Story 5.2 Reunion
3.2k 4 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why were you at the rink?"

The two sunk into the sheets, tired after the repeated simulation of penetrating with Ming Yu being penetrated through and through. Ming Yu was lose after being accustomed to the size of Yi Shen's manhood as he cooperated with his every ins and outs and felt the dribble of sweet liquid onto the sheets.

He pulled on Yi Shen's ear hinting him that he wanted to take a bath. He really wasn't up to talking while being a hot sticky mess.

Yi Shen kissed his hair and carried him like a princess. He attentively washed his body, scraping out the excess liquid out the space between the plump meat on his back. He cleaned him with soap and put Ming Yu on the bathtub letting him lean on the edge as he worked on his hair.

Ming Yu sweetly smiled as the gentle fingers rubbed against his scalp.

"Close your eyes." Yi Shen didn't want him to get some soap into his eyes.

"I don't want to. I want to look at you." Saying this only made his smile brighter.

Yi Shen chuckled and gently washed the bubbles away while resting a hand over Ming Yu's eyes to make sure they were shielded from shampoo.

He hurriedly cleaned himself before joining him inside the bathtub, embracing his treasure dearly within his embrace and kissed his shoulder as a greeting.

Ming yu leaned on his chest, content and relaxed. He loved spending a while with his husband during the bath. It's just ... peaceful ...

"Sleepy?"

"Not really. Just happy." This reply earned a few kisses on the neck from Yi Shen.

"So why were you at the rink?"

"?"

It was at this moment that Ming Yu finally remembered the reason why.

"Instructor ... there's a skating scene in the movie i'm filming. I need to skate enough to feel comfortable and run around on the rink."

"Which instructor is it?"

Ming Yu didn't really remember who Ru Lanying told him to meet. His phone wasn't with him and was left onto the desk beside the bed so he couldn't check.

"How about being my instructor?"

"Oh. Ah Yu, how did you know what I was thinking about?" Yi Shen knew that instructors had reasons to get touchy with the student, especially in figure skating. Simply imagining it made him frown so of course it's a must to take that person's place.

Try and eat his wifey's tofu and ... ha. ha. ha.

"You'll be jealous." After marrying him for 4 lifetimes, he was used to his possessiveness already.

Yi Shen held Ming Yu's hand and played with his fingers. They were long and beautiful. Staring at them and touching was quite satisfying, better than a massage ball.

"About being an actor, will you pursue it?"

At the mention of this, Ming Yu himself was also lost. There was no need to bother anymore since he found his lover but it's also a bit of a waste to just leave things like this. Not everyone had the chance to become an Actor and besides, he wanted to see how his characters would progress.

Not only that, being an Actor pays well. This was good money and he was pretty famous. So it would be shame to not use this chance ...

"Tell me. Don't keep your thoughts to yourself." Ming Yu's concerns were also his concerns.

"I'll finish filming this movie. After that, i'll retire." This was his conclusion.

He only wrote far enough to finish this movie. This movie became the bridge between Mu Meifen and her lover, sowing the seeds of love. Major key parts and development was planned out after this scenario yet weren't written yet so when he figured out who's the man Mu Meifan chose, then that's enough.

"I want to try out acting ... and also some other reasons."

Ming Yu would never expect that he'll later regret this decision ...

Sometime in life, Ming Yu openly hinted that he was hiding some secrets. At least, he didn't want his lover to be in the dark and chose to remain in the gray line. He was his other half and although he couldn't reveal his secrets yet, at least he wanted him to know that he was keeping some.

Yi Shen respected this and decided to patiently wait. If Ming Yu was hiding it from him at this point, it must be something Ming felt he couldn't carry.

It probably had to do about their lifetimes, how he would suddenly transmigrate and who he really was and where he truly belonged.

For Yi Shen, as long as he was at his side. The one he ever loved, that was all that was important.

"But can you act?" he changed the subject for he had no intentions to pry.

"I don't know. But I want to try."

"Ever performed before?"

"Mmn. Once as a part-time job. A theater play."

He was working as a set builder when due to an accident, he was dragged by theater crew due to an actor getting an accident. They said his looks were well enough for the stage and recklessly dragged him into it. He was handed the script and was coached 2 hours before it officially started.

