CH 3: Containment log part 2
248 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Dr David Duson]
{Location-Planet Dell-Project Maser main lab}

"The first test ended on neutral ground so today we will attempt two things, first is to communicate with XI and second is to confirm the overmind theory so i want two instances of S1 and one instance of S17 taken out of Cryo storage to be used in the test and so will begin tomorrow."
________

I enter the room with 5 guards and an assistant again to begin testing, when we entered XI was already awake but still bound which it seems to be visibly upset over but not to a point of rage and so we continue into the room with the three stasis cages and set them up in the room in front of XI.

When we place the Stasis cages and exit the room and head into the room next-door to watch though the one-way glass as we use a panel to open the first cage and begin recording the reaction of XI.

______
[XI] 
{Containment cell}

The men came back today it was the same ones as before i cold smell them, i don't remember having such a good sense of smell but besides that i can smell other things such as the fact they are bringing something that smells tasty i can't wait to see what it is.

They set down three cages that i can't see what's inside but he did not say anything this time and just walked out i called him rude as he left he probably does not know what it meant anyway as he left one of the boxes opened to reveal a blob with legs and to me it looks to be the size of a really large rabbit.

It came out of its crate and walked over to me at the base of my legs it seemed to be trying to get my attention even though it already had it and so it seemed confused so i tried speaking to it.

"What's good homie?"-Me

It looked up at me and started rolling around on the ground so i bend one of my back tentacles under my arm and start poking at it  to try and get something out of it but every time i flip it over it lays back at my legs and flips onto its back and i might have overreacted but i grabbed it with my tentacle and threw it at the wall and it exploded releasing a sweet smell into the air.

After i threw it i heard a click sound and the second cage opened to reveal another one but this time there was a beeping sound and a rush of information entered my head sort of when you check your messages after forgetting your phone at home, it was filled with messages coming from things i can't see that where asking me to command them and they came months ago which is weird because i have been alive for like 3 days.

But i am also getting some new messages from this thing its saying things like 'Command me' 'why can't i hear you?' and 'blood!' it is getting on my nerves with how many messages it is sending to me in such a short amount of time and so i yell at it to silence.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

I felt the room shake  when i said that but the thing listened to what i told it to do, it quieted down and sat down on its butt while looking towards me and so i told it to do other things but without my voice this time first i told it to 'Jump!' and it launched itself with its hind legs and then i told it to 'Spin like a top!' and it spun itself on it's side and then the final crate opened.

The thing that came out was about the size of a small dog but its legs were on its sides instead of heading down and they were bent the other way but besides the lack of eyes and ears it looked like a dog a really fucked up dog, it crawled over to me and sat down and looked up to me and a strange idea that i had not considered at all appeared in my head and spoke itself from my nonexistent lips.

"Die for me"-Me

The creatures both looked at me before the Dog thing snapped its neck by looking one way and snapping its head in the other direction while the Small ones head just exploded and both of their bodies fell to the ground and with my tentacles i dragged all 3 of them towards me and one of my tentacles opened up to reveal a series of blades inside of it and i scooped all the bodies into it like it was a snake.

And boy did it feel weird a good kind of weird but i grossed myself out at the same time and after i 'ate' them i had this strange crawling feeling all over my body inside and out and so that did not feel nice but i don't care i feel content with myself i guess and so i went to sleep again.
______
[Dr David Duson]
{Xi Containment zone}

The whole encounter was recorded from start to finish, when the crawler first encountered the XI it seemed like it knew the subject while XI did not seem to understand and resulted in the crawlers death but the second encounter confirmed the theory that a psychic link is required to command them but the reaction was strange.

It went from confused to angry and then to calm and then to sleep its mental state must have been changed when the transformation first took place to be a mix of the original subject and the creatures we will refer to as Creepers from this point on, But this means if we can find some way to communicate with it we can move to phase two after we freeze Xi, we shall do some more tests into communications and end this project as we still have other work here that needs my attention.
______
[XI]
{Containment cell}

I am currently sitting in my cell doing nothing but being here and passing the time by having a spaceship battle using my tentacles as the ships, im still getting used to this whole being really large and stuck and covered in blood and scales or not having a mouth so its really weird.

 While i was chilling i notice the cameras in the corners of the room shut off and i hear somebody coming down the hall and i smell him aswell and even before he reaches my door i known in my heart i hate him but i don't know why, when the door opens a human comes in wearing a assistant scientist uniform.

"i can't believe the elders were right a broodlord right here in the fringe these things should all be extinct by now but here you are"-Bastard
I look at him and let out a hiss towards him before speaking even though i know they don't understand me.
"Shove off before i find some way to make you regret being alive"-Me
He looks at me with confusion just like everyone else but his eyes seem to notice something in this dark room as he looks me in the face while walking up to me while reaching for something behind him.

"Wait i saw one of your versions in the hall of memories the four eyed ones where Overlords right? your head will bring me honor back home even if your just a juvenile, SO DIE FOR ME!"-Bastard 

 He pulls some kind of laser sword from his hip and lunges for me and in my panic my tentacles that were mounted on my back retract into my back and shoot out my chest like a wall of spikes impaling him and breaking off his arm and dislocating his neck in the process and he starts to scream really loud but the room is sound proof i think.

But while im stabbing him i start to see images of places, people, family, things and his mind and i hear words from when he was spying, he heard that they were going to put me on ice as a backup plan if the other versions of me they make don't work out for them and so i only have a few days left before then.

"Dumbass"-Me
With that said i rip him apart piece by piece and then eat him to hide the evidence and i turn off his sword and eat it while im at it and the blood will just get mixed up with the blood on the ground already so no need to hide that so i guess i need to find a way out of here. 

(END!)

10