Story 3.3 Children
4.4k 12 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Days passed smoothly and the siblings slowly learned more about their master.

What's so hard about it?

This man, is so useless if left alone.

He barely moves.

He sleeps a lot.

He's worst than a snail.

He's unproductive.

(-____-) "..."

How did such a useless man became so strong.

Yue looked back through their hard earned even death threatening experiences and was baffled at the wide gap between them. The heavens are unfair!

Well, Ming Yu actually did nothing. It was the the cultivator before he took over who did all the rough work.

Ming Yu got the jackpot.

But the older brother will never know this fact and his brow would twitch in frustration whenever he stared at the deep sleeper who's drooling all over his little brother's back.

What's worst, this man could still look beautiful even if he acted like a lazy bum making drooling look like a pretty act.

Ugh. Sorry little brother.

In conclusion, why should they be wary about a useless man who couldn't even take care of himself?

That strength. . . they can only envy it. But the person, don't even talk about him. It's hopeless.

If the brothers wanted to play catch they could easily use the unguarded Ming Yu in exchange for a stick.

Ming Yu's goal in this life was his pursuit of complete relaxation, laziness and life satisfaction.

Traveling was now heaven in earth comfortably lying down on the furry backs of either siblings and even occasionally falling asleep.

Really, just occasionally. . . haha

His days were tranquil, the constant nagging of the Admin was like a lullaby constantly lulling him to sleep.

[Feng Mother: M*THERF*CKER!!!]

Zzz.

Ming Yu's daily schedule was usually like this.

Sleep with the wolves.

Immerse himself with his fur fetish.

Sleep.

Taking the wolves for a stroll while riding their backs and immerse himself with more fur.

Cook food with his magical fingers.

Sleep together with wolves.

More sleeping.

Fur.

Sometimes they would go inside his space letting them play around the springs and bathe within its spiritual waters.

Their coats were nourished so well by the qi enhanced water making it shinier like silk and fluffier than cotton balls.

It's easy to imagine the Admin's temper blow up at most everyday. Such rare resources all put to waste. If the cultivators saw these happening, Ming Yu would had been long struck by lightning and fried smoking hot to death.

Mother, it's okay.

[Feng Mother: a!@#$/!!!]

It was late afternoon a week before the month deadline and to be honest, Ming Yu didn't wish to let go.

First reason is the fluffy fur of course.

Second, these two grew on him too fast.

Xin would barely interact with him and would do things often his way. Yue was different, answering to his calls, accompanying him and snuggled with him the most. The cutest thing though is whenever Yue sticks to him, Xin would follow not taking any chances to be apart from his sibling.

I want to keep them. Meng. I need meng in life. More meng.*

(a/n: Meng = Cute-ness)

[Feng Mother: "..."]

Currently, the siblings were out on a stroll together with the sleeping baggage. The older brother noticed that whenever they take their master out with them, barely any beasts could be seen on plain sight which made gathering herbs and necessities easier.

Such a portable bug replant.

Yue was trying his luck taking Ming Yu with him back to the waterfall where they were gravely wounded suffering from defeat.

It's here.

Xin was brimming with killing intent detecting the presence of that bastard who almost took away their lives within it. It's presence was overwhelming as it was two-levels higher than him who's cultivation level was at Saint 5-dan. Do not underestimate the meager difference between the numbers. Cultivating to advance a level could take a hundred years, the higher the level the more difficult it was to advance and mostly, its all up to luck and a fortunate encounter in the end.

If not then you're stuck at the same realm forever.

The siblings wanted to battle as the effects of the spiritual water were pushing them both for a breakthrough and all they needed now was a trigger.

And they chose the owner of this damn cave eager for a rematch.

Xin, don't be reckless.

I know.

The siblings couldn't lie to themselves that they liked the name given by their master.

It was their secret treasure. The first meaningful gift they had ever received in life.

They were sure to treasure it and although shy at first, the names easily stuck inside their heads loving the sound of it.

The second day after meeting Ming Yu, they telepathically conversed with each other non stop only to be able each other's name out of the other's mouth.

It was stupidly childish but they just couldn't help themselves. (〃•ㅂ•〃)

The entity hidden inside sensed their presence and released a sharp condensed qi attack alerting Ming Yu up using a finger to flick it away to the side deeply denting the cave walls.

A mammal's heavy growl echoed from the inside and threatening vibrations could be felt while standing on the cave floor due to constant whipping.

