Chapter Five: The Contract is complete
313 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

As the Mana Surged into the Compound Array it refined the latter causing the Compound Array's Runic Structure to become stronger as the Compound Array released greater pressure and became more mystical in appearance.

Eventually, the Array contracted to the size of a fist after it had finished absorbing all of the Mana within Malikai's Sea of Consciousness.

The surroundings were absolutely empty of Mana; as even the Mana Whirpool which had formed around the central Mountain in the sky had vanished. Even the Thunderstorms and other similar phenomena which had been present within The Thundering Forest earlier had ceased.

"I'll wait a few more seconds for Alyssa to finish before starting the last step." Malikai slowly stated before he reached his right hand forward to grab the Compound Array which slowly rotated in the air in front of him. He gazed at the Compound Array with a complexion expression on his face and released a long sigh filled with many emotions.

As he looked at the Compound Array golden colored Mana which gave off a feeling of healing and vitality. The Mana saturated his entire Sea of Consciousness causing the forest to give off a feeling of rebirth after a short absence of Mana. The creatures within The Thundering Forest and Zone of Archaic Mountains breathed in the Mana and healed the injuries they had developed during the many violent surges of Mana which had recently occurred.

The only creature that didn't react in a similar fashion was Skye as she continued to slumber lazily on the branch of An Ancient Treant oblivious to the changes around her.

"Now it is time to begin the final phase." Malikai stated to himself as the golden Mana flowed throughout his Sea of Consciousness and healed the fractures in space which had appeared within his Sea of Consciousness. 

"Bind!" Malikai shouted as his pupils flashed with blue light and Runic Arrays flashed within their depths. 

The Compound Array then expanded massively in a single instant. All the Mana it had previously absorbed from Malikai's Sea of Consciousness in order to Refine itself was released in a massive Mana Surge. The Mana Surge could have caused a massive amount of devastation if not for the golden colored Rebirth and Healing Attributed Mana which filled Malikai's Sea of Consciousness. The Rebirth Mana surged forth and entered the bodies of all the creatures within including Malikai and Skye0.

The many Silver and White Sub-Arrays imprinted themselves upon the boundary of Malikai's Sea of Consciousness underneath the ground and the dome-shaped vault of the sky and horizon. The boundary was a single Super Condensed Barrier made of Highly Refined Non-Attribute Mana.

As the Sub-Arrays imprinted themselves on the barrier the latter became slightly Light Attributed and began to flicker in Silver and White lights.

The Central Rune created from Malikai's blood expanded and superimposed itself upon The Zone of Archaic Mountains.  The two then fused together into one whole. Everything within The Zone of Archaic Mountains was now covered in new Runic Markings which linked together to form the previous Central Rune.

The Compound Runic Array had now bound and fused itself into Malikai's Sea of Consciousness.

After Malikai completed this process he focused a part of his Spirit on the space surrounding his Physical Body and began to madly absorb The Armory's Mana into his Sea of Consciousness. The Mana rushed into his Sea of Consciousness through the center of his body's forehead before it began to form a new Mana Whirlpool which encompassed the Central Mountain which floated in the sky. The Orbital Mountains once more formed three rings around the Central Mountain before they resumed their previous orbits.

Malikai calmly watched this scene take place as he seemed to come to an understanding about something. He stood in the sky in contemplation for a moment before he returned to Skye's side on the branch of an Ancient Treant within the center of The Thundering Forest.

He rubbed her head gently causing her to release a subconscious purr as she slowly opened her eyes. She looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"The Runic Fusion between Virgo and My Sea of Consciousness is now complete. All that's left is to fully absorb her Runic Arrays into my Physical Body and merge them into one with my inherent Runic Arrays before the Runic Contract is complete." Malikai said in response.

"Now come; we must return to the Central Mountain's Peak so that I can immerse myself in Deep Meditation. My Sea of Consciousness is severely lacking Mana as a result of The Runic Contracting Ceremony. Also, my Sea of Consciousness will soon begin to expand at a rapid pace due to the fusion of the Compound Runic Array into its structure." Malikai then jumped onto her bed as she stood up. Skye ran to the end of the Ancient Treant's branch before leaping off and flying upwards into the sky. 


As these changes took place within Malikai's Sea of Consciousness various things had happened in the outside world. 

The beam of White And Silver Mana which fired forth from Virgo into Malikai's forehead slowly came to an end before the Point of light the beam stemmed from vanished.

Malikai simultameously observed the changes taking place in his surroundings, inside his Physical Body, and his Sea of Consciousness.

