Ch 5: Sword Spirit, Luo Taoming**
291 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had quite the lucid dream that night... My heart was dancing in joy of how lovely everything was.

“Honey, let’s make a baby~”

“Sure~!”

I had a wet dream. There, underneath me, was Luo Ming, dressed in the outfit of a newlywed bride.

My rod was deep inside; touching her baby room. I couldn’t help gasping for breath as she squeezed me right. That shaking, that elasticity... I loved the rhythm of her rocking hips. Like music to my ears!

Then I finished inside of her, making sure to plant my seeds in her body. The feeling was SO NICE~!

I lay on top of her, using my rod to block up her baby room. What was happening inside her was imaginable. Oh, I really wanted her to have my child~! I’m sure our kid would look the best~

“Ming’er, you’re squeezing so tight!” My rock hard member was still ready for another round, but I held myself back. She’d find it hard to reply if I’d just continued. I wanted to hear her sweet voice.

“You’re the one who taught me ‘this’.”

“I didn’t expect you to be such a fast learner.”

“Honey, what should we name our child?” There was a serious expression on my face as I hesitated a little, which made her pout. It felt like my vitality was drained out after she squeezed me tighter.

With a grinding motion of her hips, another ‘squirt’ filled up her insides. I let out an exhausted breath.

“H-hey, I was just giving it some thought.”

“So you never thought of it beforehand?” There was no way I could just casually answer with ‘No’.

There was only a red night dress worn on her body with no panties. It was sensual and erotic. The way she looked deep into my eyes made me feel a great affection towards her, but what about our baby?

It looked like I’d always been avoiding that subject in my heart. Was it because I envious of a child?

Looking at our point of connection; at the area of her dantian, I started to think about it for the first time. What if my Martial Spirit caused some kind of deformity to form in my child? Would I stay happy?

Every man searching for love would have to consider it one day... What about having a child?

In fact, I wasn’t against having children whatsoever.

There’s no way I’d be childish enough to compete with a baby for his or her mother’s affection.

“What about... ‘Tao’? Luo Taoming?”

“...So you really thought about it too, Honey. I like it a lot~!” She spoke while wriggling underneath me.

Was she playing around with my member? It felt so good~ Almost like she was melting away my soul!

However, her smile changed at that moment.

A crying of a baby could be heard in the bridal chamber. It felt like the mostly red room turned a shade darker, like that of blood. Luo Ming’s features warped, changing her to someone else.

It felt like I was having an out of body experience as the red night dress was ripped apart. The cries of children, ranging from infant to the age of ten, all became louder. Then a different voice talked to me:

“Bastard! I don’t want your child!” The girl beneath me kicked my stomach, causing me to pull out.

She no longer looked like Luo Ming anymore. The woman was instead Luo Fei, dripping from her lower half. It was as if what I’d seen before was an illusion, and the reality was what could be seen.

“L-Lou Fei...?” When I called out her name, she glared at me with eyes that cut into my heart.

All the lustful thoughts I was having was gone. It made the scene before me even more unbearable.

Was this a nightmare?

“Dirty! You’re a dirty bastard! I won’t let you touch me ever again! I won’t bear your children!” From who knows where, a familiar knife suddenly appeared in her hand. It made my heart freeze.

What was happening here?! Why did Luo Ming suddenly transform into her older sister?

On top of that... what was this feeling?

It felt like someone else was taking the driver’s seat of my body. My face was cold and indifferent. 

Why?! Why was ‘I’ so cold...?

The cries of the children in the background became louder. It was as if they were cursing me.

Circumstances may have changed, but there was a very likely chance I’d knocked ‘her body’ up.

My seeds were spilling from her lower body...

“Stop, we can talk this out.” Was what I wanted to say, but my mouth wouldn’t move whatsoever.

Instead, what came out was:

“Then you better kill yourself right now. You’re just a container of Fire Qi anyway. I’d never planned to marry you or even acknowledge our child. Let it be known as illegitimate filth the rest of its life.”

‘Kang Hyuk’, you dare?! How could you say that?!

No, this body is mine! What happens to my children will be decided by me! Don’t you touch them...!

This body is mine! 

Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

Even if I have to bear your sins, I’ll take them along with this body. Blame me! Everything is my fault!

I felt like an evil spirit who possessed ‘Kang Hyuk’ at that moment. My body could finally move.

