Story 3.5 That Face
4.4k 7 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A tiny extra chapter for Ariela's special day~ °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Bless you~

 

"YUE! XIN! DONT LET THEM COME NEAR ME!" he shouted mad mixed with panic, astonishing the two. This was unexpected from their father as he was never seen angry.

They swept their thoughts aside and rushed away from the house blocking the group's advance.

"STOP."

The black wolf threatened shrouding the surroundings with his Saint aura stifling the air and suffocating them. They felt constricted hurriedly scurrying away from the wolves, terrified to move further close.

This distance was far enough for Ming Yu to fully observe the protagonist from head to toe.

He didn't daydream.

That face. It was clearly Li Jun's.

"..."

 Admin. . . explain. . .

[Feng Mother: Actually, I received a letter just so I can just show it to you. . . ] The blue was replaced by a screen of white.

-Yow. Busy?

_____, If you're wondering about the the characters, the one in charge of their appearance became sick so all we could do was reuse the last ones. Its such a pain in the ass to look for someone else to do it so why not? besides the Author knew that they're pretty much the same people so what's the difference?

Well if a group of ugly looking people is to his liking then I could've created them myself.

You shouldn't be mad at me. Ah right, You don't have the right to anyway.

P.S Whenever we call you out. Be nice.

-sincerely yours, HIGHER ups. But i'm the main Boss.

-

"..." 

[Feng Mother: I know. . .There's something definitely wrong with these people. . .]

[Feng Mother: It's just a dumb excuse. . . the one calling himself MAIN BOSS fought with his wife who's in charge of recreating vessels]

[Feng Mother: His wife loves making handsome guys, i don't understand why she even married her mean and plain faced husband, really a flower stuck on a cow's dung.]

If it was the usual him he could've laughed at this and remarked but no.

The protagonist was Li Jun.

It was his Li Jun.

"Admin. . . what to do. . ."

[Feng Mother: What else but confront him?]

"Never."

[Feng Mother: . . . Author. . .]

"What if we meet and he'll remember. . . like Ting did. . ." This was worse than a nightmare.

"Why!. . ."

He hated this. He hated this. He hated this!

This cannot be happening.

Not to him.

Not to them.

"I need to think. . ." he mumbled and dashed out of the house aimlessly walking through the forest for a breather.

The Admin was sensible enough to not log out as he was worried.

Ming Yu ran, letting his legs carry him anywhere. Sometime in between his pace became slower till he just stopped in the middle of nowhere surrounded by thick trees blocking the sunlight out.

[Feng Mother: hey. . .]

"..."

--------- 'Feng Mother' changed his username to Admin.

[Admin: Author?]

"..."

Ming Yu was blankly staring on the ground.

[Admin: Uhh. . . Author. Don't be too sad? ah- no forget what I said!]

[Admin: i'll just keep quiet. . .]

[Admin: But i'm here if you want to talk okay.]

Ming Yu was unresponsive and tears flowed like a faucet. He sat down hugging his knees drowning in sorrow, his feelings, the pain, it was to difficult to explain.

It was as if some animal was gnawing his heart out of his chest while conscious.

It was as if someone was holding his head underwater not letting him to rise and breathe.

His world ended. Just like that.

[Admin: cry it all out. . . ] It was the only advice he could give.

And Ming Yu did.

This was the first thing that the siblings saw after they succeeded in scaring those men away. They went overboard heavily injuring some men in the process as the pain grew stronger. It felt like swords were stabbing their hearts and the sight of those men's weapons weren't helping them.

The two rapidly transformed into their human forms and encircled the woeful man in their arms.

It was too painful, witnessing this.

They wanted him to stop but knew he wouldn't.

The feelings of despair was shared between the three and all they could do was comfort each other with their presence.

Ming Yu cried till he fainted from exhaustion. His eyes were swollen and his face as reddish from warmth.
He looked so worned out.

"Xin. Where are you going?" Yue stared at his back which didn't hide his immense killing intent.

"KILL THEM." 

"And what? make Dad happy? are you insane?!" Yue felt the same why but wasn't impulsive. Before he had a clear understanding of the situation, it's best to not let his feelings control him.

