Story 2.10 -END
5.6k 22 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early ending release~ tooot!

My presentation ... i'll get the results tomorrow.. *sweats*

I made a couple of mistakes and i'm rotting right now haha

"Coffee." Jang Xin made Zhenhao something to ease his nerves.

"Thank you." He accepted still a bit bewildered.

"Ask whatever you want." Tingxiao straightforwardly told him.

"Bro since when. . ."

"Almost a year now."

"That long!?" Zhenhao was stupefied.

"The first time I met him."

"Love at first sight!?" He couldn't believe it.

"Mmn."

"The great CEO fell in love at first sight and with a man at that. This is totally gossip worthy news if this comes out."

"It'll come out eventually. I plan to marry him."

Zhenhao can only tremble from his brother's dead serious tone that even the coffee lost it's effect. He didn't dislike his brother turning gay and was accepting as long as it's a good person and loves his taciturn and stiff brother whole-heartedly but this sudden walking out of the closet was just a huge surprise even for his man heart.

"Sis. . . Xu Anru, you're really over her?"

"I turned her down thrice. She came over today." They were in the kitchen and Tingxiao stood up to take out the remaining ice cream from the fridge to serve Jang Xin.

"MY HÄAGEN DAZS!!!" he exclaimed after seeing the remaining amount.

"I told you not to touch it!!!"

"You didnt."

"It's cause you never liked it anyway!"

Jang Xin grabbed a separate bowl and filled it in, handing it to Zhenhao.

"Thanks." In front of this brother-in-law, he can't help but act formally and reserved.

"Haaahh. . . and I was wondering why they said youve been working from home recently. The president himself is abusing his authority to flirt and be lovey-dovey with his lover in private. Let me ask, is it thrilling?". Zhenhao was being sarcastic and jelly.

"Zhenhao." Jang Xin spoke up. ". . . how is she."

"Who?. . .uhh. . ."Who else but Biqing?  he reached for his coffee not knowing where to start talking about her.

"It's okay. I know her real personality is not likable." he reassured him.

"Well then. . . after we broke up, she came looking for me to apologize saying it was just an angry fit. . . of course I wasn't dumb to believe her  and I also didn't want to see her face so I avoided her. But she kept stalking me, showing up into places I usually go which was extremely irritating so. . ." he took a short break from talking to scoop up some ice cream into his mouth. Delicious!

" Just yesterday I was out clubbing with my friends and there she was again. Annoyed I. . . I kind of lost my temper and threatened her to keep away from me or ill make sure she won't have any face left in the entertainment industry if I spread out the real side of her face."

Tingxiao's phone suddenly rang twice and after he read it through, he sighed.

"She made the move first." He raised his phone infront of Zhenhao.

JANG BIQING'S BOYFRIEND, SECOND YOUNG MASTER OF THE MULTIBILLIONAIRE FENG CORPORATION THREATHENS HER TO QUIT THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY!

"That f*cking b*tch! We already broke up! And what? I'm forcing her to leave the entertainment industry cause of intense jealousy and that I'm a control freak?!" To have broken up and now being slandered after by his ex-girlfriend who he was once serious with, Zhenhao couldn't believe to have been so into such a vixen before.

"She's trying to get as much as she could from you. You never showed yourself to the public so they'll be all over her to try and figure out who you are." Tingxiao read through Biqing's stragedy.

"She'll keep silent at first. . . but that's pretty much a confirmation of your relationship with her." As her brother, or as an Author, Jang Xin saw through it too.

These women. . . why is it so hard for them to get over their past men.

"Bro what are we gonna do? I dont want to raise an uproar at the workplace." He cooled down easily seeing how worthless it is to get mad over some crazy woman.

"We can't hide you for long and I think you're ready to take seat as the vice president. Why not take this opportunity to slap her face in public."

"Uhh but. . ." He looked over at Jang Biqing's brother.

"Do what you want. . ." he nodded in agreement.

"Then we'll hold a meeting with board and ill call the public relations department for an interview in a week. Be ready by then." As expected, this CEO already planned everything inside his head.

"Ok" Zhenhao agreed gesturing both thumbs up to show enthusiasm. He then put his focus on eating his ice cream.

"Afterwards pick up your stuff from upstairs. Move out."

The ice cream in Zhenhao's throat made him choke, struck by his big brother who instantly took away his living rights.

"Where do you want me to move this quick!? so inhumane!"

"You have secretary Zhou. Go live with him then."

"At worst, stay in the basement."

