Chapter 20: Judging
914 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

The old witch was alarmed at first, she even took out her wand and was ready to attack if anything were to go wrong. But then after a careful thought, she realized that this entity wasn't really a demon like he said he was. Why? First, a twenty thousand years old demon wouldn't necessarily uttered sentences in English. Second, a demon cannot easily appear in the mortal realm, not to mention here in Hogwarts. If there were really a demon sealed here, the four founder of Hogwarts would probably be the first one to notice. Why would those four powerful beings allowed a demon, albeit a sealed demon to exist in a school they created. Third, although this person is covered with flames, the one beside him was clearly a house elf. A being such a demon wouldn't need a servant like a house elf, there are probably other beings who would kill to take that place. Besides, why would a sealed demon kept a house elf with him during his imprisonment? A demon was sealed for twenty thousand years kept a house elf? Doesn't that mean if this is really the case, that house elf would be at least twenty thousand years old too? This was so absurd that the old witch began to give a weird glance to the person in front of her. She realized earlier tha she herself was fooled too because how fast this person appeared.

"Hi, I am Jake" Noticing her glance, Jake disperse the flames that covered his body and politely greeted her as if the earliest prank never happened.

"It would have been a spectacular event if I made wings, tails and horn. Sigh... my creativity is indeed too low" Jake thought to himself.

The both of them then took a quick glances toward the first year students. There are a lot of reactions among the students. There are those who gave a blank look as if they lost their soul, those who fainted, those who kept mumbling "Mom..Mom..Mom" and there were even those who didn't really understand what happened as if they don't really know what the word 'Demon Lord' means.

"ehhmmm.. Did I go too far?" asked Jake embarrassed.

"You indeed did Jake. And why did you appear here? Didn't the headmaster go to Diagon Alley to see you yesterday?" Asked the old witch sternly.

"Ehmmm... things happened... let me handle this first" Jaked was rather embarrassed with yesterday's event. He did not really search for information first before taking actions. So he decided to shift the topic by mentioning the students who currently lost their souls in various ways and shapes.

Jake hand began to emit a green glow. This one of the nature elements techniques. Although Jake wasn't really an expert in the field of Healing techniques, he still able to performed some of them.

This technique used by Jake gave a soothing feelings, warmth, a low level soul and physical healings and mana recovery. This is an all-encompassing low level technique Jake came up with during his experiment with mana.

The first year students began to slowly calm down and wake up from their state of trance or in this case the state of losing their soul.

"What was that?"

"There seemed to be a fiery demon appeared just now, where did it go?"

"Ughh… my head hurts"

"Mom… what just happened?"

"Look!!" a kid finally noticed Jake and soon all of the first year student looked at Jake and his house elf Cobold.

"Ehmmm... My technique worked right?" Asked Jake with a sheepish laugh.

"It would work better if you did not do that in the first place" Replied the old witch.

"This old lady sure has a very strong sarcastic spell imbued wither her" thought Jake to himself.

The first year was astonished. Some of them began to realize that the demon they saw earlier was just a prank done by this person. Some of them soon cursed Jake in their mind for what he did to them. Who in their right mind would prank a group of eleven years old till some of them fainted? This person is surely the embodiment of cruelty. But some did not really think so. Especially the girls, they were awed by this person. Why in the world would there be a man that is even more beautiful than a woman?

"Came on now. Follow me inside. You too Jake" Said the old witch.

Jake and the first year students then followed the old witch inside. Upon arriving inside the hall, Jake saw that there were a lot more kids. They were divided into four different rows.

"Probably to represent four different houses" Jake thought.

In the front, a group of adult wizards and witches can be seen.

"They must be the teacher" Jake mused then his eyes began to glow, not as bright as the full fiery eyes he used during his tribulation. He used another eye technique to observe his surroundings, after all he did not need the strong properties of the Fiery Eyes to observe a group of teachers and students.

"Ughh… The teachers are sure unique. There are a small one, a huge one and him. What's wrong with him? His face is screaming 'World!!! Please notice me. I am a true follower of the Dark Side'. Is he using that expression all the time? The super Villain in my previous world had a saying about this, 'What a noob'. He is not qualified to be certified villain" Jake judged the mean looking teacher in the front who perpetually emitted a begrudging look, especially toward a student who wear glasses behind Jake. Then he shifted his gaze toward other teachers.

"hhmmm… that one is interesting. He clearly carried another soul within his body and a bloody nasty one at that. Is he a spy from the dark side? Or just a regular man who practices evil magic? But surely he is more qualified villain than the mean looking one. He carried a nasty looking soul with him but he clearly showed a weak appearance, now that is deception. Just like the headmaster, that old man. He is the 'Old Sly Fox' type. Look at that smile, a kind and amiable smile, who knows how many schemes he is currently brewing. Inviting me here is probably one of his scheme. Let's just take a look first before deciding anything. I have to be careful around him, moreover he has more mana compared to me."

13