Story 3.2 It’s lonely
4.4k 11 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

a/n:
I wont go delve into the entire cultivation process but if you're wondering where im basing at. Its from Library of Heaven's path

For those who are new to cultivation novels. I recommend I Shall Seal the Heavens by Er Gen. Its Completed.

Realms: 
Starter realm: Fighter 9-dan 
(dan= levels)
Second: Transcendent Mortal 9-dan
Third: Saint 9-dan
Fourth: Great Saint 4-dan
Fifth: Ancient Sage 4-dan (Highest?)
Sixth: ???

If you reached all levels in a realm you go to the next one.

I'd say Ming Yu would be in the Ancient Sage realm 1-dan. The big brother Saint 6-dan, the little brother Saint 5-dan.

Common sense, the higher the realm the stronger a person is. \(-___-)/

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Ming Yu slept well from morning till late afternoon within the comfort of the big black wolf's fur.

Aaahhh. . . so fluffy. . . so warm. . .

So comfortable.

He was sinking in full bliss snuggling here and there waking the big black wolf up. Its ears twitched left and right as he listened closely to Ming Yu's movements but the sight of the big fluffy twitching ear made his heart skip a beat crawling closer to reach and pressed it between his palms.

!!!

This startled blackie instinctively lowering its head and raised its butt high sliding Ming Yu off. He felt no pain and was enjoying the whole ride feeling the warm friction from the fur.

It's a must, he'll be sleeping with the two from now on.

But he needed to ask their opinion first.

The white wolf didn't move only opening a single eyelid to peek at them both. After a minute of lying down the soft grass did Ming Yu sat in-front of the two solemnly gazing at them.

He reached out a hand patting their wide fluffy forehead and started talking.

"You both. . . would you like to stay with me?" he asked in a gentle tone.

The two wolves silently gazed at him from head to toe and had no reaction.

"I can't remove the blood contract. . . but I can swear to the heavens to never summon you two and grant you freedom. . ."

". . . but before I do, can you accompany me for a while? Just a month. . . that's all I want."

"Its lonely. . . being alone. . ." His gaze dimmed and gently stroked the fluffy pair to somehow make himself feel better.

Ever since he met Li Jun as Ting in the second lifetime, he couldn't hide the disappointment as he looked forward to meeting him in this lifetime too.

Ming Yu just arrived but his heart was already longing for the other half of his heart. His lover in two lifetimes.

He missed him so much. . .

His nose felt sour and his eyes turned red. Parting was never something to be happy about even if things did ended well.

The wind breeze was cold but its tune was so calming creating a cozy atmosphere.

The two wolves were observing him for a long while and just before Ming Yu decided to leave them alone and let them roam free, the white wolf stepped in moving its head closer to the warm palm agreeing to his terms. The black one moved its head slightly downwards for a nod and let Ming Yu have his way on it's fur.

This turn of events made him happier adding some strength in stroking them, kneading the good spots on their neck to please them.

". . . since you have more white. . . I'll name you Yue, and the black one. . . Xin."

". . . I'm not sure if you're siblings but let's get along." he said with a smile encircling his arms around the two's furry neck.

"Pet doesn't sound right. . . from now on you're my children." Ming Yu snuggled closer loving this intimate moment.

"Take care of me. . ."

Its hard to read their expressions with their wolf forms but on the inside the two were stunned speechless.

They were abandoned children living inside the forest and were named by no one only calling each other 'little brother' or 'big brother'. They never stepped foot outside the forest in fear of the world outside and since the forest was abundant with sacred resources and rich in spiritual qi, it nourished them well breaking through the saint realm under some hardships fighting against territories with luck on their side.

They did whatever they could to fight  against the strong isolating themselves into their own circle.

But now came this man forcefully stormed through the barrier they've built unable to fight nor cause a threat.

Those few hundreds of years made them vigilant but in the inside, they were just children. This new warmth and care. . . they at least wanted to have a taste before kicking their hind legs off and run away.

Besides. . . this master looked like a klutz and seemed stupid.

It'll be fine right?

This human caught the usually scheming older brother's interest and decided to see how thing's will go.

If this human proved to be a scum of the earth then we'll just bring him down to hell together.