For the first time, Zhenhao felt that the spot he had in his brother's heart became smaller. Too small that he doesn't care about this little brother anymore.

Did he degraded into dust?

A week passed and the interview concluded with a BANG.

Second Young master Feng Zhenhao finally appeared in public shocking them with his handsomeness and a matching bright and friendly personality, the complete opposite of his older brother. He claimed that he and top actress Jang Biqing had long broken up proving it by a cctv video of them arguing on the hospital hallway. This video also showed her true face behind the camera leaving her fans stunned, quickly losing her fanbase in each passing day.

Of course some brain dead fans fought to protect her, claiming that the rich young master used money to clean up his wrong doings but soon after, a video of her dancing actively in a club with some guys was anonymously uploaded which spreaded through the internet cutting through the last strings of support she had left.

Her A-list stardom ended.

Xu Anru had it better working her way through internationally. Her rise to become an S-lister was steady, showing up in some well known films boosting her career like a rocket.

In an interview she was asked why she worked so hard and she answered. " To make me feel better of myself."

This woman. Such a tough nut to crack.

Maybe time can only heal her.

6 months passed since his injury and Doctor Li was now doing a final check to make sure everything is alright.

"All good. It healed well." After visiting twice every month he got the gist of their relationship and was also accepting of the two.

"Then Xiaoxiao, take good care of Xiaoxin okay?"

"Mmn. I will."

"Uncle Li. Take care."

With a beep. The door closed itself.

"Then i'm off to work. Watch the house for me." Tingxiao hugged and kissed him goodbye.

"Just because its healed don't strain it too much."

"Mmn."

"Im off."

Waiting for 10 minutes to make sure his big lover left, Jang Xin rushed into the kitchen to prepare for tonight's romantic dinner.

He planned on baking a tiny cake so he's doing that first. It was past noon so soon after, he would start preparing for tonights Menu.

While the cake was baking, Jang Xin was going back and fort his room and the rooftop to redecorate it. Downstairs outside the door, he saw a glimpse of Zhenhao carrying roses that he asked him to help with.

"Zhenhao!" he called him out and went back down to welcome him in.

"Xin-ge, here's the red roses you asked me to pick out for you." he handed a huge boquet filled with all 99 of them.

". . . thank you."

"Do you need help with anything?" The mess in the kitchen free for him to look.

"Mmn. Cut some of these rose heads and put them inside these tiny glasses." He took some of the roses with him and moved upstairs.

The weather wasn't windy which was perfect for an open air date.

He draped over a black tablecloth on top of the circular dining table. He placed an also circular white plate with a black outline which matches with the tablecloth perfectly arranged the sides with proper utensils. He took away the petals he had on hand and scattered them ontop of the table especially creating a dividing line in the middle using the rose petals.

He set small scented candles leaving space in between for the rose head decoration that Zhenhao was cutting to be put later and before he forgot, the maroon table handkerchiefs were placed on top of the plate.

He went back down taking the rose decorations with him and was  followed by Zhenhao back up. When he saw the entire romantic dinner being made, he was overwhelmed and happy, thinking that his brother was really lucky to have found the right man who treasured him.

"Xin-ge, you're really amazing. . . my brother will surely love this."

"Will he?" Jang Xin asked, a bit excited.

"Of course!"

The dining table and decorations was finished. Now all he needed was to cook.

Zhenhao didn't know a thing about cooking and only helped in washing the dishes and gathering whatever Jang Xin needed in his hand. Time was ticking and Tingxiao was to be home at 8. When all the food was taken upstairs Zhenhao left him alone and Jang Xin went to take a shower and dress up.

Tingxiao expected for him to take baths even when he wasn't home so he started a habit of leaving the shower head on the ground and placed a seat on the side.

He wore a dark blue suit and slacks, simple white inner shirt paired with a plain black necktie. He moved with his wheelchair back into the living room to grab a rose, cut it short and inserted into his chest pocket. He also cut one for him to insert into Tingxiao's chest pocket later on, the rest were bundled together again into a neat boquet.

In their last life, Li Jun did a lot to make him happy so at least this once, although nothing big, he wanted to be the bigger and sweeter man who did something for him in account of their love for each other.

Beep. Click.

It was the sound of someone typing the passcode to open the door. Jang Xin stood in front a bit nervous to welcome him.

"Im home. . . mn?" Tingxiao was startled as he saw dolled up Jang Xin who was wearing a formal suit indoors with a bunch of roses in his lap.

"Welcome home." He smiled in greeting. "For you." he handed the flowers to him.

