Chapter 17: I am a What?
1k 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

A commotion created by Jake was not exactly a small one. He emanated a load amount of Mana and made a silly looking challenge in the sky. Many people were alarmed by this challenge as this is the first time they saw someone so audacious as to do this kind of stuff. Challenging the Dark Lord? Ok fine, but challenging a Dark Lord that has disappear 10 years ago? Isn't it a bit too shameless? Or he is just too dumb? Or he could be one of thoe legendary beings who do things without a plan at all, not even tried to look for information before doing stuff.

"Sigh, kid these days" thought a few older wizard.

Meanwhile a few female wizard in the surrounding began the battle of their own war. They kept staring at each other and arguing with…. Stares. That's right the duel between these female wizards was as fierce as the World War 2. Only this time they were arguing using stares as if they can communicate using telepathic method.

In the air, Jake felt something was definitely wrong so he expand his Divine Sense to see what's wrong with this situation. Then he saw fierce war that happened below, a few old wizard sighing, a few incredulous stares directed at him, a few confused look and finally he heard some interesting conversation that made his cheek blush like a tomato.

"This kid. He did not even know that the dark lord has disappeared 10 years ago".

"In my opinion, this kid is just looking for a beating. He must have planned to create this prank. Although I must admit that he is indeed somewhat powerful"

"Yeah true. Fortunately he did not have that dark aura like the death eaters. Otherwise I would be the one who run first"

"What do you even know? This is a perfect setting for some drama. Now I would like to see what The Ministry of Magic would do about this"

Hearing this Jake face palmed hard, "Damn it. That son of a b**** of a dark lord has disappeared for 10 years now? No wonder I felt something is weird. I have to change strategy a bit"

---In the Ministry of Magic, Fudge's Office---

"Sir, we have a situation"

"Ohh… what is it?"

"Sir, a youth were seen causing a problem, not entirely a problem but more of a prank in the Diagon Alley"

"Is it one of those Weasley kids? Then why are reporting this to me?"

"Sir, this youth emanated a huge amount of magic and is capable of flying. Not flying by enchanting his clothes but a true genuine flying sir. Right now he is even challenging the dark lord by showing a funny looking skull with an additional text 'Come out VOLDEMORT. I Jake Shura challenge you. Come out here and be ready to get spanked', I personally believed that this youth is really serious. Judging by his magic, this youth must be somebody"

"Ohh really? Take a couple of aurors and check things out for me"

"Yes sir"

---Hogwarts Headmaster Office---

"We finally found him Minerva. This Jake should be 15 by now. No matter, he still has his right after all. But judging by the current situation he might not need to be one of this school's student. Sigh… I have searched him for years, and here he is creating such commotion"

"Headmaster what do we do?"

"I think I will visit him myself. Who knew he might be able to do… that. Anyway I might treat this as a walk to Diagon Alley"

---Malfoys Manor---

"Dman it, this descendant of the Shura Family finally appeared and he seemed to be quite powerful. What am I going to do? No matter what I have to see it by myself, who knew he might be faking it and I will be able to get my treasures".

---Diagon Alley---

"I need to change the text a bit, so that I will not look to stupid" Jake thought to himself.

Then he changed the text to "Come out VOLDEMORT. I Jake Shura challenge you. Come out here and be ready to get spanked. As for the stinking Death Eaters you can eat slug instead"

"hahaha.. This is better" Jake was pleased with himself.

"…." A few of the older wizard began to face palmed. How silly could this youth get? How is he going to tell the difference between a normal wizard and a death eater?

A few wizard made their way because it seemed that the auror came

"Sir Shura. Please calm down and remove those signs will you?" said one of the auror.

"Who are you?" questioned Jake

"We are from the ministry of magic. We request your cooperation and come down this instant" Said one of the impatient auror member.

Jakes expression began to grow cold. This person is not his grandpa or his friend. He is not even comparable to his servant. How dare he? No matter what I was an eight Stage Essence Immortal. This audacious mortal dares to order him around?

Jakes eyes began to glow and fire came out of it. This is one of his technique, The Fiery Eyes. This eyes can affect the soul of the surrounding weaker people effectively creating an area of effect soul suppression. He also increased his mana and soul power to the maximum.

The sky began to change. Clouds gathered and lighting can be occasionally seen. The wind was howling like the call of death. With Jake's current cultivation level, his mood can affect the surrounding mana.

"ARE YOU TALKING TO ME MORTAL?" Jake voice grew louder and even louder than the incoming lighting. With his blazing eyes, mana and soul power emanated from his body, his long reddish black hair fluttering in the air, Jake is currently looked like a god of war who is ready to attack. The people in the surrounding are began to tremble all over their body. This is not just a pressure came from the power of magic. What is this? This power….

"Sir we did not mean to offend you. We were just inviting you... yes inviting you"

Seeing this situation from the sideline, an old man smiled and thought to himself, "Indeed, this power is different from this era's magic system. He is using no spell and no wand. He might be a disciple of the long forgotten ancient warlock. Are they truly exist to this day? Unbelievable" This old man is the current era strongest white wizard, Dumbledore.

Dumbledore approached the area and unleash his own magic.

"Calm down Jake, those people did not mean to offend you or anything, they are just doing their job"

Seeing this figure the crowd sighed in relief. This is Dumbledore after all. The people greeted him happily.

"Dumbledore"

"Professor"

The auror also glad seeing this figure right now.

"Thank you headmaster. But do you know this Honorable Sir?" these auror still felt afraid of Jake's power so they changed how they addressed Jake to 'Honorable Sir'

"Yes, he is one of Hogwarts Non-mandatory class Teacher" Dumbledore said while smiling.

The auror was confused, the crowd was confused. Jake who saw the mana of this old man is even higher than himself began to calm down a bit and lowered his pressures but then he heard what was being said and he began to doubt his hearing.

"I am a what?" said Jake in confusion.

13