Chapter 23: I Will Teach You
890 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
"Your offer is an interesting one. I Might take it" Jake jokingly said.

"Perhaps you would like to propose conditions?"

"Indeed you are smart"

"What is it then?"

"First, I am who I am. You or the school cannot change my decision forcefully, I am not a fully the part of this school, at most only a hired worker. Similarly I also cannot represent this school for any purposes at all, unless the school formally requested it. For those who are close to me, you will treat them the same, even for my house elf sevant. As for the pressure from the outside, I will personally deal with it".

"Acceptable"

"Second, I am not going to babysit your students while they are under my tutelage unless they have achieved certain levels. In that case I will personally grant them different stages of apprenticeship. Namely students, Inner students, and personal disciple. This is necessary because I will not pass my technique to random strangers in the street".

"I see… go on"

"Third, before I accept any students, I will have to test them first using certain ways" Jake vaguely uttered his third offer.

"Very well. I myself wanted the same thing"

"Fourth, I will not refuse any students from any school who wanted to become my student"

"This is might be a bit complicated, but sure why not"

"Fifth, in a case where the name of the school is used as a gambling chip to gain glory in the name of Hogwarts, I will consider helping some students"

"At last, a good one"

"Sixth, in relation with different level of apprenticeship, I will only pass down basic techniques in the beginning then will proceed to give more advance technique as they passed certain levels and attained my approval and if a certain student were to achieve the status of 'Personal Disciple', you cannot include them in your little scheme".

"This one is a given"

"Seventh, you will have to grant me an unlimited access to your school library"

"Easily done"

"The last one, I am going to need two things from you, a land and some of your time"

"Ohhh… please elaborate"

"The land is needed to build a tower. This tower is a vital thing to have if you want me to teach anyone. This tower will be able to collect mana or magic as you call it from the surrounding area. The gathered mana will be focused on a built in facility called 'Mana Pool'. This mana pool will become the energy source to run many things. Such as laboratory, training rooms, meditation rooms, all-purpose rooms and even a gravity room. As for your time, I need you or the school to spend some time for buying the materials for the tower. Mainly strong stones glasses and woods. Be at ease, as this tower is an important thing for me too, I will handle the funding"

"Intresting... what are the rooms for?"

"They are going to be useful for the students to train themselves. For example the meditation room. It is used to change the time flow in the realm of soul. The students will not be able to understand the new concept that quickly, so this room will help their soul to enter the 'Dream Realm' created by the dream runes. In This realm their soul will be able to learn things in a relatively long time even though the physical time only passed for a moment. Don't worry it's not that dangerous if you use it properly"

"I see… so those are your terms…"

"Indeed… those are my conditions…"

"Some of them are easy… and some are difficult but doable. I was just wandering if your magic system is so all-encompassing and esoteric because it seems to touch the domain of soul, how would the students learn? They are already fed up with the current curriculum" asked Dumbledore Concerned.

"Yes, my method is indeed esoteric, but that is for the higher level. For beginners though, they mostly have to do physical exercises and meditations. They don't have to touch difficult materials until at least passed a certain level. I personally believed that the training won't take much of their school time, moreover my method helps a lot in terms of visualization that will affect the memorizing capability".

"Excellent… It seems your method indeed has its own merit and benefit"

Just as Jake and Dumbledore discussed their deals. A boy was called. His name seemed to be Harry Potter. Aside for Jake who received attention for all the weird reasons, this particular four-eyed kid seemed to another source of countless curious cats. His sorting period was particularly longer compared to other students. That horrendous talking Hat who sang a similarly horrifying song seemed to have differing opinions with the kid. So the decision can be changed after all. Then all of the sudden the four-eyed kid was sorted to the Gryffindor House.

"That was your player?" asked Jake amused.

"Player? As in the sport games? Why would you categorized him to be a player?"

"If you created a test, there must be a test taker. It's just a guess actually noting serious".

"You will see"

"A sly fox trying to be a mysterious bat, this old man someday will really turn me into a curious cat"

The sorting ceremony was finally over as the headmaster announced that the feast had begun. Off course Jake disperse the mana wall earlier because the important part of their discussion has been discussed.

"The food here is not bad" Praised Jake.

"They were cooked by excellent hands" a teacher responded.

Soon the teachers and students enjoyed the feast enthusiastically.

….

"Students… Now that we have had our feast, I would like to announce one more thing. You might have guessed it already. The unfamiliar person in front of you is a new member of our school, albeit his status is rather special, he is not here to learn with you neither does he a fully fledge teacher. He is going to guide you to learn a different branch of magic, but for certain reasons he cannot do it immediately, but please welcome Mr. Shura".

The students were enthusiastically applauded, certainly some first year still sternly gave Jake a begrudging look. But most students were enthusiastic about it.

Jake then gave a mysterious smile. He did not stand from his sit, he just sat there like a statue. Suddenly his 'body' disappeared from his seat as if he was just a mere illusions. the applause were stopped midway. The teachers we astonished as did the students.

"What was that?"

"Didn't he sat there all along? How come he disappeared? Is he a ghost?" numerous confused question pooped up in the heads of many.

Dumbledore smiled seeing this situation. As for others, there is only one individual who was not affected by Jake's mysterious actions. That individual was Cobold. He stood the still having a smug look.

"Greeting students" a voice was suddenly heard by all of them. This voice did not exactly came from one directions. This voice can be heard in different languages, style and tones as if thousands of different people talks in the same time.

From a conspicuous corner came 'Jake'. He was wearing a different attire carrying a Chakra. Another Jake came out from different corner of the room wearing yet another different attire carrying a Trisula. Multiples 'Jake' came out from different corner with different attire and weapons[1] creating a weird vibe in the atmosphere.

"I am Jake Shura…. And I will teach you about MAGIC"

[1] Different voices, attires and weapons represent one Brahman (the source) who manifested into different roles creating Nawa Sanga. It depends on who is seeking and what is being sought. It Implies that Jake from now on will become the Source of his own.

12