As he began the refinement of the Compound Runic Array within his Sea of Consciousness his body's Inherent Runic Arrays broke apart into countless Runes. These Runes then began to link themselves with the Runes which were inscribed on the last Barrier which had previously surrounded Virgo. New Runic Arrays were then created on his bone, skin, and muscle fibers as well as the Runic Pathways flowing through his body.

As New Runic Arrays took shape within his body Malikai began to madly absorb Star Qi into his body. The Star Qi flowed through his Origin Pathways to every part of his body in order to refine the newly created Runic Arrays. As this happened the cracks present across his body expanded and he released a deep groan of pain.

Arcs of electricity and angelic sword-like feathers condensed from Star Qi appeared in the air around him as the Runes linked together into Runic Arrays. The feathers were various lengths between 30 and 70 centimeters and they possessed the same colors as the Compound Runic Array which entered Malikai's Sea of Consciousness. 

Malikai looked at Virgo before he began to walk to her. Each step caused a foot-print to appear on the ground as the aura surrounding him gradually increased in oppressiveness. As he walked his crystal-like horn gradually extended from his forehead and his draconic wings appeared on his back and unfurled themselves. He continued to walk before coming to a stop a meter in front of Virgo's two bodies. 

By the time Malikai stop in front of Virgo's two bodies, he had created the spherical Compound Runic Array inside his Sea of Consciousness and it had contracted to the size of a fist.

Virgo and Malikai watched one another for the time of three breaths as they waited for Alyssa to finish drawing a golden Runic Array below the platform.

Once she was done she looked upwards at the two and asked; "Are the two of you ready to begin the final step of the Runic Contract?"

"No time like the present," Virgo said with a hint of her prior mischievousness emerging.

"Yes." Malikai stated after he took a deep breath.

"Very well. After I activate this Runic Array vast amounts of Rebirth Attribute Mana will enter your body and Sea of Consciousness; I cannot stress enough how prepared you must be Malikai in order to safely Guide it. As that happens you can commence the final Bonding Ceremony. Of course, you know all of this already, but a brief reminder is never unwelcome." Alyssa stated before she channeled a large amount of  Life Attributed Mana into the Runic Array she had drawn. The 3-dimensional Array resembled an Ancient Tree which emitted a dense aura of growth and life. 

As Mana entered the Array the latter started to glow in a bright Runic Light before it rose into the air and began to float above the Malikai and Virgo on the altar. Countless raindrop-like particles of Rebirth Attributed Mana1Rebirth Attribute Mana is an evolved form of Life Attribute Mana which only genius-level cultivators are capable of grasping and manipulating as it stems from a difficult to comprehend branch of Aria. then appeared around the Ancient Tree created from Runes. The raindrops condensed of Rebirth Mana then began to rain down on the two.

As they fell upon Malikai he absorbed them into both his body and Sea of Consciousness. As the Mana traveled through his body it healed the cracks on his bones and the tears which had formed on his muscle fibers and skin. The Mana also helped him to create more of his blood cells which had burned away, or spilled out of his body through his skin. He also channeled he Mana into his internal organs through his Origin Pathways. The Mana strengthened both the organs and Origin Pathways increasing their durability and conductivity when it came to Mana and Star Qi.

A small-half of the Rebirth Mana he channeled into his body gathered towards his Origin Core where it was stored for future as there was a large excess leftover.

At the same time as the Compoun Runic Array fused with his Sea of Consciousness, Malikai reached his right hand forward and placed it upon Virgo's Physical Body. Virgo's Physical Body had lowered herself to his chest level between her Spiritual Body and Malikai.

As his palm was placed against Virgo's center a cut appeared down its center and blood began to leak. The blood traveled along the Runic Arrays on the shield before merging with it. The Arrays then began to glow in Crimson and Blue Runic Lights. 

Virgo then began to liquify and burn in Runic Flames of an extremely high temperature before stretching across his skin.

"Ahhhhh..." Malikai roared in pain as the liquid metal touched his skin and his body collapsed onto the ground.

As Virgo's liquid form began to merge with his right arm she inscribed a Complex Runic Array which covered the entirety of his right arm and parts of his right side, back and chest.

As soon as Virgo fully merged with his body Malikai began to lose consciousness. As his vision slowly became blurry and dark he watched Virgo's Spiritual Body combust into a cloud of Fantasia which filled his vision. The cloud of Fantasia then entered his Sea of Consciousness unhindered as their Runic contract was complete.

After he saw this the last pieces of his will keeping him awake gave out under a wave of exhaustion.


 

When Malikai awoke he was in a bed large enough to fit 5 people and allow them to sleep comfortably. The bed had a grand canopy above it which partially obscured ones view both in and out yet still allowed an optimal amount of light through. 

