Chapter 24: An Eight Stage Essence Magic
816 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

The crowd were bewildered by this scene. How can there be so many Jake? In fact there are eight of him. One came out from the north part of the room, wore black clothes and carried a Chakra. A red robed Jake came from the south, he carried a relatively large Gadha. The eight of them wore different style of clothes. Suddenly in the middle of the hall, a crack appears, showing yet another Jake. This time he wore the same clothes as he did the previous time he entered this hall along with the first year students and Professor McGonagall, he appeared to be carrying an eight sided metal board with eight different color matching the eight different Jake. The eight different Jake then became blurry figures and returned to Jake who stood in the middle. At the moment of all the previous Jake disappeared, time seemed to be returned to normal and all the odd and suppressing atmosphere disappeared along with it.

This technique Jake used is called 'Nawa Sanga' which means nine directions. This is a very powerful Eight Stage Essence magic, one of its kind. Unfortunately the technique performed by Jake just now was just the 'form'. It is impossible to perform the real magic because of Jake's current cultivation base. When an Eight Stage Essence Immortal were to use this technique, that Immortal would instantly became the master of the nine direction. Whatever exist in the nine direction of the affected domain would fall under the control of that particular Immortal. That would include Karma, Samsara, Moksha, Dharma, Atman and the Immortal himself would temporarily become the ruler of the nine directions effectively turning him into an all-powerful Brahman. Even when he was in his previous world, he could not maintain this technique for long because it was too powerful that it will cause the Divine Tribulation to strike down the user if it was used for too long. This technique is a very complicated one because it demands the user to master three different essences namely Creation Essence, Destruction Essence and The Preserve Essence. Meanwhile what Jake used was just a 'form' without any 'meaning'. Although he attained the three essences in his previous world, the current him are not in possession of this three essences so he can only perform the basic function of it and that is 'incarnation'.

Jake leisurely walked forward to the front of the student while maintaining his smile and ignoring the shock gazes from the teacher and the bewildered expression from the students.

"My magic is different from the magic that you have learned in this school. In fact it is so different that I need to prepare myself for a period of time to make some arrangements. Unfortunately this preparation might take a significant amount of time, perhaps up to one year. That would be my shame because the seventh year student will no longer be a student of Hogwarts when it happens. But due to the decision we made, anyone who seeks knowledge cannot be barred from trying to attain it. So in one year time, you perhaps would return here and seek my approval. At that time those anyone who seek my wisdom shall be tested".

Jake ended his speech and returned to his seat

"Very well Mr. Shura, thank you for your introduction. As you all hear everyone, Mr. Shura has come to offer his assistance in teaching a different branch of magic and as such this Magic will not be included in our curriculum and you are not at all needed to attend it. This is a special class for those who want to study more things. Perhaps you have your doubts and questions, but it is of no use as of now because Mr. Shura will only explain it in one year time. Now everyone please return to your dorm and enjoy your start of the term".

…..

Soon the students obediently returned to their dorm. In the great hall there were only teachers and Jake present.

"So it takes one year to build it?" asked Dumbledore.

"Yes. In fact there are a lot of runes that need to be carefully created. So I cannot be nonchalant about it" answered Jake casually.

"Very well"

"Here… the funding… it contain one hundred million Galleons. How long is it going to take to buy them all?" Jake then took a large box out of his ring and gave it to the headmaster.

"Not long. Depends on how big you want to build it"

"Hmmm… let's buy enough to make a castle like this one"

"That would take some times. But no problem I have some friends. It will be done in three months"

"Ok. Three months it is. Meanwhile I will prepare the bits and pieces. Oh yeah… I saw a lot of trees over that forest. Would it be okay to take some of it?"

"Well yeah you are welcome to take it. What are you going to use it for?"

"Making golems"

…..

The teachers were even more confused by this. An old famous and powerful wizard was conversing with a fifteen years old kid like they are equal in status. It even more so when they had no idea what they were talking about and all of a sudden the kid took a hundred million galleons and gave it to the headmaster to be used to do some things they didn't quite understand as to what exactly it is. It is a hundred million galleons not cabbages, some of them were wondering what a hundred million galleons can buy. But these two casually talked about it as if it was nothing than a bunch of cabbages. Well a hundred million cabbages would be quite a sight not to mention galleons. Perhaps a hundred million can only be seen in Grengots vaults. What were these two planning? Could it be that they planned to build a new castle? Judging by bits and pieces of details that they mentioned, this might be the case.

14