For now it's better to wait and see.

Ming Yu looked up at the orange tinted sky witnessing as the sun went down.

". . . hungry?" he asked the furry pair.

The two stood up and turned around intending to go hunt leaving Ming Yu alone on the grass.

It was probably due to the contract that he knew they were coming back so he didn't need to worry.

[Ming Yu: Admin. . . you really know nothing about those two?] he typed and asked.

[Feng Mother: Shouldn't I be asking you that?]

[Ming Yu: don't remember. . .]

[Ming Yu: I vaguely planned that these two were about to play an important role but since I didn't wrote it down. . .]

[Feng Mother: Then how am I supposed to know (-___-)]

[Ming Yu: Cause you're the system?]

[Feng Mother: Dumb*ss. Why does everyone think all systems know everything?]

[Feng Mother: Not all systems can hack through information or all knowing like some god who sees everything. I'm not a pervert.]

[Feng Mother: Its the higher ups who choose which story and what to allow inside.]

[Feng Mother: My only job is to assist you, spend time with you, nanny you, interrogate you,  then hand a report and make sure you don't die. I took down the rated XXX scenes so don't worry. There's no porn.]

[Feng Mother: Damn, what's the difference between me and a life insurance company.]

[Feng Mother: Especially the dying part. Super important. This isn't a novel where you got hit by a truck like everyone else did, died and transmigrated afterall. You're not dead and must come back safe or they'll kill me. In some way.]

"..."

Wait. The Admin just said something gravely important just now did it?

[Ming Yu: . . . I can die?]

[Feng Mother: Well yeah? Why can't you?]

(-_____-) I was never told about this.

[Feng Mother: No way, did you really think that's your real body you're in right now? Its a fake, a body double. If not, how did you became Jang Xin or the first body? like everyone else existing here that's a body that they can alter.]

[Feng Mother: You're f*cking stupid.]

Ming Yu's brow twitched, a bit annoyed by this.

Admin, you wanna get hit?

[Feng Mother: Try me.┐(︶▽︶)┌ ]

"..." Let's calm down.

[Ming Yu: Then my real body...]

[Feng Mother: Who knows?]

"..."

[Feng Mother: Probably sent into some hospital. Without a soul you must have fainted giving the crowd a massive heart attack. Don't worry you'll live.]

"..."

[Feng Mother: The higher ups will ensure they wont kick you out and sent into the morgue since you cant pay the bill.]

"..."

[Ming Yu: .....how can I die?]

[Feng Mother: When you're unable to come back to the real world? If your soul doesn't come back then that body would be a cold corpse so of course you'll be announced dead.]

[Feng Mother: The rule of dying inside the novels and simply being sent into the next world is set in stone. The percentage of you really dying either from outside force or other reasons is only 1%]

[Feng Mother: With me here you're safe.]

[Feng Mother: Trust me. Don't make me repeat myself.]

"..." The Ming Yu who didn't like to cuss badly  want to do it now.

[Ming Yu: . . . I've been walking into a tiger's mouth but I never knew. Admin, isn't you're face too thick?]

[Feng Mother: The thicker the better. The more shameless I can be.]

"..."

[Ming Yu: . . .two lifetimes passed and I never knew my life was at risk.]

[Feng Mother: Two lifetimes passed, you ate well, slept well, lived a high and vigorous sex life. Author, you're really blessed.]

Ming Yu gave up. He can never win over this smart-mouth.

[Ming Yu: Admin. . . can't you be nicer?]

[Feng Mother: You're stressing me out and you want me to be nice? WTF! you think I'm so cheap!?]

Let's just stop talking.

The siblings didn't need to take their time and already came back with a deer-horse like beast hanging on Xin's jaw.

Ming Yu walked to welcome them, telling Xin to put it down and stroked their fur to his hearts content.

So satisfying. . .

[Feng Mother: Yeah! that's right! Go fawn over you're new friends and don't mind me! tch!]

Admin, is there a way to skin this easily?

-------------Feng Mother is offline.

"..."

Is it that day? This admin's mood swings was as terrible as a woman on their period.

He really didn't have any experience in skinning an entire animal and didn't want to get his clothes dirty. The siblings were staring at him waiting to see what he wanted to do.