Insolent children! you dare come back and seek for death! You got f*cking guts to show yourselves before me again!!! Bastards!

A deep female voice rang through creating tremors and the cave rumbled expressing the might of its dweller.

From the shadows stepped out a beast similar to a lion but few times bigger, its peculiarity lies on its mane dyed blue and its coat weren't regular fur but hard fish scales leaving an impression of an impenetrable armor.

Ming Yu didn't need to probe it's cultivation level for its power was clear to him. It wasn't a threat realizing so he simply yawned, sluggish from the comfortable ride.

Little sh*ts you looking for a f*cking beating! I was so nice to not directly kill you and now you come back wanting to hunt me down!

You wanna get spanked that badly!

[Feng Mother: Is it just me? or this woman seems nice?]

I know her.

The siblings didn't even listen and kept their cool. Xin was waiting for a signal from Yue in excitement. This beast was strong, really strong but this difference in strength gave him the chills!

This daredevil.

Yue, can I go?

No. . .

What's wrong?

"..."

Yue was observing Ming Yu when he woke up and now their master jumped down taking his time to walk nearer their enemy. Yue blocked his way not understanding what this bum wanted to do. Yes, he was strong and could defeat the enemy but still. . .

Xin picked up his brother's concerns and huddled close imitating his brother.

Pffft! Ahahahaha!!!

The female beast started laughing out loud startling the pair. Ming Yu approached its threatening front paw and patted it. It was slimy and uncomfortable though. . . not enjoyable at all.

Cultivator, you picked these two troublemakers up?

"Mmn." He was busy wiping the fishy goo on his robes dirtying it.

[Feng Mother: HEY! YOU DON'T EVEN DO THE LAUNDRY HOW MANY CLOTHES DO YOU PLAN ON THROWING AWAY!]

There's still a few. don't mind.

The Admin wasn't the only one frustrated but also Yue. He had seen their master sleep on the same robes for days and never washed his clothes, the two never needed to worry about clothes but knew how uncomfortable it was to sleep with a dirty coat.

Xin, stay still.

I know.

". . . Mother Yu, Did they cause you trouble?"

(a/n:Mother Yu > Mother Fish (^▽^))

These siblings dare attack a pregnant woman who was close to giving birth and tried to sneak into my den to steal my treasures.

Because I was pregnant I fought too hard and left them in the river to die. They're lucky they're even alive.

Although the two were sharing a friendly conversation, the siblings never put their guard down and flinched as three pairs of shiny blue eyes peaked behind.

You can come out. They won't hurt you.

All three perked their ears and hopped away. One circled around Ming Yu and two were warily walking around the siblings. The cub with blue lines around his eyes was brave enough to jump on Xin's side trying his best to climb up and reach the top. Xin badly wanted to shove the little critter off but Yue gave him a warning glare asking him to endure it. The tiniest and weakest of the three was hesitating but he was too drawn to Yue's pretty white fur yearning to touch it.

Yue thought it was harmless and willingly sat down letting it snuggle through the fur under his neck and it's tiny head peaked out looking nothing like its mother but more of a furry bird. Ming Yu's breath hitched and the mother nodded her head satisfied at this cuteness.

Too meng. . . I want to take a picture. . .

[Feng Mother: I took a screenshot. Look through your mail later.]

Thank you. . .

Even the admin was moved by the cuteness.

The mother enjoyed watching children playing with each other, he payed more attention to Xin who was walking in circles hoping the little critter would be dizzy and fall off. Yue just yawned since the tiny cub fell asleep within the curtains of his thick fur.

You did well. The two looked a lot better since I first met them.

"That's good. . ."

When they tried to attack me I panicked, scared that my children wouldn't be able to see the world but when I later calmed down I felt sorry for the two.

Their eyes, they were pure bearing no greed. Only strong will to live and become stronger. . .to survive longer.

I couldn't blame them. I know that feeling.

The cub in his arms was squirming too much raising its paw high hitting Ming Yu's face with it.

"A week left. . . they'll leave." he held the squirming naughty cub tight in his arms and it jumped out disliking it.

They didn't want to stay?

"I don't know."

Mother Yu stared at the siblings contemplating about something. She felt her cub nudging her side and he leaned down licking the tiny hairs on it's head.

You two, for the sake of this friend I'll let you off. You're free to come find me whenever but if you have any thoughts of going over the line then don't blame me in showing you no mercy.

