Chapter 26: A New Branch of Magic
722 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

Fudge and the others was astonished to no end by what they just saw. It is the breathtaking miracle that is magic that they used to see and experience, and yet this magic is totally different. When they saw the user, Jake performed this magic, he did not rely on the power spells or wand, and it is as if he control the element itself at will. This is amazing as it is terrifying. To have such control over the power of the elements is almost borderline mythical even for a Wizard who is already a myth among muggles.

When they were informed that there is a potential threat, they did not imagine the threat would be this significant. Maybe one Jake cannot defeat the whole world. But what if go sideways and step into the footstep of the previous Dark Lord? Gathering followers and terrorizing citizen. If this youth ever do such a thing, he will be a bigger threat then even the previous dark lord.

This kind of power cannot be controlled using the power of opinions or political movements. This is the true essence of power over words. If a balance between an individual power and the controlling power of the government do not meet an eye to eye to each other, and worse it is way too strong on the side of the said individual, common tactics cannot be used to contain the possible threat. And as such, Dumbledore's decision to 'contain' him in a form of a 'teacher' who in the future might be the guardian of his disciples instead of running around terrorizing others, is indeed a very wise choice.

The choice made by Dumbledore makes it easier to monitor him and might be the best way to keep him chill and 'tamed'. Without tears and bloodshed, Dumbledore manage to 'contain' this possible threat in the name of making him as a teacher.

Everyone present are the ace of their own organizations. They understand that no further 'investigation' is needed. In fact they have to support Hogwarts now, because if they don't, this youth could be doing anything in the world and no one can monitor him like Hogwarts does now.

Now the focus shifts toward that son of a b**** of a reporter, Rita Skeeter who blabbered her mouth saying anything she liked without gauging the actual condition if things were to go sideways. Someone needs to deal with her.

…..

After a few minutes, another weird phenomenon appeared in front of the 'investigators'. A black robbed Jake appear in front of them showing a beautiful smile. The weird thing is, if this is Jake, then who in the name of the Merlin is that levitating man? Could be they are twins? Like the Weasleys? After all the article written by that Rita Skeeter says nothing about Jake who can split himself into ten as Rita herself didn't quite understand as to how powerful exactly this "thug' she wrote and there are no Intel about it either. The information Rita got for herself is clearly not a complete one. So the 'investigators' were quite surprised when they see something like this.

"Greeting gentlemen, this is one of my incarnation bodies. To what do I owe this honor? There is no need to actually come to this humble one's abode, well there is no abode yet but there will be. In the future you can just summon me to wherever it is you desired me to come" the black robbed Jake seems to have an amiable personality and he is totally different from the 'normal' Jake who likes to play young even though he is qualified to be called as a two lifetime old man.

"My apologies, my original body is currently focus on making runes. It is truly a shame to greet you in this manner" Jake continue acting humble.

"No..no..no Mr. Shura how can it be so? We are just visiting. Right originally we were trying to inspect your teaching qualification, but seeing that you are this young and talented, there is no longer a need for that. And as such we from the ministry of magic formally welcome you to Hogwarts, it is a pleasure to have you here Mr. Shura".

The lot of them then began to chit chat like any other old friend who finally meet after ten years of long separation. This is truly a touching scene in no one knew under these polite atmosphere lies multiple scheme from various individual for different goals. As such the 'harmonious' looking scene continue.

...

A few days later the ministry of magic issued an Order of Merlin, First Class to the young Jake Shura for his willingness to teach the student about a new branch of magic that has never been recorded before. They officially name this branch "Tantra" and the name of the study itself is called "Tantrayana".

The focus of this study is to develop the control over magic power which is now officially renamed to Mana after suggestions given by Jake. This study suggests that the control over mana that exist inside everyone's body using a spiritual approach is needed. The spiritual approach are a set of study over the characteristic of the five elements, the power of Durga or 'soft aspect' of the two 'Masculine' and 'feminine' aspect of the non-physical world or in the Chinese society called as Yin power and it also studies meditations. As to why the study of Yin instead of Yang, Jake explained that the two power has two different waves. Beginners cannot understand the vast wave of Yang in the early stage and they can only start to study the softness of Yin as Yin itself is a closer power toward the nature of human soul (this is a conclusion that I got from reading a few Tantra articles).

The new study, Tantrayana is in actuality a different point of view from how Jake Cultivate. Jake did not have to worry about understanding the non-physical aspect of the world as he himself has reached an even further understanding about it. A normal wizard needs an understanding toward the non-physical aspect of the universe first before he or she can walk the path of immortality. Tantra itself does not teach about the extraordinary power of an Immortal. In essence, it is focus on Control toward mana and emotions to attain a spiritual breakthrough. The first step before digging into a more esoteric subject that is the Immortal Cultivation.

12