Admin would often question his memory but when it comes to memorizing things for a moment, Ming Yu was really good at it.

He memorized the script, his spot on the stage and the gestures. After the play ended, he forgot them all quicker than a lightning strike.

His role only had a few dialogues to begin with and his character was of someone indifferent with a frosted expression so no doubt, he had it in the bag.

"That doesn't really count as an experience? You were just being you." He understood why he as fit for the role.

"I know, but I want to try. If i'm not good then they can kick me out. I can just live with you being the breadwinner and I stay at home, waiting for you."

Honestly, Ming Yu missed the level of laziness he achieved when he was Jang Xin.

No work, no worries and living with the perfect husband.

Yi Shen was a renowned instructor and coach. His personal skills could compete the best figure skaters yet he wasn't interested in competing. A lot of people said it was a waste of talent but some were glad to have a chance being taught by a man who was said to have the ability to compete with Olympic medalists.

This wasn't all talk as one of his former students actually received gold under his teaching.

"I'm not even sure if i'll be able to act anymore ... earlier they took pictures ..."

"Oh." That's right. Their kiss probably went viral by now. They were too into their own world that maybe a short video-clip was taken.

"Should I ask someone to take it down?" Back then he couldn't hold back.

"No. I like it this way." Wanting to be an actor was one but on the inside, Ming Yu liked the idea of being able to brag more.

This man was his lover. His husband. The person that was exclusively his.

He turned his body over, sitting on his lap and leaned to kiss him.

"They should know. I like it."

"Where did my shy Ah Yu go ... haha." Yi Shen teased but was overwhelmed by happiness at heart. It was rare to see Ming Yu acting possessive over him.

"But what to do ... if they let me into the movie ..."

"?"

"Have you heard of the novel 'EVERYDAY'?"

After hearing the title, Yi Shen had a bad feeling.

"I'm playing the role as 'Ye Bolin."

The name made his face go dark.

"Don't film this movie."

"I won't, I told you why."

"..." Yi Shen glared at Ming Yu, clearly expressing distaste. The idea of letting Ming Yu act as someone else's lover ... he hated it. He loathed it.

HE WOULD NEVER WATCH THIS DAMN MOVIE!!! ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻

"It must be this movie. Yi Shen I - ahhng .. w-why ... all of a sudden- mnaah~!"

The loose space easily accepted the intruder as the inside had been shaped into it. It went deeper, grinding onto that spot which instantly made Ming Yu limp, wrapping his arms around his lover's neck afraid to fall off onto his back.

BITE.

"AAAAHh~! Mmn~ ahhngg ...!"

"Did you forget who you belong to? Ah Yu ... don't go too far in teasing me ..." He really was against it and sat still, grinding but unwilling to thrust.

Ming Yu's body trembled non stop as he felt it throb inside him right on that particular spot. He gazed at his lover's grumpy face but instead of feeling sorry, he grinned.

"You really are getting bolder!"

He turned their body over and pinned Ming Yu onto the tub as his thick rod pounded heavily to the deepest point his body could swallow. His irritation was being expressed through each heavy solid thrusts, pulling away with only the head inside then penetrating deep in.

"AHHH!!!-Hah- MNAAAH~ AAANNGG~! AAHHHn! MMng~! G-good! More- Hah-"

This was meant to be torture but Ming Yu could only drown into pleasure. He felt so heated, so close but just before he could aim his release it was blocked by a ruthless hand making him shout.

"L-let me ... hah- ..mnAHHH! AHNN~! .. ahh- s-stop! cum! l-let me- nnggggg!!!"

BITE. BITE. BITE.

Yi Shen was leaving his marks all over his body claiming him his. If only they wouldn't fade. Stay permanent and keep everyone else away.

The water splashed out from the constant rocking of his hips and ignored Ming Yu's pleas. Ming Yu begged and begged and when he felt his back being filled by hot, smoldering liquid. He gasped as even the hand couldn't block the piled up release, forcing itself out.

"AHHH- Ahhnngg!~ ... hah- ... tired ... no more ...mnn! AH!" The burst of pleasure made him cry out in tears.

He felt the solid organ bury itself again within him, seemingly hot and bulging. This time, Yi Shen caught his hand and raised them up so he wouldn't touch himself, intent on making him cum just from his sharp thrusts repeatedly abusing the swollen hole.

