Story 3.8 Father
4.4k 6 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yutian woke up with a familiar weight lying on his chest.

His lover's eyes were puffy red from crying and he frowned, feeling bad as he was the cause of it.

Ming Yu didn't have the senses of a cultivator for nothing and woke up from Yutian's slight movement.

"Are you alright. . ." He was still feeling a bit unsettled yet worried sick at his lover's predicament and flustered.

"Fairy, if you look so troubled, it won't be pretty." Yutian smiled but his smile was strained, losing it's cheer.

"..." why is he. . .(--_--)

"I know, it's strange. But this is the me right now and you need to understand. Simply right now. In our current situation." Yutian's words were long, clearly hinting him something.

"..."

[Admin: Author, let me explain.]

You were back?

[Admin: I was back before you fell asleep.]

[Admin: Anyways to clear up this messy situation, he's a contracted beast that had long been serving the Monarch's lineage. Having a Qilin beast protect royalty they wouldn't be stupid and senile enough to let a holy beast go and tied him down to them by repeatedly strengthening and adding restrictions making him unable to defy them.]

[Admin: So endure. Endure this cringe for now. lol. I find this amusing actually]

"..."

His heavy frown was his clear dissatisfaction. Looking at his lover's face and his flirtatious attitude. . .

"Ugh."

His face twisted, a bit disgusted.

Yutian understood why he looked like that. Well, he really HATED acting like that frivolous master of his who manages to flirt here and there. Especially when a woman in camp tried to approach him in this state. He wasn't a gentle type, and almost killed that b*tch with a slap making himself suffer from the drawback.

The rule 'Li Hui Jian-isnt-a-dog-who-hits-women' was pure nonsense in his book.

His role was to be a replacement.

To replace Li Hui Jian in times of probable danger.

"Can't you at least be less. . . frivolous?" Ming Yu badly wanted a compromise.

"Fairy I am trying my best right now. If I didn't I would've long called you Darling~, Baby~, Sugar~, Honey~ or My Sweet Persimmon~"

[Admin: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH F*CKING HILARIOUS!!! AHAHAHAHA WTF! DAMNNNNN!]

Ming Yu shivered.

Yutian was still tired after receiving the heavy penalty for acting out-of-character and sweat were still trickling his forehead.

Ming Yu approached closer and used the edge of his sleeve to wipe it away.

Yutian smiled at this, feeling the love from this tiny gesture and his lips were only a finger's distance away from Ming Yu's face. 

The fishy scent from their hours of copulation was wafting out of Ming Yu's sleeves and he swallowed as his throat dried. His eyes turned to slits and he approached, tasting those luscious red lips.

"Mmn. . ." Ming Yu moaned from the sudden contact and his arm weakly rested on Yutian's shoulder.

"Mnng. . .Enough. . ." He groaned feeling something hard against his knee.

"Just a little bit. . ." He was being careful not forgetting that Ming Yu was currently pregnant with his child. Beast children were resilient, stronger than a fragile human child and there were no risk even if copulation was done as long as the baby didn't grow big yet.

He still needed to break the news to him but not now. . .

"Ah Yu. . . can you feel me throbbing inside you . .  "

"Mmngk! Haah- Why are you getting bigger- Nnng!"

"Is it. . . here? Do you like it?" he chuckled, hoarse and seductively in amusement.

"H-hurry! faster-ngaaahk! Ahn!"

The day was long. . . (//ω//)

-

The twins were teleported out.

No matter how they tried they couldn't get inside the heavy doors and whenever they made a crack it would automatically fix itself, brand new.

"Father. . ." Xin was worried.

"He'll be fine." Yue reassured him.

"That disgusting man!"

"He won't hurt him." It was unmistakable. He was sure of it.

That thick heavy scent of wood that had been filling their father's room came from that man.

Not only that, whenever he sneakily felt their father's pulse, it felt unusual accompanied by a low heartbeat.

This was news to him and clearly their Dad was oblivious to it!

Yue really felt ashamed and weak about himself for he never felt the man's intrusion and they were  probably repeatedly put into an unconscious state letting the stranger do whatever he wanted, defiling their Dad's fragile body.

It was his fault. If only if he was more vigilant, much stronger!

"HAAAH!!!" BANG!

With a strong gale force that he gathered onto his fist, the surface of the gate cracked heavily but in the blink of an eye, all blown pieces reconstructed again forming a perfectly untouched gate.

"Hah. . . hah. . ." He breathed out, overusing his qi reservoir.

Yue tried.

"Xin." he laid down onto the rough ground and closed his eyes.

"If Dad decided to throw us away. . . can you take it?" he imagined the worst.

Twins had this special connection and even without Yue telling him, it was clear that the past weeks it was not only their father who was anxious to death.

Xin looked at the familiar night sky, the sky who they were named after.

