Chapter 28: A Year
705 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

It is a lovely morning in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, but it's not time for classes yet because the train will only be arrived at the hogsmeade station tomorrow with the students. Although it is a usual day for many, Hogwarts has an unusual view this morning, well… all morning since last year has been an unusual one for Hogwarts.

For instance there are a lot of old wizards and witches gathered around at an odd looking building near the Dark Forest. It is not one of the original building that was built along with the castle, yet it emanates a similar grandeur as if time itself won't be able to topple this very building.

The structure is that similar to the muggle's lighthouse. It is around eleven meters in height and about 7 meters in wide [1]. Although it is comparatively tiny, the actual size inside is astonishing. There are fourteen floors inside this building. Seven above ground and seven underground [2]. The size of each floors are really vast. The open area of each floor might be comparable to a football field, not to mention the various rooms which has individual space. The owner called this building "Meru" and according to rumors, this building is supposed to be the symbol of the union between the universe and the body which the owner called 'Andha Bhuana'.

The appearances of old wizards and witches around this supposed tower is related to the process of how this tower was made. During its creation, the creator did not try to hide the process, in fact there wasn't the need to hide it because it was so complex and mystical that the visitors treated it like a pilgrim and although no one understand it fully, no one dared to ask a single question. The feel, the atmosphere, the epiphany during the process of its creation draw a lot of path seekers to seek the meaning behind the movements of the five elements, mana and symbols. There are those who got enlightened and there are those who fail to see the complex meaning behind the unrecognizable symbols which were embedded to each part of the tower. And as such although Hogwarts is a school for young wizards and witches, the old could not resist to come either.

Since the beginning of its process, the building of this tower has created a multitude of waves. There are a lot of unforeseen events happened around the castle which may or may not be caused by the building of this tower. For example, a certain force which was hiding under the surveillance could not resist to show itself and too bad it was too early for it to appear. This incident involves very courageous yet reckless students and yes there are three of them.

The creator of the building, Jake, was not so sure about this incident. He was too focus on creating his tower that he nearly missed the dark force within the castle. Earlier during the ceremony which involved a very annoying hat, Jake realized that a teacher had two souls inside his body. One of them was particularly nasty and was too obvious to be missed. At the time, Jake thought it was the result of training in evil magic or some short and oh how wrong he was. The one that he was looking for, the murderer of his parents, The-One-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, appeared in the castle looking for some stones. Unfortunately Jake was too focus at the time and actually missed the remnant souls of that person. However, at that very incident, Jake realized that the Boy, the boy that everyone called as Harry Potter has a very weak soul inside his body. Not his own soul, but another wicked soul, the same soul which come from the same source, The Dark Lord Voldemort. At that very moment Jake realized who this boy is and what the headmaster planned for the Boy. A cruel, yet a must be done process. No one can save the boy from his own destiny. In countless reality he is in, he must undergoes this process. At that time Jake said something unusual and odd even for him when the boy passed out after the supposed battle with the dark force,

"Your destiny has been set since even when you are born huh? Not even deities can change it now. No one can, except yourself. Since I am here, heaven can no longer act so presumptuously as to dictate the destiny of my students. Young one, if you choose your destine path, you will become a great person, but if somehow by the twist of fate that you choose to follow me, you will have to burn your soul and ascend to another mountain. Sighh… the great path is long, who can fathom it all?"

Jake remembered his younger days in his previous world. A time where a bowl of rice was considered too luxurious. Where was the just heaven? Where was the kind mother earth? In the end one must move to shift the great path itself. The boy enlighten Jake. Jake remember who he is, the immortal path he took and the sacrifices. Jake experienced an important enlightenment, an Immortal must have the heart of an immortal, the just of the heaven, the indifference of creation and the emotions which existed inside oneself. Everything has to be done step by step. In his previous world, Jake neglect the mortal aspect of existence, hence he could not understand the great way as it is. Wasn't man has always been part of the universe since the begining? In order ascend, one must seek meaning even when one is a lowly mortal. Right there and then, Jake decided to walk step by step, understanding one's Dharma (role or path) before go into even a higher level of cultivation. Since he choose this path, this Dharma, the path of a teacher, Jake decided to see it to the end. Just how far would this Dharma bring him?

As for the boy who enlighten Jake, he would reward him a bit, but not now. Dumbledore might has his own plans, but now that Jake decided to be a proper teacher, he too has his own plans. Unfortunately for the boy, this battle of plans will change his already weird world into something weirder, or one might say mystical? Who knows, time will tell.

[1] Eleven means eleven letters that represent eleven sacred latters (sa, ba, ta, a, i, na, ma, si, wa, ya + OM). Seven means seven step of creation.

[2] Seven levels of sky and hell.

 

- A week has passed, there are a lot of things that i need to short out IRL so bear with me.

- Since I decided to go AU all the way, I decided to rewrite chap 28 and 29 soo.. you might get chap 29 later tonight or tomorrow..

- Back to 1 Chap daily...

7