He was situated beneath a large and thick blanket which covered his body from his belly button down. His head rested upon large pillows which cradled it perfectly.

He lifted his right hand into his field of vision in order to observe the most recently inscribed Runic Array which now decorated it.

On the back of his palm was a silver shield which resembled Virgo. Traveling up his arm and on some of his chest were feathers created out of countless microscopic Runes. The feathers were two distinct colors; silver and white. The feathers appeared to dance between the streaks of lightning which were already present on his arm. 

"It seems like the Runic Contract is complete and my condition is stable. Even though that's the case, I wasn't able to absorb all the Mana needed for my Sea of Consciousness to fully expand to its limits." Malikai said aloud with a very brief introspective look over his body's condition.

"That's good. It's around 8 a.m. so you've been asleep for about 14 hours." Alyssa's voice appeared in his mind.

"Okay. We'll head to the warehouse after we have a quick bout then, especially if you're going to keep doing that." Malikai continued to say aloud as his voice trembled slightly and he looked down towards his crotch. There was movement beneath the thick blanket and his cock was pleasantly enveloped in a very warm yet moist environment. 

He reached his right hand forward to lift the blanket and reveal what was beneath. 

Both he and Alyssa were nude. Alyssa's right hand moved in tandem with her mouth as she sucked on his cock. Her ass was positioned in the air and gently moved as she ground her left hand and pussy against one another.

"That sounds good to me." Alyssa's voice once more appeared in Malikai's mind as she continued to suck on his engorged cock.

Malikai released a small laugh in response before he threw the blanket off the bed causing the former to go through the canopy and fall to the floor. 

He then reached both of his hands into her thick hair to hold her head in place before he said;"Remove your hand."

Alyssa giggled at his command causing her throat to vibrate on his cock before she pulled the latter from her mouth. Her right hand then continued to slowly toke his long cock as she removed her left hand from her vagina's entrance causing sexual fluids to trail behind. She crawled up his body and placed her left on the center of his chest before she lowered her head placing her mouth next to his left ear.

"What are you going to do if I don't?" She said in a taunting whisper which carried a great level of seductiveness. 

The feeling of her voice and warm feather-like breath combined with her long and slow strokes up and down his cock which hadbeen lubricated by both her saliva and his own precum served to heighten both arousal and sense of pleasure. 

He released a deeply aroused breath before he in turn whispered into her ear;"Fuck you until you can't walk straight. It's as simple as that, but that's what you want me to do, isn't it Sister." 

He used his right hand to bring her left to his mouth and placed her index and middle fingers inside and sucking on them. Heused his tongue to clean her sexual fluids off of them before he began to continuously run his tongue across them like she had done his cock.

He placed his left hand on her right ass cheek and softly kneaded it. He then moved his left hand to rub her pussy and asshole, spreading around the sexual fluids she had been continuously leaking.

"Yes it is. I want you to fuck me with your long, thick and rough cock. Fuck me until I can no longer think. And you want the same thing as I do brother." Alyssa whispered into his ear with arousing moans.

"If that's the case we're both screwed up in the head." Malikai said with a devilish smile after removing her fingers from his mouth.

Alyssa conversely released an angelic smile as she raised her upper body and straddled him in an 'M' shape. Malikai released her left hand and she placed it once more on his chest for support as she raised her body upwards. She used her right hand to guide his cock to her pussy's entrance. She then lowered her body once more causing her vaginal folds to part as she enveloped his cock inside of her. As she lowered her body Malikai placed his left hand on her left hip.

"We both alredy knew that and yet here we are." Alyssa said jokingly causing them both to laugh.

She wrapped her head around his neck before she bent down and placed her lips on his. Her tongue then invaded his mouth. She turned her head at a slight angle and he entangled his right hand in her hair as they kissed one another. 

Their tongues entangled as Alyssa swayed her waist in snake-like motions. They both moaned as Malikai pulled her head in closer and sucked on her tongue. He began to massage her scalp as their kiss deepened. She moaned and began to sway her waist faster in response as her vaginal walls began to contract and rhythmically massage his cock. 

Malikai the released her tongue from his mouth as their lips parted and they both panted. They opened their eyes; hunger flashing through both of their gazes. 

Malikai untangled his hand from her hair and moved it down past her neck and her back gently before bringing it to a stop at her left hip.

Alyssa gazed into his eyes as he did so and watched the hunger for her body build in his eyes. When his hand reached her hip she slowly unwrapped her arms from around his neck and placed her hands on his chest. She pushed off her hands and raised her upper body with an impish smile on her face.

 

 

 

2