"Hah- ... it ... won't be a punishment if I listen to you- mng!"

"AHHHNNG~!"

-

The afternoon naturally passed like the breeze.

Ming Yu woke up from the constant ringing on his phone. He didn't dare move and pinched the horny bastard beside him, pouting. Yi Shen was half asleep and sloppily took the phone, swiping the phone into loudspeaker before putting it on Ming Yu's side.

Ru Lanying.

Yi Shen's eyes remained closed, yearning again for sleep.

Hello? Yu Nian? Yu Nian?

Ming Yu lowered the volume first before answering back.

"It's me ... ugh ..." All that harsh moaning almost busted his throat.

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!! WHERE DID YOU GO! WHY ARE YOU NOT AT HOME?!!! nO- WAIT. WHERE DID YOU GO?! WAS IT REALLY YOU?! YOU AND YI SHEN?

"Mmn." It was a good thing he expected this.

Is that a yes or a no?!HEY! ANSWER ME IN WORDS!

"Yes ... it's me and Yi Shen ... " It was hard to speak as his voice was dry. He pinched Yi Shen again a bit angry as he was the culprit to the pain yet this pinch only served as a tickle. Yi Shen wrapped his arms on Ming Yu and pulled him closer, snuggling onto the gap on his neck breathing the soapy scent of their second bath.

Hey ... what's wrong you sound unwell ... are you really sick? Are you okay? where are you? Are you at his place?

"..." Ming Yu didn't know how to explain himself.

He thought of something to say but before he could say it, the phone was lazily snatched away from his hand and Yi Shen did the explaining.

"This is Yi Shen. Ah Yu is currently having a bad cold and i'm taking care of him. Tell the director and your company to contact me if there's a problem. I'll take responsibility for the loses. You can just call on this number but do contact tomorrow. I'm busy taking care of him. Goodnight."

Quickly, he dropped the call and went back to snuggling Ming Yu.

"Let's sleep some more ..."

"Mmn."

Ming Yu shifted to look up and stare at Yi Shen's face. He smiled and peck his lips before snuggling real close onto his chest.

"Goodnight."

The reunion was really warm ...

-

RISING ACTOR AND WORLD RENOWNED FIGURE SKATING COACH. IN A RELATIONSHIP?!

WHEN DID IT START?! FOR HOW LONG?! FEMALE FANS ARE DEVASTATED!

TWO OF THE HANDSOMEST MEN! IN A RELATIONSHIP?!

HE YU NIAN AND YI SHEN! THE SHIP HAS SAILED!

NIANSHEN CP SUPPORTERS GATHER!!!

NOT SUITABLE FOR HOMOPHOBES! THE ROTTEN CLOSET!

Social Media threads about them were flooding the rankings. None of them expected this and they couldn't be blamed from being clueless.

There was no clue that the two even met with each other! Were they acquainted? How?

Where did they meet? How did it started? Who confessed first? For how long? What happened between them? Ah! AH! SO CURIOUS!!! ლ(ಠAಠ ლ)!! \(ᗒᗣᗕ)/!!

Ming Yu was swiping through his phone while lazily lying down on the living room sofa. What took his attention the most was the thread 'The Rotten Closet' and scrolled through it.

Rotten fans were making up their own stories of how they got together. The hype went to the point of them sharing random images of male couples in disguise or blurred faces suspecting that it was of them two sneaking around the city.

Whenever he scrolled down he would be pulled up as new replies within the thread were constant within each minute. The stories blew up and CP fans even reached the point of drawing the two for their satisfaction.

All these rotten supporters ... they were a bit intimidating that the sunspots were speedily forced out of the thread as their insults were flooded down by the supporters firepower.

The thread was suddenly layered down by a phone call and answered it.

Ru Lanying

YU NIAN ... HOW ARE YOU FEELING?

"Better."

YOU REALLY CAUSED ME TROUBLE YOU LITTLE JERK! I KEPT GETTING CALLS FROM THE AGENCY AND THE DIRECTOR! YOU'RE LUCKY THAT THE NEWS BECAME A POSITIVE IMPACT FOR THE MOVIE!

"?"

