Story 3.4 Arrival
4.3k 8 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you noticed already or not ... this clumsy author made a dumb mistake thinking that it was the month of July the entire time ahh ... I am currently having my summer vacation and I don't go out much. Im at home writing and reading books and gaming haha But i'm a healthy gamer who's active in chores, i like cooking and I go shopping when needed. 

But yes, the everyday updates are this June and maybe even till the first week of July... sorry for being misinformed...

This author is a Tad bit clumsy („ಡωಡ„)

"Dad! stop sleeping the entire day and come help me hang these to dry!"

". . . don't want to."

[Feng Mother: You're supposed to be the parent here, why are you letting the children do all the work? You jerk!]

Xin approached his lazy old man and picked him up into his arms. The body difference made it look strange but it didn't really matter as he was a strong beast.

"If you help. . . i'll let you stroke me. . ."

(A/n: no lewd intentions.)

His bribery made Ming Yu flinch in anticipation. This was the sibling's greatest advantage to lure this bum off the floor and do some work. This act of self sacrifice was a bit humiliating but it was all what they could trade for.

The process really is embarrassing though, especially for the stoic Xin. His expression doesn't change but his ears would tremble from the touch. If he was in his human form, they would've turn beet red.

Reluctant, Ming Yu came down from the comfort of his arms and tugged on Xin's sleeves.

"You promised. . ."

This cutesy interaction made Yue smile. He went and pulled Ming Yu by hand and gave him a basket full of his own clothes. The sight of it made it's owner frown.

Time was passing in a flash and it in just the few weeks the main protagonist's entourage would arrive.

Ming Yu was in pure bliss and even Admin became more understanding enjoying the idle days. The nagging continued though.

Maybe it was because there was nothing to do in this side that the admin would often disappear. It seemed that if not because of Ming Yu, the admin's work on the other side wouldn't pile up.

The Admin told him that there had been some unrest within the higher ups and his presence was needed to be there to serve as witness.

[Ming Yu: Admin. Fighting. . .]

This short power up coming from Ming Yu was enough to cheer the busy system up and would sneak out of work from time to time to check up on him.

This system is trying his best.

The twin siblings started learning more about relationships as their time was spent around Ming Yu. He really was surprised to know how clueless and animalistic these pair were as they were never around people.

One day this awkward conversation was held within the Ming household.

"Dad, why did you take us in as your children?" The curious Yue asked.

". . . because I like you both."

"But aren't children special only to those who were made by two people? We do not even share the same blood, then shouldn't you call us orphans?"

"Even a child born by another could be considered as one's own children. . . "

"I took you in, now you are my own, carrying the Ming name." These long conversations were really making his throat dry.

"Then how do you do it? making children?" Yue with bright shining golden eyes innocently asked with a sunny smile on his face.

Ming Yu froze.

"Whenever we pass by the other herds or packs, we overhear them when they 'make children' but would always hide themselves away. Why is that?"

"..."

Xin also listened to the side and even scooted closer staring at Ming Yu with indifference but if you look closely, his usually dim stare lighted up a little.

"Why are they so loud? What's happening inside their dens?"

"..."

[Feng Mother: "..."] The admin who came to check of the Household situation.

Admin. . . help me. . .

[Feng Mother: You have more experience than I do. You don't need me here.]

------------Feng Mother is offline.

". . . I don't really know. . ."

"Lies." Xin frowned. Due to the blood contract, their feelings for each other were mirrored to each other. The siblings were clear of their parent's nervousness but the black bellied Yue was enjoying this innocent torture.

"Dad. . . could it be. You've experienced it?"

Ming Yu's heart jumped and this abnormality didn't escape the brother's senses.

"Really? Does this mean we had a mother? Do we have a little brother or sister now too?"

"No."

Ming Yu didn't lie and because this was a fact, the twin were now puzzled than ever. If their Dad experienced it yet never had a wife. . . what does this mean?

Hmmn. . . could it be?

"Dad. . . were we wrong?"

". . . about what?"

Xin wasn't slow witted and tilted his head. "Mom?"

"..." Ming Yu's eyes widened and his face flushed red, all the way to the tip of his ears and down to his neck.

Yue grinned widely and started teasing the Ming Yu-tomato infront of him.

"Mom. Mom. Mom" he crawled and hugged Ming Yu's back. These two grew oddly tall and were only half a head shorter than him making him an easy fit as Yue wrapped his arms around him. Xin was also quite surprised by this discovery and hugged him from the front inhaling his scent in.

Ming Yu was having none of this and hit their head threatening them to never mention this again and call him dad for he is  man.

[Feng Mother: A man. pfft! who the f*ck are you lying to.]

Admin. shut up.

But the twins made a new discovery. That people or in their case, beasts of the same gender could be together.

Ming Yu felt like a criminal, opening new doors to his pair of sons.

Ming Yu was satisfied. His heart was half empty, but with the help of these siblings, he'll try to hold on for a while longer then find ways to kill himself at a later time.

Being a cultivator and a strong one at that, it's a bit difficult to find a less painful way to die.

"Uncle Ming!!!"

"Ming! Ming!"

"U-u-u-uncle. . ."

Three little 7 year olds came running speedily out of the forest jumping onto his embrace and the clothes on his hand fell onto the ground.

"Ahh!!! The clothes! BRATS! I JUST WASHED THAT!" Yue irritatingly shouted. One of the things that pissed the older twin the most was when his hard work isn't paid its worth.

Especially since these were clothes his Dad finally washed by himself.

These little critters doesn't know the effort put behind this achievement.