“Y-you...!” Luo Fei looked like she was on the verge of insanity. No, I had to do something right away!

“I’ll take full responsibility!” I bowed to her, only to sense a warm spray of liquid come out of her neck.

My heart broke at that exact moment...

I failed to persuade her. Those eyes were now dead. I could... no longer be a ‘Love Seeker’...

This body drove someone to death...!

‘I’... drove her to death...

Her body was getting colder, looking like the scene of a murder. Fresh blood already stained my body.

“You don’t deserve to be a father.”

A distorted voice rang out behind me, bringing me back to my senses. My eyes were calm, yet cold.

“So ‘you’ are showing me this nightmare.”

The culprit laid there near the bed. It was a spiky red blade that was corrupted by resentment.

Luo Fei’s corpse and blood vanished like an illusion... as if nothing was there in the first place.

The voice of the Demon Arm finally spoke up:

“We’re thankful to you taking vengeance for us. It has been a long since we felt like someone had taken justice for us, but... we can’t stop hating everyone. Especially those... like you.”

“Like me?”

“You’d care about your lover more than the child in her stomach. You’d sacrifice us for your own sake.”

“That’s wrong! I wouldn’t-“

“Then answer...” It felt like the deceased children were manifesting into reality upon saying those two words. The blade continued: “...If you had to pick between the innocent life in her stomach, and your lover herself. Which would you choose to save?”

“...” I wasn’t able to give a positive answer.

It was obvious that I’d save my lover. Even though I felt sorry for the child, I’d never abandon a lover.

“This is why I hate you as well... You’re just like everyone who failed to save us. They failed to let us live our ‘full’ lives. We couldn’t even prove we had ever existed...” Somehow, I didn’t feel anger.

Even though the Demon Arm was showing great killing intent towards me, I couldn’t ever hate it.

Getting up off the bed, my hand grabbed the despite it resisting me. Cuts appeared on my fingers. The tainted blade was rejecting me, but I ignored its resentment and brought it to my chest.

“H-huh?” There was a confused sound coming from the blade. I wonder if it could feel my warmth.

“There there. Don’t cry.”

“I’m not crying at all!”

“I’ve been hearing your cries since the beginning. I am really sorry... You must’ve felt neglected.”

“T-that isn’t it! What are you saying?!”

“I promise... I’ll take care of you from now on. The time you could never have, I’ll give it to you.”

“It’s to late for that. I- No, ‘we’ are no longer in this world...! Our souls have already passed on!”

“But you’re feelings are still here, right?” My words seemed to hit a sore spot in the blade’s ‘heart’.

It felt like the sword was crying, staining my chest in tears and snot. The lingering intents were concentrating into one area. Somehow, it almost felt like resentment it felt was being washed away.

I could feel some of my energy being sapped away from my body, causing me to finally wake up.

Only now did I remember that Luo Ming finally agreed to sleep on the same bed as me after some begging. It looked like she too was woken up by the sudden release of Internal Qi absorbed out of us.

{Report: You have laid rest the ‘Lingering Intent’ of the Demon Arm. The blade is now being purified.}

Oh, really?

{Due to ‘Life Resonance’ still being active, the Demon Arm purification phenomena is also using the Internal Qi of the individual: Luo Ming. The weapon is now going through a metamorphosis.}

My ‘Life Control’ informed me.

From what it said, it looks like there’s a chance for the Demon Arm to evolve into precious ‘Named Arm’. Once a Sword Spirit was born into the user’s blade, they’d gain a new ability based on its experiences. I wonder what power would be born...

The redness of the blade started to be washed away by the azure and crimson glow of our Internal Qi. Luo Ming was surprised. I picked up the sword and held it between us. The spirit was being ‘born’!

We both sat crossed legged and facing each other as the Demon Arm started to lose its spikes. The sword started to look more normal. Only that one half was dyed crimson and the other dyed azure.

Finally, the spirit started to reveal itself.

I unconsciously opened my hands as the sword descended into my hand slowly. Then...

*Pop*

A little ball of energy grew out from the face of the blade. It started growing until become the size of a fortuneteller’s glass orb. Once the it stopped, the little ‘orb’ opened its eyes and took a spiritual form.

The ethereal Sword Spirit changed to have the outline of a child. One that was three years old.

“Papa?” Maybe because of the materials it was made of. The ‘child’ called out intelligently.

