CH -1: Stuff that won’t be explained in story
179 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stuff that won't be explained 
This is just stuff i don't really have any way to easily explain inside a chapter without taking up the whole chapter since i am not good at short stuff.

Overlord and Overmind shields

The Overlord and mind have powerful Psychic power when they learn how to use it as all overlords have a degree of freewill.
This manifests by default into a shield which blocks all forms of attacks even from other overlords as strong or stronger then them.

A overlords shield may ONLY appear AROUND them like a small invisible bubble shield and when they move it moves with them and they cannot shield others without giving up large amounts of their physical self to another. (and why would they even do that we got no romance)

A overlords shield appears at the EDGE of THIER hollowing (Creep if your a StarCraft fan) which means that the shield extends in all directions at the end of the bloody meat landscape they are directly connected to which means that they cannot shield more then one Hollow at a time without making their shield weaker.

But a overmind's and overlords can create more overlords to expand their control zone but as long as they control that overlord it will take 1/5 of their shields overall power and both have a physical power drop right after creating another lord but this heals overtime by consuming or waiting.

But a overmind can shield overlords by Psychically linking with them to funnel power into a Overshield (wink) which takes damage before their own shield allowing them to use their shields power as a attack instead of playing on defense, Overlords cannot create Overshield's without a large amount of setup and they don't last.

Finally every lord and mind's shield has a absolutely random aspect when they are created it is only random when they are first created afterword it becomes a constant effect such as trying to break it makes you go blind for 12 seconds to 40 minutes or inverted controls of your body when your strike it until to leave.

The overmind's ability was a stack of three abilities it got from eating overlords Mass mind control, induce self flagellation to everyone near striker for thirty minutes and crawling skin which causes you to see your nightmares in front of you while feeling itchy.

A overlords/Minds age is determined by the upward slits that appear where the mouth would be on a normal person and power is determined by the color or colors of their body Black being the strongest base color while E̶͇̞̙̼͊͛̇̚r̴͎̒̚ŕ̵̢̭͍̯͐̍̕o̴̻̟̹̊͠ŕ̸̺͔̺̾͂̑ ̴̗̭̞͌D̴̙̰̊̾̈́̈́å̶̙̻t̶̡̠̼͊͆̒͘ḁ̸̲̳͘ ̴̲̻̙͈͊͐L̴̥̻̎o̷͎͆̂s̴̟̋̊̚ẗ̴̜̗͉͍́ is the strongest known fusion
_______

Tribunal names and culture.

The tribunal is a small empire in the western part of the galaxy where the swarm came from 240 years before the story and is ruled by three main races and has multiple minor races included in its borders these main races are.

The Vush: a Long lived people who can live up to 370 years of age as the oldest recorded, they have four arms and a retracting tail but besides a third lung they are exactly like a human, on average they are ether extremely violent or Vulken levels of kindness but all warrior or artists (Violent artists) but there is no restriction also the loss of a limb at a young age is a sign of shame for them.

The Kript: a Long lived Insect race that range from humanoid ants, bees, wasps and Moths, the longest living recorded Kript besides the Queen is 200 (Skever is a Kript FTR) they have had a long history of war and slaughter during their expansion long ago but they have mellowed out after the consuming wars, their average personality is sweet hearts or high strung and are ether warriors (See a theme) or Builders but there is no restriction also the removal of their wings is seen as a sign of shame.

Khans: a short lived race by comparison the Khans live for 120 years at the longest they are a humanoid race with inverting knees and with talons and wrists with thick bumpy scales and ether born with or without a tentacle beard, most of their people are physically frail and so they developed natural blending to allow them to fade out of sight so they can hide, on average they are overly calm or sound dead inside but it is a part of their biology so they are hard to guess. They are always assassins or barkeepers no other options for their people and they have no shame.

The Second name and third name.

A second name is earned base off of the kind of person you were before the age of 40 and normally it overrides your birth name but the birth name is still kept as a formality it is entirely up to the person who received the names to choose what name they use but in official records all names are recorded and are part of a persons ID.

A third name can be earned at any point in time during a persons life and is gained by bringing great honor to your colony you live in or by committing Horrifyingly terrible warcrimes consistently Your second and third names are based off of your most recent or impressive actions you did before that point and a name cannot be revoked your names are decided the governing group of your planet you live on at the time.

Main body of culture.

The Tribunal races culture is very focused on combat and their sense of honor as such hey hunt rare creatures, dangerous creatures, rarely dangerous creatures, and dangerously rare creatures and people, but they also have a vast wealth of technology though much of it was lost in the consuming wars.

Though each race has their original culture pieces they tend to flow into the tribunal ways, because of the massive losses of life during the consuming wars the older generations created close knitted external family's with others so they could face the consumers together if they reached  their worlds and this extended to the younger generation so old and young alike create gang family's that stick together regardless of peace or war.

They have a habit of creating structurally sound towers to provide for space with their large populations but very capable of being destroyed if anything would happen that required it all in all they are like if nuke preppers became a government but regardless most tend to die due to hot-bloodedness, accidents and general conflict. 

(Everything else changes depending on seasons and trade and im not going into that)

Final note: its in the blood and Corruptor Hierarchy

Most of the population (5/8) have some form of Psychic power due to the effect of overlord and corrupter blood as it was highly infectious and through ingesting, injecting or being exposed to Corruptor blood old and young alike received their powers but some can also be born with powers if their parent/parents had been exposed to the blood.

The tribunal Recovered every body they could during and after the war but it looks like they missed a few (who could have thought) regular spawn could give powers like telekinesis or fireballs sometimes even weak mind control while an overlord could give cloning or astral projection, mental domination or liquefying someone's insides with a snap of your finger, if you were born with Psychic power exposer to the blood can give you a second power while people who used the blood only become temporarily stronger.

Consumption of the strong.

Corruptors get stronger by eating corruptors of the same strength or stronger then them or by killing and eating massive amounts of not corruptor entities, quality does not seem to have an effect on growth on eating on corruptors just quantity.

The power level generally goes like this for corruptor's

Lessor craftling<Minor craftling<Major craftling<Greator craftling<High craftling<Overlord<Overmind<???<???

depending on sentience the order of power can shift but not by much a lesser regardless of sentience knowledge and skill can never kill a high craftling but a High craftling 'could' kill a Overlord but unlikely.

(Thank you for reading this)

4