Tingxiao didn't know what was going on and simply went with the flow of things. He grabbed the roses into his arms and leaned in for a smiling kiss.

"Thank you."

"Lean in for a bit longer." Jang Xin inserted the flower head into Tingxiao's chest pocket for him.

"Mmn. Let's go to the roof."

Jang Xin grabbed Tingxiao's free hand to lead him away with him. Tingxiao felt the warmth seep through and reach his heart and did not wish to let go. He couldn't wipe the big smile he had on his face.

Reaching the rooftop, what welcomed him was a sea of petals. Rose petals were all over the ground creating a romantic sight. The dim yellow light from the rooftop's lamps were emphasizing a romantic atmosphere adding to the chic yet romantic dinner date table near the balcony for two. The sweet piano music was playing through an audio box making everything more pleasant.

"This. . ." he smiled unable to take his eyes away just yet.

"Rooftop date." Jang Xin replied laughing in glee from his reaction.

He led Tingxiao to his seat and he sat across. Good thing his new wheelchair was a bit higher and he also was tall.

The food and drinks were all on the utility cart beside them and were still hot. Tingxiao could see all the hard work his lover put into this dinner date unable to explain how happy and thankful, how surprised and awestruck he was with this gesture.

"I had Zhenhao help me bring the dishes up and do some heavy work. Don't worry, Im not tired." he wanted to ease him so he wont unnecessarily worry.

"Eat. Talk slowly." he handed him the first dish.

The smile in Tingxiao's face still didnt fade and shined even brighter whenever he set his eyes on Jang Xin.

This man, really loved him a lot.

This man, although couldn't walk probably did more than an able person did.

This man, was worth of his love reciprocating it with the same intensity.

This man, belonged to him.

His nose felt sour from the happiness he felt in just these first few minutes.

They were talking about each other's day. Jang Xin would ask "How was work? Was it stressful?" and Tingxiao "How about the house? Did you had fun making all of these?"

It was a conversation filled with smiles and laughter surrounded by pink bubbles and a sweet atmosphere.

It was a perfect date.

Even the admin who was being ignored the entire time wasn't mad and enjoyed being an onlooker. He silently retreated after a while leaving the two lovebirds alone.

Jang Xin took a picture of their empty plates and empty wine bottle then posted it on his account.

#POPcorn.Guru: So jealous. Im single. TuT

#toiletCompanion:@POPcorn.Guru Are you a guy ? I checked your account. Wanna meet up?

Jang Xin looked through it briefly and hid it away putting all his attention to his man.

"I should've did this first." Tingxiao laughingly said.

"Who did what first doesn't matter."

The more Tingxiao looked at his lover, the deeper he seemed to be falling in love.

"Since the atmosphere fits with the occasion, I guess I'll make my move."

He looked through his inner pocket and took out a blue velvet box.

"Jang Xin. Will you marry me?"

Inside was a gold 7mm ring both sides outlined with a thin silver line. If you look closely, the silver line were actually compressed super tiny diamonds clearly showing how much the ring was worth to be made in such a way.

"What to do. . ." Jang Xin mumbled following Tingxiao's actions and took out a similar looking box in black from his inner pocket.

They looked at the other's box. Then back to their owns and now to each other's eyes.

"Pffft!" The hearty laughter began echoing through the big house like a beautiful tune. It felt so good.

This felt so perfect.

Tingxiao held Jang Xin's left hand and put both smaller rings into his ring finger starting with his own ring. Jang Xin did it in the same fashion and afterwards, they held both hands, ring fingers beside each other. Both stared at it for a while with a blissful smile in their faces.

"Ting. . ."

"What is it?"

". . . you really aren't bothered?. . . my legs." he asked rubbing their fingers together. Tingxiao's hold became tighter and stared at Jang Xin's pretty eyes.

"If it was me who was on that wheelchair unable to hold you properly in my arms and take you with me, will you abandon me?" he asked with sincerity.

"No. Ill hold the sky for you and carry you in bed. . . if you lost an arm, blind or couldn't hear i will love you all the same." His answer was filled with deep love which moved his heart engraving each word in it.

"Same for me." His smile reaching his eyes.

Jang Xin grabbed his phone and took a photo of their entwined hands to save this moment. Finished, he took the last dessert, his mini coffee flavored cake and served in the middle.

"To commemorate."

Tingxiao lifted their intwined hands to kiss Jang Xin's hand.

"I know you don't like sweets. Its coffee."