Without the symbol of their names, the nights would've been pitch black.

"Big brother. . . I cannot remember how we lived before anymore. . ." he honestly confessed.

"Calling you 'Big Brother'. It sounded like a stranger." he grinned at this thought.

Yue smiled wryly at his answer for he couldn't agree more.

"Yue. Dad won't abandon us. No matter what."unlike Yue, Xin doesn't dabble much with complicated feelings.

If their father loved them, then he'll love him back.

If their father trusts in them, he will trust him back.

Simple right?

Sometimes, Xin's simple minded thinking made Yue jealous.

Sunrise was close and they waited under the shade of a tree for the pair of lovers.

"Xin, we might welcome a new father soon." At the mention of this, Xin loathed the thought. He was willing to accept whoever their Father accepted at heart but to imagine that undependable loose man. . .

"If that stranger is really Dad's big lover. . . what can we do?"

Hearing this, Xin can only bit his lip in denial.

The Alpha changed in the family.

-

Ming Yu was within the refuge of Yutian's arms since his hips felt like it snapped in two.

After getting what they needed and being banned by Baby Grandpa Ginseng, they were now on their way back and his face was again hidden behind the red veil.

". . . after this. . ." he was bothered by this matter.

"I need to go back." 

Yutian's answer was to be expected but still. . . he didn't want to be apart. The sky fell and rose and now that everything was in place, he was looking forward on simply living peacefully with his lover.

"Li Hui Tian promised to release me. But those stubborn old men are sure to be against it." He leaned his head and kissed Ming Yu's forehead.

"I promise. I'll be back soon after i finish my business there."

Ming Yu didn't hesitate to trust him for his lover never failed to keep his words.

"Will you be alright. . ." he knew he was strong. But the laws of the restrictions were making him anxious, afraid that it'll hinder him greatly.

"Believe in me." he pulled him closer to his face. "Besides, I can't leave my pregnant wife alone, can't I?" At this, Ming Yu frowned thinking that he was being teased at as he was currently 'Li Hui Jian', blind to the truth behind his words.

[Admin: ?] Admin didn't have the time to check the collected data in detail since he was too busy so he also didn't understand what Yutian was implying.

Yutian was about to confess at his sly deed when suddenly, a man dressed in black clothes appeared from the shadows of the gate.

"Young Master." One of the original Li Hui Jian's shadow guards appeared before them. It was a loyal dog of those geezers keeping him in check. Luckily, the strength of this measly guard wasn't enough for him to take the heavy pressure of the realm and it pinned his ability, limiting his search only close to the entrance's area.

"Fairy, how long do you wish to stay within the comfort of my arms?" Acting 'ON'.

"..." Ming Yu felt the goosebumps running on his skin and pushed himself out of his reach. The pain on his hips made him almost trip but his indifferent eyes were relaxed and the shadow guard didn't think much.

"Young Master. . .the herb?" his eyes secretly observing Ming Yu. He's strong.

"..." the Ming Yu who was dominated inside on the damp cave floor was aloof.

"Mmn. Let's go." There was a bit of distance between him and Ming Yu but his flirtatious glances and smile was continuous.

The shadow guard didn't notice anything strange and was rather comforted. This beast slave, at least he's doing his purpose well.

[Admin: Endure. Pffft-!!! hahahahaha!]

"..." It's not easy.

He pouted, since the look on Yutian's eyes didn't hide the fact that he was enjoying it.

"Dad!"

"Father."

The twins sprinted to his side making sure that he was alright. Yue who was familiar to this scent glared at Yutian. This man dared to make his move again and-!

Yutian didn't find this look taunting and was glad that there were two little brats taking care of his little lover well. They looked dependable and already received favor inside his heart.

"Then we'll take our leave. Beautiful Fairy, this humble man would like to thank you again for helping me save my wife. I fully enjoyed our time together, too bad it ended so soon." 

Ming Yu couldn't keep his brows from flinching and quickly nodded before turning back. He couldn't take more of this. . . embarrassing flirt.

"Little children, do take care of the Fairy well. Her body is precious." He said with a smile.

Xin was about to explode in irritation but the smarter Yue took the hint. He bawled his fist and his killing intent was immense, desperate to stab through Yutian's core.

Really good children. He couldn't help but praise them. His wife was pregnant yet was already a father for two grown kids.

His heart had no hesitation, whatsoever. Adoption valid.

The shadow guard was gesturing for Yutian to end this quick and given, he could only listen giving Ming Yu a final bow before flying off and left.

His presence was fading and Ming Yu could  only longingly turn back to stare at the other's wider back.

"Come home soon. . ." He mumbled, yearning.

Xin willingly transformed into his wolf form nudging Ming Yu that he'll carry him home. The journey back was solemn despite the warm afternoon sunshine.

Arriving home, the silence was broken by the three cubs chasing each other and laughing happily out loud.

