Ch 10: The Scene**
260 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The scene started from where she believed the nightmare began. It was day 'I' kidnapped her.

She tried to resist, but even without his Internal Qi usable, 'Kang Hyuk' was still a strong Martial King.

Even without using Qi, his deft fingers accurately pressed on the points that blocked her meridians.

I started by patching her over my shoulder the same way 'he' did. Her entire body powerless.

Even though it wasn't my usual style, I dropped her on the bed in a way that looked callous, yet still wouldn't injure her. She was completely silent throughout, not making even a single peep.

My talkative self would usually go and point out her really bad acting, but that'd break character.

Instead, I realised that she was too stiff...

It was agreed that she'd resist me once I started touching her, so I continued on with the scene.

The moment she fell on the bed, I acted:

"You can't escape anymore." My words were neither overacted nor bland, only as cold as ice.

This was to bring out the character of 'Kang Hyuk, the River Parting Martial King' into the scene.

Like a forceful tyrant, I pushed her head into the cushion and tied her arms behind her. Though this time making her back facing me. My unconscious mastery of binding using rope made the knot good.

I laid her down like a caterpillar on the bed. Both her knees with tied together along with her ankles.

She could try to resist, but the only way to do so was by rolling. This gave me an opportunity.

As someone who had red hundreds of Dual Cultivation manuals Momma Kang took from her royal family's technique treasury, along with other ones I'd 'found' in life, I knew many uses of them.

There was one that had knowledge and wisdom about the Greater Yang Divine Physique, mostly because one of the writers was born with it. From what I could remember, having this kind of physique as a woman was a 'flawed blessing'.

Of course, the amount of Yang Qi someone with the physique could produce was definitely a blessing, but a woman's body was usually Yin in nature. Thus, there was a clashing in life force.

This would normally lead to great pain throughout a user's lifetime. It was something Luo Fei had likely hidden even from her younger sister... Perhaps she'd keep living while enduring if I wasn't here.

Although others thought Dual Cultivation was either vile or perverted, that wasn't always the case. Even sexual acts weren't necessarily a requirement for them, nor 'sharing' Internal Qi.

A dumbass like the River Parting Martial King may think that holding a manual was enough to know how to use it, but that was crude and stupid. Now I wanted to show her my skills in Dual Cultivation!

Of course, that was after putting her blocked meridians and Divine Physique into consideration.

Rather than just standing there, the moment I finished tying her body, I got onto the bed as well and altered our positions. My eyes pretended to read the Dual Cultivation manual while moving her.

I sat crossed legged on the bed with her upper body leaning into my lap. We faced a big mirror.

Though it would be considered a humiliation in the scene itself, the true reason for me to do this was to show I wasn't going to take advantage of her current powerless state. It also helped me take a good look at the meridians throughout her body.

Using the memorised technique I knew, the first thing I wanted to give her was a massage to make her less stiff. However, there's no way I could break character in order to give her such a thing.

"You're in the pain of my hands, so don't bother resisting." I spoke while pretending to be lazy.

My hand grabbed her hair neither roughly nor crudely. It was only because she still had a ponytail that I could make sure my hands didn't rip out the roots of her hair. Outwardly though, it looked like my actions were merciless and cruel towards her.

"Wait, please let go of me." Her 'acting' became better, but her face still looked too emotionless.

I took out a knife and held it to her neck while balancing her on her tied up feet. She struggled a little bit, looking a little genuinely scared as I brought her closer to the mirror and threatened.

"Strand straight. I better not see you fall." With her standing herself, my hand let go of her hair as I circled behind her. She could probably feel my hands as I seemed to be 'checking' her lower half.

Even though it was on top of clothes, I was able to examine her while groping her stomach, waist, and perky butt. This time, I didn't stop myself from releasing my desires onto her and treating her like a tool. Her condition seemed to be okay.

Menstrual Cycles of women possessing the Greater Yang Divine Physique were only especially painful due to dissonance. The 'Yin Qi' every woman naturally produced in their womb would overflow clash with the great Yang Qi of the body.

Since it wasn't that time of the month yet, there was a need to stimulate her Yin Qi first to create a more harmonious atmosphere in her body. Though I didn't use my Water Qi on her meridians casually.

Blocked meridians was an opportunity to force coexistence between her small Yin Qi and larger Yang Qi. Once done, she should feel a lot better along with the refreshing feeling of liberation.

"You have some nice hips, but these clothes are getting in the way." I spoke while switching gears.

