Chapter 19: Demon Lord
956 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

---The day after, in the evening---

In the night sky Jake is currently flying slowly and he also brought Cobold with him. He rather enjoy this planet's night sky. There are so many stars as if each and every star is a hope. A hope for everybody, a hope that anyone who seeks it will gain what they wanted.

"Hmmm… If I were to really take the offer of that old man. I can use 'Star Path Visualization Art' to introduce the soul path cultivation system. It's one of the righteous path, death eaters with a little to none positive karma probably cannot use it and that would reduce the chance of strengthening my own enemies. Hah… what am I even thinking? I am not even sure yet whether I am going to teach a bunch of brats or not. But…. teaching a bunch of kids in what seemingly a top school seems to have a bit of a merit. I can use this chance to further spread my name. After all I took this name already, I have to take the responsibility to rebuild this Family. If there are a lot of people knows that the heir of Shura returns and he can do things such as creating a pill that can prolong lifespan… hahaha surely Shura family will return to its former glory in no time." Jake thought to himself.

Glancing to his side, Cobold can be seen carrying a lot of small bags that has been given extension charm.

"Cobold, did anyone tried to give you a hard time while you bought those?" asked Jake concerned.

"No sir. How would they dare? Basically the whole alley knew your name already and since they saw me taking orders from you sir, no one dares to hinder me. Some of them even gave me discounts" Cobold said rather enthusiastically. No wizard has ever gave him such attitude, although those attitude comes after witnessing the might of his master, Cobold still felt a tremendous amount of pride. How could he not? A house elf main duty is to serve their master and with such a master, Cobold couldn't feel more proud.

"But Sir, are we really going to Hogwarts?" asked Cobold.

"Yes, I want to see what kind of place this Hogwarts is. The old man we met earlier, people called him Dumbledore, he seems to be a powerful Wizard. I am just curious about the place he is in."

"Sir. From what I heard from Master and Madam, Dumbledore seems to be the most powerful Wizard in the current era. Master and Madam even went to Hogwarts because they heard the greatness of Dumbledore."

"Ohhh... Really? Interesting".

"Oh by the way. Did you buy all the stuff in the list?" Jake asked Cobold.

"I did sir. Everything has been bought. Diagon Alley has them all"

"Including ten wands right?"

"Yes sir" Cobold answered with a rather confusing expresiion.

"You must be curious as to why would I order you to buy wands while I myself do not use one right? Hehehe… I want to use them for experiments."

--- Hogsmeade Station ---

"Right, then. First years, this way, please!"

"Come on out, first years, don't be shy. Come on now, hurry up. Out!"

"Hello, Harry."

"Hi, Hagrid."

"Right, then. This way to the boats.Come on now, follow me."

A while letter. The first year arrived in front of a stiff looking witch. The happiness seemed to have disappear in to the void. Although she seemed perpetually unhappy, she is very dedicated to her job. Right now she is explaining to the new students that they have to be sorted to their houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. A moment she went inside to check on the situation. Suddenly a mean looking kid step forward.

"lt's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." Said the mean looking kid.

"Harry Potter?" hearing this, the nearby kids began to discuss this name as if everybody is supposed to know about this name already.

"This is Crabbe and Goyle. And l'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." The mean kid introduce himself and his followers.

"hhhffffttt" A red haired kid thought that the mean kid's name sounds a bit familiar and smirked a bit.

"Think my name's funny, do you? I've no need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley. You'll soon find out some wizarding families are better than others. Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." The mean suggested while trying to shake the other kid's hand

"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks." This kid who wears glasses seems to be firm with his choice.

In the sky, Jake witnessed this scene with a playful smile.

"Hmmm… so this is the kid? Draco Malfoy? If his father is a death eaters then no wonder this kid is so mean at such a young age. Should I scare them a bit" Jake seemed to be prepared to dive down and gave those kids a prank that would scare the sh** out of them.

"But sir. We cannot apperate in to Hogwarts. I heard Master and Madam mentioned it once" Cobold reminded Jake.

"Who is going to apperate. This is one of my technique. It's called 'World Walking' technique. Using my mana, I can walk through elements quickly like a teleportation. Watch"

Below, the old witch came back. Just as she wanted to lead the kids inside a crack appear in the air in front of the kids. Two figures can be seen, a tall one and a small one. Even in Wizarding world, this scene is unnatural. The old witch was baffled and did not know as to what is this thing that suddenly appear here. No one can apparete into Hogwarts. These two seems to be appearing out of nowhere like an apparition.

"HAH… I DEMON LORD KUKULKUN FINALLY FREE FROM MY 20.000 YEARS OF IMPRISONMENT… HAHAHAHA" Jake appeared in front of the kids while his body was covered in flames and laughed like maniac.

13