"Do you think he would want that? Get a hold of yourself! Don't do something you'll regret!" Yue teeth was gritted tight and Xin wasn't any better. His trembling anger was clear on plain sight but the thought of his Father was keeping his calm on its edges.

Yue carried the unconscious Ming Yu and handed him over to Xin's embrace. 

"Take him home, i'll watch over those hateful humans." The aura around him was calm but his eyes were reflecting rage, hiding a worse vicious beast inside him.

Looking at this older brother, Xin was reassured that if those men were bearing evil intentions, Yue might just loose it and enjoy them all to the bone. 

Their lives have been too at peace for the past year that he almost forgot how merciless and cold blooded his older brother was behind that smiling facade.

Arriving home, Xin gently prepared the bed letting Ming Yu rest under the comfort of the quilt.

Looking at Ming Yu's exhausted and puffed eyes, the anger he'd been holding in was dangerously being pushed out. He hated this, He hated not knowing anything.

Why did he cry? Why was he in despair? What made him so sad?

Xin didn't know what this feeling was called but it was clear to others that he was showing 'care'.

For the brothers, Ming Yu was family.

Without Ming Yu, it would've been hollowed out.

He didn't leave and stayed watch, afraid to leave the man alone and sat closer to his side.

Then his eyes glazed losing it's focus before falling asleep.

-

It was a heated dream.

"Nngn...." Ming Yu felt the familiar rough hands going under his clothes reaching those tiny twin peaks. The feeling of something hot and slimy probing through his ear was turning him on.

"Haah- .... nng..." Those hands were impatient hurriedly sneaking its way through his pants taking his rising sex in his grip. The speedy pumping was taking Ming Yu's breath away and his moans were caught in between his shallow breaths.

That hot tongue traced it's way into his moaning mouth plunging itself sucking away that sweet nectar.

The stimulation was too good, too strong that he tried struggling for a break but this futile attempt only excited Li Jun pinning his legs down in between his, grinding his bigger member onto his.

It was already too hot and stuffy but the sudden friction underneath was turning his head into mush, quickly increasing the volume of his moans.

"Mnaahh!!!....nng!" Their deep kiss broke off and finally he was able to breathe. He want to open his eyes but they wouldn't, he felt like he was blindfolded, making him times sensitive than normal.

"Haah- nngk!... Ahh! I-I'm coming! J-Jun!" he came releasing his thick pent up liquid filling Li Jun's palm.

His amused laughter was ringing right beside his ear accompanied by his hot breath. "Ahhng! Haah-" A finger probed into his tight hole and he moaned loudly. Ming Yu could feel that hard solid member pulsing against his own, reflexively rubbing himself closer to Li Jun's chest.

He wants it.

He was excited.

He missed this.

Li Jun's scent was making him drown, intoxicating him yearning for that thick sex to welcome his tight hole.

"Ngaah!- H-hurry!...mmn.." Li Jun listened well and increased the number of fingers. It was a tight fit and his lover's excitement wasn't helping, tightening itself wantonly searching for something hotter and bigger.

Ming Yu couldn't stop actively rubbing on his heat and his moaning was deafening, driving Li Jun out of control. His tongue was tasting those hard peaks, nibbling, biting, sucking on it like a delicious treat.

Ming Yu lost it and shot his load a second time onto that toned chest. He doesn't know what's what anymore and drowned himself into his lust. He took the initiative and sucked on Li Jun's adam's apple making him groan in pleasure.

"C-come! Haang!... I want it.... Jun...!" he pleaded reaching out to hold that hard stick positioning his *ss closer to it.

Li Jun took his fingers out and replaced it with his scalding sex.

"Mmmngk!! Aaahhhng!! Haah-!" Ming Yu's finally snapped opened as he felt that hot, pulsing member inside his stomach. It was uncomfortable and the pain made him back away but Li Jun was pinning him in place.

That scorching solid sex was only half way but the burn was becoming more distinct as it progressed deeper. Ming Yu's mouth was hanging open and his back was arched rubbing close to Li Jun's burning skin.