"Xin!"

"Big brother Yue!"

"Uncle Ming!!!"

The three little cubs were jumping around after noticing their arrival and each rushed to greet their favorite person of the three. Ming Yu was hugging the only daughter, Yue the youngest son and Xin the eldest, most naughty one.

"Where were you!!" They complained in chorus.

Ming Yu laughed at this and sweetly apologized. It was hard for the children to be stern in their complaints for they couldn't stay mad at a frowning handsome uncle.

"Mwuah! Then Uncle Ming must play with pretty Yiyi!" the tiny princess wasn't taking no for an answer and ended the agreement with a kiss on his cheek!

"Mmn. . . i'll play."

The rest of the day was quickly spent like that and night was already welcoming them.

Xin was on patrol so Yue thought of taking  this chance to talk to Ming Yu alone.

The events went by too swift that Ming Yu was using this time to think back and notice his mistakes.

He was too impulsive.

Ming Yu realized that he was no longer at an observing position but was rather slowly taking over the central stage.

[Admin: You noticed that now?]

Mmn.

[Admin: Actually, do you think you can now write an entire story and have the courage to actually work it out and publish it?]

. . . He didn't want to answer.

[Admin: Don't read into it that hard, i'm just lightly asking. It's not like the world will end just because you tell me you will and could.]

[Admin: I do not know how many lifetimes are there left for the two of you to be together but as your friend, I will not report any of this to them and let the two of you spend the time you have left before you're back to the real world.]

The real world. . .

Ming Yu opened his mouth but the words weren't coming out and only deeply sighed.

Let's. . . not think about it for now.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in."

Yue went inside and slowly sat beside Ming Yu. He sat there staring staring at the floor, hesitant to start the conversation.

"Is it about him?" 

"Mmn." 

Ming Yu contemplated a bit figuring out how to explain his relationship with Yutian. But then he suddenly remembered, isn't this a cultivation world?

Immortals, Deities, Holy beasts, Immortal body. . .  reincarnation. Aren't all these normal and believable in here?

The light bulb in his head lit up so bright that he smiled taking Yue's hand in his.

"Yue. . . do you believe in reincarnation?" 

"I do." such tales were no stranger to him as someone who was desperate to become stronger in every passing day.

"He and I, were lovers for the past two lifetimes. . . this life is the third."

Yue's eyes opened wide at this. He thought that maybe they were past lovers or had a deep history with each other but he never thought that the truth could ever be this deep and a bit far fetched. His Dad's eyes were innocent and truthful so although a bit had to swallow, he could tell this was the truth.

"I'm sorry if I made you both worried these past months." after thinking alone, he felt guilty for never talking to them sooner. They cared for him so much, it was unjust to keep them anxious on their toes like that.

"It is only me who remembers my past. . . he doesn't." yet he always find me first.

"But he promised to follow me and he did without fail." This was a reminder of his lover's genuine love for him.

"What you saw from him. . .isn't real. . . he has circumstances." He omitted the details.

"So can you two. . . not judge him too soon?" Ming Yu raised his other free hand to pat his messy hair. He's tone of voice was soothing and pleasant to the ears. With such a loving voice, how can Yue not be satisfied at this?

"I understand." He sighed, frustrated.

"But we're not that easy, especially Xin. He won't listen to me this time." Knowing his personality, Xin won't back down unless he sees it for himself.

"I know." Ming Yu couldn't agree more.

"Then to comfort me let's sleep together." Yue didn't even wait for his response and crawled under the quilt patting the bed with his hand telling his Dad to lay down with him, now, this instant!

Ming Yu was happy at this and listened well, resting on his side with an arm propping his head up while he stared at Yue.

"Him. . . that man. . . is he a good person?" His Dad did tell him they were together for two lifetimes but as a former rogue, it was still a bit difficult to welcome people he never spent time with all of a sudden especially since that person will be welcomed as a new parent.

"He's good. . . I can't imagine anyone else but him." Ming Yu's voice was firm and the happy and content smile hanging on his lips were proof.

"He'll be a good father."

"Then that's good." Yue snuggled close to his Dad's chest, listening to Ming Yu's unusual heartbeat. He could faintly hear it, the new life living inside him.

I'll tell him tomorrow. . . little one. . . you can wait right?

Just let me be selfish and have dad for ourselves tonight?okay?

As if it understood him, that low beat was a bit louder before following back it's usual rhythm.

After he was sure that it was a peaceful night, Xin entered the room and laid down on the other side, wrapping an arm over Ming Yu's waist. This position was a bit uncomfortable so he laid down straight, letting the two cuddle onto each of his arm to sleep.

He was feeling a bit stifled but this made him really happy.

The surrounded warmth was too comfortable and his eyes were quickly drooping down.

Yutian. . . what are you doing right now. . .

This was his last thought before falling asleep in comfort.

101