An idea popped into mind. These swords. . . he can control them well right?

So he walked a few steps away and manipulated the swords with his fingers skinning out enough meat with difficulty.

You can imagine how he looked like waving his fingers in the air. Was he performing a magic trick?

Ah, right. This world was a cultivation world. Things are far worse.

If he fought with someone it'll be hard not to laugh.

If that someone were to start a fight and shout embarrassing fighting techniques like ' take my impenetrable five miracle fingers attack!' , he's sorry but cracking up is a must.

It was easy for him to levitate stuff and this became another breakthrough to his laziness usually sitting on the ground or lying down simply letting his eyes and fingers do all the work.

When you're talented, better use it to the fullest.

Ming Yu didn't do anything special with the meat and simply added spices to it making it times better than raw meat. He wasn't hungry so the entire dish was served up for the siblings to eat.

Stuffed full he called the two out telling them to huddle up near the porch and snuggled in between.

Ahhh. . . this is what living is all about.

Warm and fluffy. . .

------------Feng Mother is online.

[Feng Mother: HEY! YOU JUST F*CKING WOKE UP!!!]

Its late afternoon. . .

[Feng Mother: Are you gonna spend the entire time lazing around like this!?]

Pretty much.

[Feng Mother: Go clean the house. Let's go hunting! Fishing?]

The house is empty. The wolves went hunting. The water is cold.

[Feng Mother: Do something productive at least other than sleeping!]

Resting?. . . Relaxing?

[Feng Mother: All that has something to do with sleep!!!]

Its almost night. . . just sleep.

[Feng Mother: MING YU!!!]

Mmn. . . goodnight.

The author didn't waste a second and slept.

[Feng Mother: "..."]

Is this it? Is this the damn fate that awaited him? to be pushed around mad by a lazy ass bum who doesn't want to listen to you?

F*ck this, he's really f*cking done. DONE I TELL YOU!

Retaliating would only stress him out and make him sick. If the higher ups asks for a report, telling them straight up that he simply wanted to do nothing should be fine right? They would be understanding right? They won't be mad right? Ahh!!!

The Admin is becoming more of stressed mother worried sick about his future-less son.

Ah, right, there's a son-in-law so in this case, daughter?

While the Admin was busy contemplating about his career, the white wolf was intensely staring at Ming Yu.

Through the blood bond, the feelings of the three were like an open book bridged together. They could sense each other's emotions and by doing this he felt the sincerity of Ming Yu's request.

He really was lonely.

He really felt sad.

The older brother's scheming side was honed by the others' scheming selves. To survive, this trait was a must have not only between humans but weaker beasts to continue existing.

Other than his little brother everyone else we're categorized as either Dangerous, Useful or Harmless.

and Ming Yu was under all three.

He's Dangerous, because he was stronger.

He's Useful, he saved their lives.

He's Harmless, for now.

Not even a day passed but this paradox was greatly influencing his thoughts.

Big brother.

Mmn?

This man. He called us his children. What did he meant by that?

"..."

Is he our parent now?

They were rogue children derived from love and care only learning of it from other's example. Those beasts who travel in packs and shares their own den would often treat such care as their priority puzzling the two.

No matter how vigilant and recluse the younger brother was, what's new to him is new confusing him.

No matter how smart and scheming the older brother was, what they don't know, they dont intriguing him.

Ming Yu's head was on top of Yue's front left leg burying his neck on that warm neck while his legs were on Xin's right.

Yue inhaled Ming Yu's scent, breathing it in and kept it in mind.

Parent. . . Father. . . Mother. . .Family. . . lover?

He only heard of such terms from others. So what is he?

Big Brother?

Oh.

Is something wrong?

No. Let's wait a few days. Then I'll answer your question.

Mmn. I understand.

The sun hid itself replaced by the bright shinning Moon and the dim starry sky.

Yue. . . the Moon. Xin. . . the Stars.

The two were inseparable. Did he named us while thinking that?

For the first time in his life he took his time to appreciate the beauty of the night sky.

If he named us by thinking so. . .

It's not that bad. . .

He thought of it and smiled feeling the warm temperature leaning his neck.

A month. They can stay that long.

112