The last of Ming Yu's robes finally slipped away and his ears were filled with the sound of skin slapping skin, his repeated solid thrusts was bobbing him up and down unable to stop moaning in every rocking movement.

"Ah Yu.... Haah- i'm coming.... nngk!" Li Jun shot his heavy load filling the space within his lover's stomach half full. While inside, he turned Ming Yu letting him kneel on all fours and continued pounding rough and fast inside the now red and swollen hole.

He had no plans of stopping, rocking this slightly smaller build to follow his rhythm.

Ming Yu came in the middle of it but this didn't slower Li Jun's pace.

Ming Yu wanted to shout and tell him to stop but whenever his strong thrusts hit his sweet spot, he could only choke on his words and uncontrollably whine overcome with pleasure.

His moans was mixed with sobs yet Li Jun wasn't planning to be over soon.

He felt too uncomfortable, Li Jun never pulled out letting his seed fill his stomach and it seeped out his entrance.

"Aaang! Hheuk! S-stop! E-enou- Mmng!" His head was forcefully turned on the side and his mouth was filled again. A metallic taste was being shared and the red dripped through the gaps.

It worked similar to an aphrodisiac, taking the already steaming temperature to its peak. He came for the nth time and fainted.

-

Ming Yu abruptly sat up, waking up wet.

His back wasn't in pain at all and he sighed, half relieved and frustrated.

The past year he never had a wet dream and now simply seeing his lover's face flipped a switch making him horny.

" Dad, you're awake?" Yue's voice rang from the outside.

He fixed his disheveled robes and told him to come in, he was startled as the first thing the eldest did was sniff the room, moving closer to him.

"Dad, you smell funny."

"..."

Yue's keen sense of smell was telling him to check the sheets but Ming Yu held his hand before he could.

". . . i'll fix my bed. . ." Don't notice it. Don't notice it please. Ay!

The tips of his ears were red and his sense of embarrassment was shared by Yue. He didn't push further and left the room telling Ming Yu that Mother Yu wanted to meet him.

Coast cleared he dashed to the nearby river and jumped in. 

That was so embarrassing!

Luckily the bed sheets weren't stained not leaving behind any evidence as only his pants were soaked.

Ming Yu slowly took his white robe off his body. There were no visible marks reminding him that it really was all a dream.

He cannot lie to his heart that he really was quiet upset about it.

"That slag...." MIng Yu hit the water as hard as he could to vent his anger. He did this repeatedly  beating the waters mumbling 'slag,cheating, lier' , expressing his dark feelings, even forgetting that his strength was that of a mighty cultivator.

Due to this, he hit the river so strong that it parted and rose high hitting the shore with a loud BOOM.

Sudden movement was heard from the side and Ming Yu waved a hand sending out series of water blades attacking that direction.

"Come out. . ."

The stranger didn't refuse and a man wearing a green robe wearing a Qilin mask appeared before him.

"You better leave. . ." the man warned him pointing at the direction of the forest.

"My master is coming."

Ming Yu was first surprised by the charming voice but snapped out of it and nodded his head in gratitude.

Suddenly a golden light encircled the man's neck and he stepped back, away from him.

"Hurry-ngk! GO!." 

The man seemed to be in pain. He wanted to help but he knew this wasn't the time. Ming Yu cupped his hands and turn to leave.

"Tsk! f*cking restrictive seal!"

A minute passed and Li Hui Jian appeared beside the masked man.

"What happened here?"

"A Saint beast." He lied and walked off, acting indifferent.

Li Hui Jian wrapped an arm around him acting the opposite.

"Yutian, is your wife really here?"

"Mmn."

"If she really can cure my wife then i'll release you."

"You dare take that back and we're finished." he threatened.

"Tch. 25 years of friendship broken just because of a woman!"

"Watch your mouth, that woman is my wife."

"She must be a beauty or i'll hate you!" Li Hui Jian pouted. Yutian as his contracted beast grew up together and didn't follow the slave treatment that others did treating him equally as his brother.

Yutian didn't bother waste his words and shoved that chummy arm off.

100