*sigh* You've received criticisms from some people in the industry but the reveal of your sexuality didn't cause major problems. At the beginning, we were all worried that you might get kicked out of the movie but because of your role as 'Ye Bolin', the anticipation rose. Not only is there a NianShen CP now, there's even a NianZhi CP going against you two.

" ... Shen will become my instructor."

Really?! That Yi Shen?! Aye ... Yu Nian, don't hand this single lady your dog food. I don't want it!!!

"Haha."

D-did you just laugh? ... ugh ... i'm faraway yet my phone case seemed to have turned pink. Whatever, i'm just telling you that everything is fine. Luckily, Yi Shen is a handsome male god so not many complained. Get well and hurry back on set. Hopefully, before the week ends so to leave a good impression on the director.

If possible, drop by the agency today or tomorrow. The president wishes to speak with you.

"Mmn."

Get well and sometime let me meet Yi Shen brother. I want a selfie together!

"Mmn."

"What did she say?" Yi Shen had a bed table on hand with something light to eat on it. It was better for Ming Yu to rest on the comfy sofa than on the dining room seat as he did too much *cough* last night. Th pain on his waist didn't subside at all leaving him immobile till now.

Yi Shen forgot that Ming Yu was considered a virgin as it was the body's first time and was too rough, even creating a slight torn.

He already stocked up lube but maybe he needed a better one.

Yes. Being able to take Ming Yu's virginity every single time was extremely gratifying.

They were both the other's first. hehehehe~

"... are you handing me my food or not ..." Ming Yu frowned at Yi Shen who stood in place and was grinning to himself.

"Sorry. I was thinking of happy things."

"..."

Yi Shen set the table and sat beside Ming Yu's leg while eating his share. They were watching the television and when the news channel appeared, their images were featured and the talk about their relationship was mentioned again.

"Ru Lanying told me to visit the agency today or tomorrow."

"But you're supposed to be sick."

"..."

"I'll go. They're asking you to come and talk about us, isn't it?"

"Mmn. But work ..."

"I'm free for a long while. There's no one i'm currently coaching on for the competitions and i don't have any plans to coach anyone yet. I can focus on you."

"..." saying thanks was expressed differently between them. Ming Yu opened his arms to express it.

Yi Shen approached him, hugging Ming Yu then kissed his forehead while lovingly rubbing his sore back.

He gathered their dishes and the bed table. He came back with an arm full of snacks and anything that Ming Yu might need. He dragged the living room table closer to the sofa and set them down on top of it.

"Some chips and drinks that you might like."

"I sliced up some fruits, they're fresh."

"This tiny remote is for the blinds if it's too sunny."

"Game controller, if you want to play."

"Lastly, a bottle of water."

Everything was at the reach of Ming Yu's arms so he wouldn't need to move around other than going to the bathroom.

"You're leaving now?"

"The sooner we dealt this, the more time i'll have without interruptions with you."

He went to the bedroom to change out of his home clothes. He came out wearing slacks and a black white-striped dress shirt, looking half casual and formal.

"No tie?"

"Why would I need it?"

"But ... i want to tie it ..."

"Pfft-" A laughter escaped his mouth as he thought of how cute his little lover was. He hurriedly took a maroon colored tie and knelt on the floor letting Ming Yu tie it.

While waiting, he set his eyes on Ming Yu's blissful face. Although it looked quite expressionless, if you look well and notice the slight hook on his lips and the corner of his eyes, it was easy to tell that Ming Yu was very satisfied and happy.

He stopped Ming Yu's hand and leaned in, catching the other's lips with his. The kiss was gentle, purely out of love filled with sweet feelings. Yi Shen ended the exchange with a kiss on the eyelid and a bright smile.

"I'm going now. Call me when you need me. If you want something on the way, just call."

"Mmn. Come home early."

Moments like this, it was hard for Yi Shen to go.

"I'll be back. I love you."

"I love you too." Despite the sharp pain he felt while bending his back, Ming Yu kissed him goodbye.

After Ming Yu heard the door close with a beep, he grabbed the game controller to search up some fun.

-

Whie driving, he contacted the president of Ming Yu's agency directly. He could already guess mobs of media reporters swarming the agency's main entrance so his best bet was to access through the company's parking lot.