He raised his fork for a taste bringing a huge chunk into his mouth. The bright sparkle and anticipation in Jang Xin's eyes made his smile wider drowning in love.

"How did it taste?"

Tingxiao didn't reply and took a smaller bite. He stood up from his seat bending down to share a sultry kiss with his sweet lover unable to contain the yearning down below.

"Mmng. . . nnah. . . "

The coffee taste was filling their mouths making their exchange thick and messy. Tingxiao wanted to go deeper but the wheelchair was making it difficult.

"Haahh-"

He broke away swooping his lover of his feet rushing down the steps and into their bedroom.

"Mmng~ . . . ngahh. . . haaahng. . ."

He was strongly sucking on Jang Xin's tongue not wanting to stop and his hand was rubbing at Jang Xin's pants feeling that hot erection.

". . . you don't know how much I wanted to strip you off this suit. . . since I missed my chance on that party haha. . ."

Tingxiao swiftly took off each buttons while nibbling onto his lover's ear. He travelled down leaving red marks on the neck and playfully biting and pulling on the skin and Jang Xin could only submit proving it with each tremble.

"Nnng. . . haah- hurry. . ." he pleaded wanting to be touched.

Tingxiao didn't disappoint finally getting a good look at his lover's bare chest. Jang Xin's nipples were already hard and protruding honestly showing how turned on and yearning he was for his touch. His hands worked it's way to untie Jang Xin's belt stripping him away from his slacks.

The manly scent of his sex was reaching his nose making his temperature rise. He felt too hot stripping himself off his own suit and untied his own belt. His sex was leaving its shadow onto the bed.

He bend down working his way on those nipples. Sucking them, nibbling them, lightly biting them taking his sweet time on pulling them making Jang Xin moan muddle-headed from lust. He was instinctively rubbing himself onto Tingxiao's solid member enjoying the heat and the length.

"Haahhh. . . If you keep rubbing. . . nngh- like that. . ."

He moved further down kissing the stomach and further southwards arriving to the base of Jang Xin's sex.

He pulled the last cloth off. Jang Xin's size could be considered quite big but it couldnt compare with his. He easily took the entire thing into his mouth, coiling his tongue around it and sucking hard. One hand playing with his lover's nipple, the other slithering from the back of the waist traveling down onto the butt crack and a finger into the tight hole.

"AHNN!! Haang! sto-. .not on. . . both-nghk!!"

The stimulation on his sex and his hole we're too much that all he could do was moan as loud as he can to express how much he was feeling it.  He quickly found his release dropping his arched back onto the bed steaming red and aroused.

Tingxiao removed his finger and grabbed the bottle of lubricant he had on his drawer squeezing half of it onto the tight hole.

". . . Cold. . ."

"I'll warm you up."

Tingxiao flipped him so he lay on all fours. He wrapped an arm under the man's waist pulling him close to his chest to keep him steady grabbing the hard member and pushed two fingers into that tight hole.

"Ahhh!!. . . I told. .  n-not. .  nng. . ."

Tingxiao was rushing, the fast speedy stimulation taking Jang Xin so high that his sex hardened back begging for a second release. Tingxiao wanted badly to go in. To feel his thick member constricted by his lover's hot wet walls and feel the pleasure of it.

"Nnngn! mmn!. . . haah- again!"

When three fingers went it, Jang Xin came loosing all strength unable to stay kneeling.

"Raise you're *ss."

Jang Xin felt something hot and solid teasing his entrance.

"Im going."

"Aahh-. . . AHHN!!!. . . h-hurts! Aaaaaahngk!"

He could feel the scalding massive sex slowly entering him nudging a point which sent shivers through his entire body that he raised his stomach high feeling it pulsing inside.

"Haaahh. . . found it already. . . haha." Tingxiao felt proud that he was long enough to easily find that sweet spot.

"Ahhng! Hu-nngn. . . hurt-  AH! NGAHH!"

Jang Xin moaned with every powerful thrusts gripping the sheets tight in pain and pleasure. He was too aroused, the pain replaced by wet moans begging for more. Tingxiao missed to hit it well the first few tries but got the hang of positioning himself hitting that G spot repeatedly.

Jang Xin lost count how many times he came but Tingxiao still hasnt.

"S-stop- ngaahh!! Aahnn! c-cum already. . . mmng!!"

Tingxiao towered over him resting his weight on his slightly smaller build. Jang Xin couldnt breathe, his mouth full with Tingxiao's tongue taking away his sanity. He was lacking air, the temperature of their bodies was too high, his voice was all hoarse from moaning and he was close to fainting.