It was... so adorable~!

“This... is a Sword Spirit?” Luo Ming seemed even more flabbergasted, not believing her eyes.

The child turned to her and pointed, then said:

“Mama.”

“E-err... No, wait! I’m not even married yet.”

“Mama...!”

“I can’t have a child before marriage. Wai-“

“MAMA!” The Sword Spirit insisted, which seemed to make the woman have conflicted feelings.

Anyway, there was one thing I wanted to say:

“At least call me 'Daddy'.” I wanna be the new Daddy Kang! Come on, call me by that name!

“Dada?” The Sword Spirit didn’t understand.

“You know what? Papa Kang, it is.” Damn! This cute kid is mine! Wait... I’m taking it home with me!

Luo Ming tugged on my sleeve with a red face. She seemed to be holding something in. So I asked her:

“What’s wrong?”

“We had a baby... So we have to marry.”

Hmmm? That was fine to me, but what was this ominous premonition I was feeling from her words?

“Because we love each other...?”

“Because it’s our duty.” Damn! She’s serious! She had that weird look of reluctance on her face.

“Wait wait wait. This child is proof of our love!”

“It’s a wife’s duty to bear her husband’s children.”

“H-hey, come on! Don’t say it like that...!” It really hurts my heart when you act so reluctant...

This is hell for a ‘Love Seeker’!

“It’s not like I love you or anything. It’s just... since we already have a baby, I’ll...” She turned her head.

...For some odd reason, I couldn’t get a read on her. She wasn’t acting embarrassed or dishonest with me, but something wasn’t adding up. That’s why I decided to make some space between us.

“That would be hard.”

“You already know why. Both our great family’s reputations would turn to dust if we got married.”

It didn’t matter to me, but I wanted to see how she would react. Her layer of frost covered her face.

Since she already broke our relationship, there was no way for us to ‘honourably’ get married anymore.

She seemed to think of this extremely seriously.

“You’re right... It’s better to hide our illegitimate child away, then?” That question she asked cut deep. The Sword Spirit seemed uncomfortable as it watched its two ‘parents’ arguing after being born.

“...Don’t call him an ‘illegitimate child’. His- Wait, one sec. Child, what gender are you again?”

“I’m a girl, Papa.”

“Our little girl is has a name. She’s Luo Taoming!”

“...You already thought of a name?” She looked both touched and awkward when I said it out loud.

A weird silence overbearingly overcame us. I felt a little betrayed by how she backed down so easily.

What’s more: How dare she call her ‘illegitimate’?!

“I’m taking custody of this child.” If she’s gonna be like that, then I’ll raise Taoming alone if I have to.

“Do you even need a sword?”

“What are you implying...?”

“There’s already a good sword on your waist.” The renowned ‘Sea Splitter’ was the name of my sword.

It couldn’t be considered a true ‘Named Sword’ until it awakened a Sword Spirit, but the blade was on its way to naturally form one in due time. What made me a bit outraged was something else...

“You say it like I’d be barbaric enough to swing my child around at evildoers. You dare to imply that?!”

“Wait, calm down. She’s a Sword Spirit-“

“So what?! Can you imagine swinging this cute little angel at an evildoer...?” I interrupted her.

That’s it! I’m not giving her our child’s custody!

“...Fine. Hmph! Raise her by yourself. She’s just a Sword Spirit anyway. I’m not going to entertain any hopes for us.” She snorted. That was the last thing we spoke to each other before I acted as her guide.

She still needed to see her older sister, after all. It would be weird if things just ended because of an argument. It was only after reaching the Kang Family’s doorstep did I... forget what we argued about. Ummm... why was I so angry at her again?

I looked at her, and she seemed in a similar mood as well. The difference being that she was putting everything to the side for now. Well, at the very least, she didn’t blame me for ‘spraying’ last night. 

Or did she erase it from her memory...?

Luo Ming seemed to have a habit of forgetting things she didn’t want to think about. I’m not sure if it would benefit her in the future or act as a great detriment. I mean, she forgot her sister previously.

We went inside the household mansion and into my room. The guards stayed quite and professional.

Luo Fei looked a lot better than yesterday. It was almost like her personality became more vigorous.

Maybe this was her usual attitude...

Luo Ming teared up upon seeing her sister, but her feelings weren’t well-received in the beginning.

I started explaining the situations...

6