Both broke through a level each and gained the ability to manipulate their sizes. Due to Ming Yu's curiousity, they were asked to shrink a small as they could and turned themselves into tiny shiba inu puppies overloading with meng!

(a/n: google it. . . you'll squeal.)

They were too weak under that form and couldn't break through the arms clamping around them and the heated rubbing of their Dad's face.

Since then, hard tasks could only be fulfilled if they offer themselves up to his satisfaction.

Dad's favorite phrase to use was this 'No Meng, No Gain.'

This man. . .

The three little scaled lion beasts scattered with a target each. The stubborn first son with blue lines around his eyes was already eyeing Xin, boldly waiting for him to transform back into the big black wolf he is. Until he climbs up this tall mountain and reaches the top, this proud son of a Saint-7dan beast shall not give up!

The youngest male shyly ran infront of Yue, gripping his leg tight while flashing a bright smile. Yue breathed out and hanged the last of the clothes before picking the little cutie up. The 2nd eldest sister was running around trying to catch a butterfly then ran at full speed tackling the already tired Ming Yu down.

Their rapid growth wasn't strange. A beasts body aged a lot faster depending on the amount of qi and the level of breakthrough in their body. Their flesh stops physically maturing when they reach 15 in human years and would only continue its aging process nearing the end of their lifespan. By then these cubs would be handsome looking men and a jaw dropping female.

In a short 14 years these three would become full fledged beasts.

Let's indulge ourselves to this meng as much as we can before it's too late.

Their favorite game was tag so Ming Yu stayed behind refusing to participate.

The cool breeze against his skin, the soft ground and the giggling laughter of the children around him.

This was nice.

" What are you doing?" A woman with big breasts and a distinctive blue hair kicked his side. She put a bit of strength in that kick so he groaned from the pain. He turned his head and frowned, showing his disattisfaction.

Behind the woman was a dark skinned man with golden eyes and raven black hair. These two beside each other were a heavenly pair, letting the envious people rot their eyes and die.

"Mother Yu. Father Yu." he mumbled in greeting but like glue, his body was stuck on the soft and cool ground.

"You never change. No, you became a lot worse." She complained and kneel, poking at the meat on his cheek.

The easily jealous Father Yu was already filling up his vinegar jar and pulled her away into his welcoming arms.

. . . go away. No one wants to eat dog food here.

This sight was like poison in his eyes, nudging the wounds of his hollow heart.

"why are you here. . ." Hurry and disappear. . .

"What? we aren't welcomed?" Mother Yu kicked him again so Ming Yu moved a bit farther, outside her leg range. Father Yu wasn't letting her go so this move was super effective.

"Humans have been seen at the outer ring of the sacred forest."

He wasn't surprised since he knew about this.

"I'm wasn't interested to know what they were here for but then I heard from an annoying snake that they were looking for someone." Tch.

"And that someone is you."

He didn't want to look passive, so he gazed at them solemnly hinting that he himself didn't like the sound of it.

". . . i. . . never left the forest. . ."

"But do you know anyone from the outside?"

". . . i don't think so?"

"Then that meant they knew about you despite you, not knowing them." Ming Yu tilted his  head to the side imitating a cute clueless kid. Ahh. . . a full grown man with a handsome face doing this. . . it's still quite cute and thought provoking. . .

Father Yu's vinegar jar was almost full so he swiped his wife off her feet and carried her to the direction of their children.

"If you need help just tell us!!!" she shouted out hoping he paid attention and heard it.

-----------Feng Mother is online.

[Feng Mother: Yow. wassup.]

"..."

[Feng Mother: Fine i'll stop.]

Admin. My image of my mother-in-law has been ruined.

[Feng Mother: Then im doing a good job]

". . . the protagonist is coming. . ." He didn't want to argue.

[Feng Mother: Oh? it's that time already?]

Ming Yu had a difficult expression. The protagonist isn't Ting. He had no doubt about that. . . but his heart was in deep unrest. He was still hoping. . . but not like this.

Not like this. . .

His arm was suddenly pulled and he entered someone's embrace. The black hair was shining under the warm sunlight. Xin felt his father's uneasiness and was willing to comfort him. Yue felt it too and patted his father's head. Ming Yu was thankful. Really thankful to have taken these two in.

Time continued to flow like a river and the intruders could arrive anytime soon.

Xin and Yue were helping around the house and Ming Yu was lazily lying down on his bed. He was biting his lip to pout, not satisfied by the bed's comfort because the two were busy moving here and there, he needed to endure, his itchy hands searching for that fluffy warm texture.

"Dad!" Yue rushed in and yelled startling him.

"HUMANS." He didn't need to think and followed Yue out. Xin was combat ready in his wolf form, glaring from distance away. Yue followed his example and stayed vigilant.

This was their home. Here was their oasis.

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TAINT THIS

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO DESTROY THIS

ANYONE WHO DARES SHALL DIE!

Their stomps were getting louder and the distance between them and the house weren't far.

Ming Yu was silently gazing at that distance, awaiting for a person to walk out of the forest's shade.

Li Hui Jian. . . as the main protagonist, his looks shouldn't be that bad right?

The rustling sound was distinct and a leg stepped out of the bushes.

From their uniformed clothes, they should be the crown prince's guards.

A golden hem was now insight as a good number of people surrounded him.

No. . . . .

Pain suddenly crept through the siblings hearts like a sudden bolt of lighting.

Dad!?

Ming Yu's head was blank and his eyes were glued on that person.

It was no doubt. The person was Li Hui Jian.

and there was no doubt. . .

That he was protagonist.

That face. . .

Ming Yu trembled and his tears came out faster than his words.

Li Hui Jian. . .

Li Jun. . .

It was Li Jun. In the flesh.

106