As if Tingxiao heard him plead. He finally shot his load filling him.

"Mmg! Ha-. . . aaahhh. . ." Tingxiao couldn't help but groan loudly.

After filling him up with his seed, Tingxiao carried him off the bed with his length still inside Jang Xin. The bobbing movement made Jang Xin moan feeling something wet seeping out whenever the scalding member rubbed his wet walls.

"Im glad. . . your legs are useless." Tingxiao whispered while nibbling his ears.

"eh?" he voiced out confused on what Tingxiao wanted to do.

Jang Xin's weight was being carried by Tingxiao's strong arms and sat on a chair.

"wha-. . . ngh are you?"

He didnt answer and let Jang Xin's weight sink on to his solid stiff member.

"Aheuk! ahhn!! hah- Ah! DEEP!" he begged and pleaded but the arousal turned his head into mush loosing his sanity and could only moan in every thrusts.

"Mmnah. . . I've been. .  nng wanting to. . . hahahh. . ." Tingxiao openly confessed his desire and leaned to shut Jang Xin's loud mouth with his tongue.

"Without . . . your legs. . ." he rubbed his hand rough hands unto his hard and pointy chest pinching them as they swelled.

You can't refuse me." Tingxiao laughed and plunged his strong long tongue through his mouth wanting to devour him.

Both his caverns were being filled and Jang Xin was too weak to resist forced to force out whatever was left of his tired and hurting member. He leaned all his weight on Tingxiao's chest, his eyes misty with tears and swollen red unable to make sense with anything.

"Mmng. . .  Ah Xin. . . im not finished yet!" he declared and stood up caging Jang Xin between him and the wall letting his body be pulled down heavily by gravity.

"Mnahh!!! AHHNG!!! NGAAAHHN-" he moaned decibels louder than he ever did. That throbbing, hot and thick length grew in size inside him. He could feel it occupying all the space and the feeling was too overwhelming that he dug his nails onto Tingxiao's back leaving bloody trails.

He looked a lot worse than he ever did before, his mouth hanging open and his eyes tear stained unfocused with his head ringing in each deep solid thrusts, in and out. Jang Xin's ears were filled with the rhythm of skin slapping skin and cum squeezing in and out.

This night was the most intense night Jang Xin, Ming Yu ever had. . .

Tingxiao was drowned into his desire of entering deep inside Jang Xin and occupying him entirely not letting any space go unfilled.

This was his right. Space exclusive only for his length to invade.

Thinking like this and looking at the panting, out of breath and at loss Jang Xin. Tingxiao can only succumb to his desire once again ready for another round.

-

The Jang Xin who had been flipped over from night till late morning had something to say.

". . . i'm. . . para. .lyzed. . ."

Tingxiao was woken up by his coarse scratching voice, shifting himself closer to get a good look at his precious lover.

"..."

He froze.

If he was to put a way to describe how Jang Xin looked right now, he would say that he was entirely ravished.

If Jang Xin was a meal, he was an entire buffet, eating till satisfied.

Was it the wine?

". . .w. .ate.r. ."

Tingxiao forced his sluggish body out of the bed and prepared warm water which was good for the throat. After drinking, Jang Xin powerlessly flopped back, resting his exhausted body. Tingxiao snuggled close using a hand massaging his lover's sore waist.

"Mmn. . . lower." Jang Xin opened his eyes and saw the doting expression on Tingxiao's face. He slowly caught the busy hand in his and entwined them, staring at the set of rings encircling their ring fingers.

Jang Xin smiled foolishly, listening to the sound it made whenever they brushed against each other.

Tingxiao was taken away by the happiness reflected in that smile, mesmerized with tears quietly trailing his eyes.

"Im blessed to have found you. . ." He wasn't a person who was easily moved to tears but in this moment, he won't be considered a man if he didn't.

This was his treasure.

Right by his side.

Jang Xin reached to wipe off the falling tear. His back was aching badly and could only pull Tingxiao closer and kiss his lips thankful to have fallen in love with this earnest man.

"Im happy I fell in love you."

Like how I did in the last life.

Jang Xin snuggled close listening to the man's heartbeat.

Of course, he hasn't forgotten that this world was fictional.

But whatever. It never mattered.

Full of love the two embraced in each other's arms, immersing themselves in the comfort of each other's love.

They didn't need to say too many words.

Words. . . they weren't fond of talking to begin with.

As long as I have him.

As long as he have me.

That's enough. ^-^

119