Her qi dominated the entire cave and with a single thought this harmless mist could turn into sharp needles that could easily puncture the two to death.

Yue wasn't dumb and saw the benefits this transaction had and how their master did so to ensure their safety and awash past grievances.

So we can't fight her now?

Be good. Let's listen to him okay?

But Yue, how are we supposed to break through?

Mother Yu's gaze deepened and broke the connection she made between the siblings entangling it to Ming Yu's mind.

Those brats are about to breakthrough and seemed to had looked for me for a fight. Why don't you do it?

Mother Yu was eavesdropping the entire time just to keep the siblings in check. She was now a mother needed to be extra vigilant. Ming Yu kept his silence not letting anything show on his face.

Uhh. . . he wasn't really thinking about anything putting the troublesome matters aside on the back of his head.

He doesn't want to fight.

Fighting is tiring.

Mother Yu picked up the sleeping cub underneath Yue and called out a low grunt calling the other two back inside the cave.

Cultivator, I recommended not letting those two wander out of your sight. They need you or they'll only end up no less than animals who follows their instincts.

If you're fond of them then do whatever it takes.

The mother beast told Ming Yu to take after the siblings well before turning around and left. He took her advice to heart and reached out wrapping his arms around their necks for a tight hug.

Since then Ming Yu decided to come out of his laziness for the rest of the week and did whatever he could to take care of them two for the last time.

He walked through the forest to look for herbs, he started cleaning the house, he made sure to cook three meals a day.

Being a couch potato for almost a month took a toll on his legs and like a newborn calf it felt so weird. This odd feeling could be blamed for the past lifetime since he couldn't walk at all.

Yue felt odd as this sudden change was sure to have something to do with their plans on parting soon. Their lazy ass master finally took things into his hands but the sight of this didn't made him happy. Even Xin who tend to not care was irked especially when the master hunted for himself for them to eat.

Yue, are we really leaving?

Wasn't it you who wanted to leave so badly?

"..."

Xin, did you change your mind.

"..."

He didn't need to ask to know.

It was the night before the agreed time.

Ming Yu nuzzled close to Yue's neck and his hands were rubbing through Xin's paw. Sleeping became a set habit and his eyes were already half lidded and heavy but forced himself to stay conscious to say a few words.

". . . Xin, Yue, don't get yourself in too much trouble. If things are bad go find Mother Yu. . . okay?"

Xin brushed his nose on Ming Yu's side hinting that he was listening.

"Yue. . . since Xin listens to you, take care of him well. His temper. . ." hearing this, Xin added some force threatening to push Ming Yu off his paw if he talk some more.

Ming Yu laughed at this and patted that snout indicating that he'll be good and stop.

"Don't cause trouble. . ." he mumbled before falling asleep.

(a/n: Ming Yu now resembles a sloth I know. Sloths are cute too! (๑ÒωÓ๑))

The time they spent together changed the siblings view on a lot of things.

There are people who are kind, there are those who would befriend you and wouldn't scheme at you as long as you open up to them too.

Genuine people exist. Like this unreliable master of theirs.

If they see everyone else as enemies, then everyone else will treat them the same.

But if they look for the good within others, then maybe out of those rotten fruits a good one could be picked out.

Xin gently took his paw away under Ming Yu. The wind gathered around him and a young boy with silky black hair doning a black robe appeared. His face was identical to his older brother but without the sunny smile on his face.

He took Ming Yu in his arms and headed to the bedroom gently laying him down under the soft blankets.

Yue transformed into his human form and picked up the mountain of clothes that were abandoned at the side. Ming Yu wasn't willing to do too much and spend tiring hours washing them on the river.

Morning arrived and Ming Yu woke up with a frown. A heavy weight was on both of his arms, his arms numbed and cold. A leg was on his stomach and white hair was blocking his mouth.

All he could see was a messy bundle of white hair so he pulled himself up waking the two.

"Mmn. . . Dad, you're awake?" Yue mumbled yawning.

Ming Yu didn't need to wonder who it was and moved his head to the right.

Xin was still sleeping. His sleeping position was no different from a tree bark, straight and unmoving. His thick eyelashes slowly fluttered open and he sat up stretching his arms to wake up.

"Mmn. . ."

Ming Yu smiled and gently rubbed their messy nest heads.

"Good morning. . ." He didn't need to guess.

Ming Yu felt less lonely now.

120