Scene: Admin
2.4k 7 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within a dark space with dim lighting were only two figures.

"Ming Yu is fine now." Admin said as he stood, facing the other's back.

"..."

"I'm not authorized to approach Ming Yu anymore and am forced to watch at the side. Whatever happens in the other world has nothing to do with me now. Not like I was really any help."

"..."

"They were too lax thinking that nothing would go wrong with letting the characters move freely. They are angry at me for not telling them the whole story which could've prevented this but they're not letting me leave either due to the contract between Ming Yu and me."

"..."

"This is my fault so don't be too hard on yourself." Admin tried to comfort him yet the pressuring silence in the room didn't get any better.

It took over the entirety of the room and it was only after a long while passed was he able to pick up the words to say.

"... what was their decision?" Xihan finally found the strength to ask.

"Ming Yu will be sent back in and they'll let you in too. After explaining to them your relationship and its significance in Ming Yu's heart and mind, they agreed that you might be his only hope."

"If you won't go then this time, he might really not wake up."

"...you really know how to make me feel better." His words were spoken with sarcasm.

Admin patiently waited for his affirmation understanding how tough of a situation Xihan was under. His precious person's life was on the table ... everything became a gamble ... he had one job and he ...

"Understood. i'll go in but this will be the very last time and I wont meet him anymore." After thousand of tries of repeatedly thinking, he finally found his resolve.

"Aren't you being hasty?" Admin saw how many times Xihan tried to break away from his affection for Ming Yu and failed but he had a feeling that this time, he was really firm with this decision and he didn't like that.

"No matter what words you tell me now I wont listen to them."

"..." He's serious.

"I was sent for the purpose of personally watching over him and make sure that nothing bad happens to him ... ironic ..."

"..."

"If I told him that I wouldn't die, it wouldn't have happened. But if I did, I would've broken the contract and I wouldn't be able to continue staying in the world with him in it. The world where I can focus on loving him, give my all and be someone else."

"Not only that, it'll risk your position since initially, they didn't know that you sneaked me inside... I only planned to stay for a little while ... but when I fell in love, I asked you to let me stay ..."

"I shouldn't have asked. I am in the wrong ..."

"You know that's not the reason why." Xihan was taking all the blame and this wasn't good.

"In the end the reason was me."

"..." Admin didn't have a good comeback to lighten the mood up.

"Who would have thought that of the 99 percent guarantee of his safety, that 1 percent that almost took his life would be me?"

"..."

"Why didn't I think that if something were to happen to me, he might not wake up?"

Admin was thinking hard of words that would convince him but other than Ming Yu, he knows that Xihan would only let his words come out of the other ear, unwilling to accept them.

"You shouldn't feel guilty. I know that you're gullible and can't say no when I ask you a favor so I took advantage of that as I was selfish."

"I'll be fine." His words were calm and unhurried.

But hearing those 3 irritating words only triggered Admin's angry bone.

"Do you think i'm a f*cking idiot? Every single time you came back you'll tell me you won't follow him and what did you do? Heck! You were like a f*cking dog happily taking his *ss like some treat and you say you'll be fine?!"

"You think I don't understand how that sh*tty brain of yours works?! For f*cks sake! Snap out of it!"

"The calmer you try to act, the more I know that you're breaking down inside! Don't belittle my IQ!!" 

"..." The fire burning within Admin was fiery, yet it was trying to melt a huge iceberg, leaving the cold Xihan unaffected.

"If i'm right, if something really happened to your wife you were already thinking of ways to cast yourself into oblivion!"

"... I won't deny that."

"Don't you dare! If you do then who do you think will take on your work? me! ME!!! I won't burn paper money!! I swear!!!"

"..." Xihan went silent again unable to ride on Admin's enthusiasm.

"You say you won't look for him anymore." His tone was dead serious.

"..."

"But Ming Yu won't like it if you don't even try. Did his love for you amount only that much that it's fine for you to let him go?!"

These words stirred Xihan's feelings but it was only for a moment and he regained the calm in his heart.

"He won't forget you." Admin was trying his best to convince him not to give his hard earned love up.

"It's the last world. In the end, he'll be back to his reality so why are you acting so dramatic?"

"I am not part of his world. Better never." Saying this made his heart ache yet his voice didn't break.

"So you've really decided?"

"Mmn."

"You won't change your mind?"

"I won't."

"..."

Admin stepped into the light with a heart filling with bubbling anger and disappointment.

"I didn't know you only amounted to this much."

The light vanished leaving Xihan in darkness.

"..."

The darkness was Xihan's only comfort and he finally loosen up his tight nerves casting his words to the air.

"If I never met you ... I would have never known the pain of having a heart ..."

"Ah Yu ... I don't think I have the strength to face you since the real me is such a pathetic man ..."

"I can't get over this one mistake ... how disappointing ... ha." He lowly chuckled despite the tears that continued to flow from his eyes.

There was no one to see his lonely silhouette that was sitting on a chair within the dark space.

"I almost lost you ... because of my selfishness I almost lost you ... ah ..."

If a pathetic man who had no confidence in himself was unable to protect what was dearest to him and even harm that life, can he forgive himself?

Through means of Love, he was finally able to stand again and pursued to be better for the one he loves.

But it was like the heavens were keen on making his suffer, traumatizing him. Striking him with fear by almost taking Ming Yu away from him.

Xihan felt like he was foolish to have forgotten his sorry self.

Loving made him forget that he wasn't really strong.

Loving made him forget of the bad things.

Loving made him weak. A lot weaker ... 

"I'll be fine." 

Even without you right beside me. To touch, to feel, to laugh along or cry to.

"I'll be fine.

Since i'm reminded how better off you are without me.

61