Chapter 25: A Chant
800 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

No one knows what happened and what caused it, but the next day in the morning paper of the daily prophet, there is an article written by none other than Rita Skeeter entitled "Teacher or Thug?"

The article talks about how Hogwarts nonchalantly accepting 'Hired Teacher' to teach the students about something unknown and that is a very dangerous act. The article points out that Jake is an unknown man slash youth who might be one of those unreliable person to befriend not to mention seeking him for knowledge. The article also mentioned that it is very irresponsible of Hogwarts letting this person to actually teach in this prestigious Magic School. And so the article suggests that the Ministry of Magic should act quickly.

The article creates a big commotion in the Wizarding World because it also mentioned that many wizard in America witnessed a youth flew thought the continent using an actual flight capability rather that enchanted clothes. According to the witnesses, the way the youth flew was so carefree like a bird, they also said that this kind of flying style cannot be attained from using an enchanted clothes.

A lot of wizards and witches in England expects the Ministry of Magic to act quickly and resolved this issues as their children who is currently studying in Hogwarts might face dangers. But weirdly enough, the Ministry of Magic did not respond to the matter as how many wizards and witches imagined them. At least that was until the day after the emergence of the article.

In the British Ministry of Magic, suddenly there are a lot of people who gathered here today. They are from various ministry of magic across the globe including some from International Confederation of Wizards and off course there are some from Magical Congress of the United States of America or MACUSA. They appeared to be forming a group of 'investigators'. In actuality the news that a fifteen years old youth appeared and flew across the American soil and that same youth seemed to have an astonishing number of magical power has alarm the Magical Governing Bodies in many country. Imagine what terror such youth who according to the Intel possess a significant amount of magic power and a capability to fly across continents would create if he ever crossed the line of morality and blindly pursue power like all other wicked being who have walked the earth before. But they cannot act hastily on this matter less they make things worse by pressuring the said youth. So in the end they need reasons to act and this article became a perfect reason for them to act. When push comes to shove, they can act as a dumb group who got scammed by an article, that way they can do a politically correct action and avoid possible conflicts and misunderstandings. Poor Rita Skeeter who would become a scapegoat when things go bad.

.....

Hogwarts

A total of ten people who represents the various parties come to Hogwarts peacefully. After an internal discussion, they decided to do things as calm as possible this time. The group was led by Cornelius Fudge, the British Minister of Magic.

Dumbledore seems unflustered by this as he can be seen personally receiving these guests with an ever-changing gentle smile.

"Welcome Cornelius, gentleman. For what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Ahhh… nothing Headmaster. We are just curious about one of your 'Hired Teacher' as the Daily Prophet said it. The article said a lot of things about him. Would you be a dear and allow us to visit? We are not suspecting or anything, we the governments also need to know if there is a new citizen in town right?. Don't take it the hard way... fufuffu" Fudge explained while chuckling.

"ahhh.. You are talking about Jake? You have arrived in a correct time. Right now Jake is doing something near the dark forest. I must say it's quite fascinating to watch. If I way gentleman, this way please". Dumbledore replied with a rather exited look as if he just saw something interesting.

"ahhaha.. Right right… lead us"

...

Near the dark forest, Jake can be seen floating in the air while posing a cross legged position. Near him there are around one hundred human sized wooden figurines who appeared to be able to move by themselves.

"Right gentleman, please wait for a moment. Jake seems to be doing something. It will be rude of us if we disturb him now" explained Dumbledore to the ten gentlemen.

"Are these figurines? Mr. Shura created them? Not bad not bad indded"

"Right… It is indeed so"

Suddenly Jake opened his eyes and uttered something uncompressible by the surrounding ears, it's like a spell casting yet at the same time feels like a declaration of short.

"Aku mawak surya, aku mawak gangga, aku mawak akasa"

"Aku sang hyang semeru lan sang hyang bayu"

"Apan aku saktining tri loka, apan aku Sang Hyang Tri Purusa"

"Aku gni brahma anglebur panca maha bhuta" [1]

(Roughly translated in English:

I am the embodiment of the Sun, Ganga River and The Void

I am Mount Semeru and I am the Wind

Because I am the source of the Three Realm, because I am the three Cause of existence, creation and destruction.

I am that which who destroy the five elements)

The surrounding environment changed when Jake uttered his Poem. The sky changed from cloudy to bright then dark repeatedly. The 500 meters ground in the front began to split creating a smooth oval craters, multiple unknown runes with varying amount of colors and shape appear in the air. From an unknown source a relatively large amount of unknown rocks appeared and the previous runes engrave themselves into the rocks. Some emanated the heat of the fire, the softness of water, the firmness of earth, the swiftness of wind and the vastness of void. These runes are so weird in the eyes of the beholder that without noticing, the surrounding onlookers began to express a varying amount of expressions. But the most noticeable one is Fudge's slack jawed expression. If it was based on eggs, one can probably insert around five eggs altogether.

- If you are interested, here is how I imagine Jake reciting his poem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGOTem_nAlE

Please support me by giving likes, comments, reviews and votes. Thanks!

[1] This is a poem I created using some lines in a scripture called Tri Maya Murthi Sakti plus some words that I found in other articles.

13