Chapter 15: A Little Chat
1k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

Cobold is currently soaking in the water, still in shock. He is floating there, motionless like a statue.

"What was that just now? That terrifying black cloud? Why do I feel a power beyond anything I have seen? Even The Dark Lord cannot fit to stand alongside it. And Master… he… will he be okay?" now Cobold began to understand a bit that everything his master has done these years, the weird ways of training, the way he did not eat or drink and just sat there in a circle of symbols he created, his master is probably not just a mere descendant of a fallen wizard family. There must be reason and explanation for this.

Suddenly in the sky above his head, the air began to fluctuate and in instant a figure can be seen materializing out of thin air as if this scene is depicting the first thing that god created out of a void of emptiness.

"Damn it… I need to adjust a bit after this. The Laws are different here so most of my technique can only be used after a slight adjustment. This 'World Walking' technique is one of them. It will be embarrassing to arrive in France while trying to reach London." Jake amused himself.

"Now Cobold, let's go back to the Island. We need to talk". Without waiting for Cobold's answer he used some of his mana to lift Cobold out of the sea water and made Cobold fly alongside him back to the island.

A moment later they arrived at the Island. The island, despite being struck by the tribulation fog, nothing really change here. The tribulation itself did no damage because Jake stop the physical tribulation, the Hell Flame before it could wreak havoc in the area.

"Considering that this is a perfectly good are with a nice scenery, how about we permanently stay here Cobold? I can remodel the whole island to my liking and it will be a good spot to enjoy the sunset. OK its set" Jake said rather enthusiastically. With his current cultivation level he can totally take over an Island for himself.

"Ok now is the time for question and answer Cobold. Go on ask me some. I know you have been keeping it for a long time"

"Master. This little one is only a servant. How can a servant ask their master a question?"

"Cobold. I know I don't explain things much, you haven't ask a thing either. I want to show you that although I am your master and supposedly treat you as a servant, I want you to hold your head up because you are my servant, not a random person's servant. I want you to realize that from now on, no one can looked down on you because….."

Jake paused for a moment and pointed out his index finger to the distant and instantly a blob of red fire formed in front of his finger. The blob of fire began to swirl like crazy increasing its size and the color began to change from red to blue. After reaching the size of a basketball and the heats it emanates began to distort the space, Jake shot out that ball of fire like a laser cannon streaks across the air and created a massive explosion in the distant water. The explosion created a heat wave that evaporates 500 hundred meters area. For a moment it seems that 500 meters area were void of water, they evaporates like in an instant creating an illusion that there was a hole in the sea.

"…I am powerful enough to do what I want, including protecting my servants." Jake finished his line in a cool manner. Although he only wears animal skin hides for now. His physical cultivation made him standing at 1.8 meters with prominent physic, not a muscular body yet full of explosive power, with a long hair that reached his waist, with his glistening dark eyes that seems capable of sucking any soul and with a little bit of red blood color mixed with his jet black hair which is probably caused by the blood cultivation coupled with they being occasionally fluttered in the air made him looked just like a fallen divinity who was cats out of heaven. The fair face coupled with the wisdom in his eyes, the mixed of black and red hair color and a pure soul power will attract the attention of whoever sees him. (Imagine the final form of Ichigo's Getshuga Tensho with the touch of Jake's features)

Cobold was speechless. Now he did not even need to ask to know how powerful his master is. The pressures his master emanates just now is enough to choke a dozen of ordinary wizard at the same time, coupled with his master statement and the proof of the still burning ocean with no sign of it being freed from that blue fire soon, he indeed doesn't have to hide from now on. Perhaps his master will bring a storm to the wizarding world and be a legend while he, once a lowly house elf will be seen standing beside such an outstanding wizard. Thinking of this, Cobold began to smile foolishly and giggling from time to time.

Jake felt awkward. He intentionally act like a high and mighty master by acting cool a little bit to encourage his servant to ask a question and instead he got to see Cobold smiling and giggling foolishly. His face right now looks exactly like that of a cat.

"Now…now… Cobold stop giggling like so. If you trust me that much without even asking me a single question, it's the time for me to ask something then"

"Sir. Rest assured as long as this little one has the answer, I would not dare to hide it from you" Cbold said solemnly but still thinking about the glory he will get in the future.

"Will I get to choose the finest female house elf in the country foe myself?" Cobold began imagining things.

Seeing Cobold's behavior Jake doesn't know whether to laugh or cry. "Well anyway, it's fun sometimes seeing cat daydreaming" thought Jake.

"Stop daydreaming will you. Answer this. Do you know the most hideous symbol that can be associated with that Voldemort?" asked Jake rather seriously.

"Sir. I once witnessed one of the Death Eaters draws a picture in the sky. It was a skull with a snake coiling around it"

"A skull eh? Ok… It's time for me to create a commotion and gauge the power of the dark side. But before that I might need a day or two to adjust myself with this new power and the Laws here". With that a storm will soon commence.

14