Chapter 18: Interrogating
968 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

The confusion in everyone's eyes become more and more apparent. A young teacher? A really young one at that? Is he really a teacher or Dumbledore is just being funny.

Jake was also confused. Since when did he become a teacher? But before he can say anything, the old man invited him for a talk. Judging from how strong this old man is, he is probably not joking right now and really planned to talk to him.

"Come on Jake, we need to talk" said Dumbledore with a rather serious expression.

"No, I need to catch someone first." Jake while shaking his head also began to prepare his technique. He couldn't help but notice a few people who had a thick amount of menacing mana and Negative Karma surrounding their body. As a person who is familiar with Positive Karma, he can naturally tell this thick layer of Negative Karma using his Fiery Eyes. Actually he is only doing it to avoid being seen as a silly kid and at the same time can assert his dominance and cool side to the masses.

Jake formed chains which was imbued with symbols and runes. He throw them at five different direction. The chain was too fast that the target could not dodge properly. Soon they were caught.

"I will find you after I am done here". Jake said to Dumbledore.

"All right. Find me at Hogwarts, I trust you can find your way there". Then old man vanished like a smoke.

"Sir why are you attacking these people?" meanwhile the Aurors were alarmed by Jake's action.

"Huh? Can't you see who they are?" Jake disdainfully said while he made the five people's disguise disappear. Soon there were an uproar. These five were really death eaters. They were only small fries that's why a lot of people recognize them because usually the core member were secretive so not many people know who they are. But these five people were often seen doing "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" bidding as mere followers who blindly do whatever their lord instructed them to do including creating terror during the dark times without even bother hiding their identities using masks. That's why there were some who recognize them.

"Aren't they…."

"How did he find them among all these people?"

"Could it be that he is one of them?"

"No, how could it be? Didn't you hear that he is one of the Hogwarts's teacher?"

"What teacher can he be? Never heard of such a young teacher before".

"How can you say that? He is such a young handsome teacher. I wish I could retain my youth and go to Hogwarts once again" said a witch. Everyone looked at her with a weird glance as if she did not know her own place.

----

Jake brought the five death eaters to a secluded place to interrogate them on something. Using his mana he urged the surrounding element to create a bucket of water and splashed it to the five's face.

"Wake up… wake up… or else I will have to cut you up" hearing this statement, they promptly dismiss the idea of faking their beauty sleep.

"Now... Now… you know who I am and you should also know what I want to know right? My suggestion is simple, give me answers or die" said Jake while showing a creepy smile.

"I know an information sir…" said a fat death eater.

"No sir, I know more…." The short death retorted.

"What are you saying? Obviously I know more." Said a skinny death eater while trying his best to appear as a calm individual.

"Enough… speak one by one will you? And you two… why aren't you speaking?" asked Jake to the two death eaters who did not give any answer.

"We do not know anything sir. Although we heard of your family name, we did not know what happened to them. We can swear sir" said one of them while trembling.

"That's right sir, we do not know anything". Supported the other one.

"Sigh… if you don't know a thing… why do I even want to keep you?" the two felt an ominous feelings after hearing this and sure enough, a terrifying looking lightning came out of the youth hand. The lighting began to dance like snakes between Jake fingers. That was beautiful and terrifying at the same time.

"Nooo.. sir we can expla…." The two begged and yet the lightning struck them before they even finished their explanation. There were no dust or any other remains from those two. The lighting turned them into basically nothing.

This terrifying scene made the remaining three gulp hard as if they were seeing the actual Dark Lord. The scene made theme inattentive to the not so familiar magic. In their head, they imagined that they were the one being fried using lightning.

"Now will you answer my question? Or do I have to dig it out myself from the depth of your soul?" Jake threateningly said. Actually Jake indeed capable of doing soulserach but if he did that, the three will probably become idiots who lost their intelligent. Jake did not want this, he wanted to release these three and spread his name to the other Death Eaters so that they would fear his name, this way Jake would win the battle even before it was started.

"We are willing to answer sir"

"That's right sir"

"All right. Tell me about the attack that was launched to my family" Jake asked with a stern look.

"I know about it sir" the fat looking death eater answered hurriedly.

"Oh… go on" encouraged Jake.

"That night, the attack was led by the Dark Lord Himself. This little one does not know the exact member that attacked your family sir, but this little one heard rumors that Malfoy was involved"

"Ohhh… Who is this Malfoy you mentioned?"

"Lucius Malfoy sir, he is rumored to be one of the core member of the Death Eaters. He believed in the pure-blood supremacy more than anyone else" they started to put the blame on Malfoy. If they knew that Jake could read their soul, they would perhaps gave more details.

"And sir, right now his son Draco Malfoy attends a school called Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as a freshman. Perhaps his son would know more about his father"

Hearing this, Jake had the urged to play a little bit. "Hogwarts huh? Should I play this game? It seems fun to play hide and seeks with mortals". Jake then made those three death eaters faint. In actuality, Jake didn't have the hope of getting answers from these three. He only planed on scaring them to spread his name. Who knew that he could gain a small clue.

"Cobold is still in Diagon Alley buying supplies. After that I should really visit this Hogwarts."

13