, and she drowned in pleasure as she orgasmed. As she came her entire body twitched and she released a long and drawn-out moan. Her asshole clenched, applying greater pressure on Malikai's dick causing him to orgasm.

He then gently stood up pulling her with him causing her to once again moan as he was still inside of her. He then pulled his dick out of her asshole, and she turned around to face him. She raised her right hand and water rose from the pool before running over their bodies to clean them. 

Alyssa then sat on the bottom of the pool with her legs crossed and closed her eyes as she began to cultivate.

Malikai stood there for a moment, marveling at her before he turned around and left the pool.

He put on his clothes which had been left by the pool's side. 

After he was dressed, he walked towards the entrance before walking up the spiral staircase.

Alyssa took long and even breaths as her form became shrouded within a cloud of dust-sized particles of energy.

 

5