Arriving there, someone was waiting for him at the parking lot's elevator. This elevator would only take them to the main floor so upon reaching, he took another elevator that would take him to the president's room.

At the front door,the guide knocked and opened the door for him. A middle aged woman was on the seat with a bad look on her face. With a glare, the guide jumped and left. Now it was just him, her and her secretary.

She stood up from her seat and faced him.

"Hello, i'm the president of D'JD' Deng JuDi. You don't need to introduce yourself. Let's take a seat." She moved her eyes onto the living room seats.

The secretary nimbly left not letting her heels disturb them. She went out to grab tea and served for them before standing behind the president.

"Hurry and ask. What do you want to know." He just want things to be over with.

"Then to make this brief, what is your relationship with Yu Nian?" She also wasn't the type to waste her time.

"Lovers."

"Is this relationship serious or just fooling around?"

"We have plans to get married soon."

"WHAT?!" The secretary and President JuDi were shook.

"To sum it up, Me and Yu Nian are in a relationship and have plans to get married soon. We are serious and aren't fooling around and would like for everyone to know that."

"..."

DengJuDi slumped back to her sit and massaged her forehead. She had been stressed out by yesterday's events. Reasons were plenty. In fear of ruining her artist's reputation, the constant reporters, checking the media's reaction through SM accounts.

(a/n: Social Media)

"Have you both ... really thought of this through? It's Yu Nian's career that's at stake here!"

Not only that, the loss of He Yu Nian would be a huge blow for the company as there was no other candidate to boost the company who did as well as Yu Nian . A huge asset would be unwillingly cut off.

"Our world doesn't run around your company President Deng. I recommend raising someone else at this point." He hated being pushed around, what more so if it's Ming Yu.

"If you're smart enough, use this to your advantage. That's all, i'm only here to confirm our relationship. The final decision is yours. Long term benefits are what's important isn't it?"

In this room, the boss wasn't the president rather Yi Shen. It was clear at the atmosphere which filled the room. President Deng had the ability to make it to the top yet her only problem was the inability to think flexible and have a clearer long term views.

Yi Shen was giving her time. Not for her sake but for Ming Yu since there was a chance that he'll change his mind someday and continue to become an actor.

"Do contact either my number or Yu Nian's. We'll be waiting."

He stood up without bidding them a proper goodbye and left.

Outside the door, he put a hand into his pocket to check on his phone if Ming Yu left any messages.

Ah Yu. 1

How did it go? Are you coming home? Will it take long? Should I go?

He chuckled at the steady questions and was about to reply back when he noticed someone standing before him.

"Yi Shen, it's been a while." Hui Guozhi greeted with a smile on his face. Beside him was Mu Meifen.

"Hello Coach Yi." She didn't know him so she greeted him politely.

"Little Mu, you can go ahead and talk to the President. I'll chat with him for a bit. We're well accquainted."

"Okay. Then excuse me." She didn't dare bother butting in as she sensed the invisible tension flying around the air.

This was their problem. Not dragging herself in it!

But without them knowing, Mu Meifen was up to her own tricks.

Mu Meifen: 02, hack into the the surveillance camera and make sure to record this. I want to know.

[02:Hacking into the surveillance camera will cost you -60 pts. Each attempt will cost you 20 -pts. Recording footage -30pts. It will cost 50 pts per minute of recording. The first attempt, 110 pts are to be deducted. Will you proceed?]

Mu Meifen: YOU LOAN SHARK SYSTEM!!!

[02: Will you proceed?]

Mu Meifen: Just do it!

[Balance: 934 deducted -110]
[Remaining: 824]

She slammed the door shut in frustration. It took her months of work to reach 900+ and now she's losing them faster than KFC fried chicken on the bucket!

With Mu Meifen away, Hui Guozhi's ever smiling face turned into a mischievous grin.

"He Yu Nian was it? The first time I met him face to face I thought he was pretty attractive. Caught my eye."

"..." Yi Shen's face was getting ugly.

"I'll be working with him for a while you know that don't you?"

"Then do you mind if ... I try and get my hands on him on set?"

This person was the biggest reason of his concerns.

Hui Guozhi ...an old acquaintance that he disliked the most! (°ㅂ°╬)!!!

82