Chapter 43: The Idol Fan Tournament.
94 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing Oga and Kiara in the tournament? It was understandable. Botan would be part too? It was still within reason. Temma and Captain Noel would join as well? It was a creepy coincidence but I could see it happening.

But Arurandeisu, the boss of the Familiaran, is competing? It was too much of a shock.

"That's... an amazing champion", Temma said.

"I never thought that the Familiaran's boss would be an idol fan. Why are you here?", Botan asked.

"I'm even amazed at it myself. I'm more of a classical music kind of guy. But the youngsters of my family kept on talking about him. Before I knew it, I'm a fan", he answered.

"The Familiaran members are really great fans. The security of each and every one of my concerts is top-notch and no one would dare to mess with me. I knew I just had to contact Aruran if he wanted to be my champion and he immediately agreed", Kaoru said.

"Of course. The Familiaran will support Kaoru in any way. It's an honor to fight for him."

"So all of us are going to fight, huh? This is interesting", Suzaku said.

I looked at everyone in the room. They were all formidable foes. Now that I thought about it, most of my fights in this world were losses. My fight against Theodore was technically a defeat since he snapped my sword into two. The bandaged man managed to tie me up. I only won against another bandaged man because my powers rampaged.

The only victories that I have were against Suisei's delusional fan and the bandits in the hideout. And I only won against the fan because of a surprise attack and I defeated the bandits since Moona helped out.

It was my first time to face off against someone one-on-one.

A man entered the room. He looked around in his late 30s or mid 40s. Everyone was silent.

"Hello, everyone. I am Yagoo, the organizer of this event. Thank you for coming and participating", he said.

Yagoo looked at all of us one by one. Then, he smiled.

"Everyone looks strong and I know your love for your idols made you come here. Fight well and your idol will receive opportunities that will help his/her career. Show them how powerful you are", Yagoo told us.

A blue-haired girl walked beside him, "Hello. My name is Asuka and I am in charge of this event. Please enter the stadium one by one as we will announce the rules there."

We did what she said and headed off to the center stage.

The Idol Fan Tournament was held at Westa North Colosseum. It was a huge open-air arena that could hold over 40 000 people. And today, it was a full house.

We were supposed to be called one by one. First off was, Oga.

"Be in awe! The Nothing gang's representative: a 5000-year old demon, Oga Aragami!"

"Sora's fans are on the edge today. Their representative is none other than the Captain of the 13 unit of the Westa Knight Order, Noel Shirogane!"

"Not only is the captain of the 13 unit here but also its vice-captain! The Dark Knight, champion of last year's Dance of the Blades, and now AZKi's champion, Temma Kishido!"

"Kirarians! Your idol's champion is someone famous! The S-class adventurer of Yamato, Suzaku Yakushiji!"

"You've heard of her before since she runs a famous restaurant, The manager of Kiara's Fried Phoenix and the representative of the Dum Dum Knights, Kiara Takanashi!"

"For Suisei's fans, your representative is the administrative officer of the 13th unit. He was trained by the Dark Knight himself, Mikage Kamishiro!"

I walked to the open stage and stood in line next to Kiara. There were many people and my hands were shaking. I could feel the eyes of the audience looking at me.

"Here's a scoop for you, Nene's fans! Her champion is her long time friend and also the head of the Kageyama Clan's Westa Branch, Botan Shishiro!"

"And with the Kageyama Clan here, we shouldn't forget about the other one! No one should mess with Kaoru since the Familiaran is on his side! And with that, the boss of the entire Familiaran, Arurandeisu, is his champion!"

Asuka stood next to the referee and was carrying 8 blue ribbons.

"The tournament is simple. There would be a one-on-one match between the champions and the winner would proceed to the next round and fight the other winners. However, there's a twist!"

The referee took a ribbon.

"The champion must tie this ribbon to their right shoulder. There are four ways to win. Making your opponent surrender, making them unconscious, knocking them out of bounds, and removing their ribbon are the ways to win a round!"

Asuka handed us our ribbons and we tied them to our shoulders.

"Anything goes in this fight. Magic, swords, artifacts, and whatever tricks are allowed. However, you are not allowed to kill your opponent. Doing so will disqualify you and you will be arrested! This is just fun and games! Now then. We will announce the brackets!"

There were four screens all around the stadium. And the match-ups were shown there.

Round 1: Temma Kishido vs Yakushiji Suzaku

Round 2: Mikage Kamishiro vs Kiara Takanashi

Round 3: Botan Shishiro vs Noel Shirogane

Round 4: Oga Aragami vs Arurandeisu.

I gulped down and looked at Kiara. Our eyes met each other and she waved at me.

"Round 1 will start soon! The other contestants should wait in their respective waiting rooms to prepare and strategize against their opponents! Good luck!"

###

A/N: The matches are decided! First fight is between Temma and Suzaku. Who do you think will win?

3