My tone was more perverted as I put down the knife. It wasn't exactly needed at this moment.

I pulled up the sash that kept her clothes together until it was just under the boobs being pressed on the mirror, then used both hands to rip a hole in the outer part of her clothes. Once done, a pair of white panties revealed themselves under her dress.

Luo Fei's face turned red, she started making weird noises when I planted multiple kisses on the skin exploded. Her spine started straightening once I pushed my hands into the opening to grab her waist underneath while nibbling on her nerves.

Since her arms and legs were tied, there wasn't much variations of movement she could make.

She squirmed around in my arms helplessly.

"Wait, wait...!" She felt it was ticklish, which made me realise that she shouldn't be having any 'fun'.

This wasn't that kind of scene...

Stopping my actions abruptly, I picked her up by the waist and threw her on the bed again. My body weight was put on her legs as I straddled her from the back of her knees. My hands ripped the the hole in her clothes even bigger, but left the sash.

*Riiiipppp!*

The sound of the soft fabrics on her body being torn could be heard, revealing her snowy white legs. I threw her shoes off and lightly smacked her ass, but not enough for her to feel any pain.

*Smack*

I slapped the other cheek, watching it temble like jelly upon impact. Though only for a moment.

My tone started to become even more depraved:

"Bubblebutt, lift your ass so I can have a better look. Don't make me hurt you." While saying that, I stabbed my thumb into a meridian near her tailbone and watched her act like I used a knife.

"T-this doesn't feel good-" *Ptch!* "Aaaaah~ What is this feeling?" She spoke while I already started.

My Water Qi was being forcefully injected into the origin of her Yin Qi: Just behind her dantian.

I pulled her white panties down a bit and held her by the hair again, controlling her like a tamed animal. Each time I stabbed, she jolted up in response, which made it look like I was torturing.

In fact, I could sincerely tell she only felt the slight discomfort one felt from being drenched in water.

It looked like a scene where I was torturing her body. One where my hands took advantage of her.

Still, I needed her to stay in a certain position.

"Stay still." I hooked my finger and accidentally poked the wrong spot because she was moving.

"Eeeh?!" She made a strange moan. My finger accidentally jammed straight into her rear.

Since she made a loud sound, my body halted momentarily. Though this also seemed to give me a chance to feel my Water Qi purifying her from the wrong point. She quietened down and didn't say the safe word. Her expression seemed tough.

It looked like she didn't want to ruin the scene.

Since I was already 'in', I made use of this rare opportunity to stimulate the right meridians from within her flower-like ass. She squeezed me tightly as if to reject me, but I worked my skills on her.

A large amount of Water Qi condensed in my hand as finally started to act as a bridge between the Yang Qi and Yin Qi. My other hand stretched threads of condensed energy into her meridians.

All that was needed was to create a network that Luo Fei's Yin Qi could travel upon. Using the blending nature of Water Qi, I let her power overcome mind while thrusting my hand into her.

She looked like she was within the boundary of pain and pleasure, but my eyes were only focused on her Internal Qi. I used Life Detection for greater clarity. The Yin Qi trapped behind her dantian started to flow around the pathways I'd created.

Rather than conflicting with the Yang Qi, the small amount of Water Qi allowed them to harmoniously coexist together. You could even say that the Yin Qi was assisting the strength. Becoming controlled.

When finally finishing my task, I took out my hand to see that she was constantly dripping with wetness. It seemed like I'd given her too much stimulation, bringing her at the height of pleasure.

"Enough...! Enough! Stop!" She seemed to have genuinely forgotten the safe word right now.

Her eyes were all over the place, unable to keep her calm due to the sudden refreshing feeling of liberation and pleasure overcoming her mind. My sadistic side was awakened as I licked her tears.

"Don't you mean 'Null'? Do you really want me to stop?" I whispered, and got an unexpected reply:

"Don't... stop." She either had enough reason to make a decision, or was falling into indulgence.

Either way, a smile curved on my face.

I unbound her body. Her dress was still ripped from the back, so it started to fall off from the bottom.

However, because I'd purposefully left the top half attached properly, it swayed about instead. 

I laid her heavily breathing body on the bed and straddled her from up top. Then started ripping her clothes with my bare hands from the front. The white dudou revealed itself as I threw off her outer clothes. From her neck to her back were only two knots keeping the piece of fabric between them. It made me want to rip it off to see her bare chest.

The bottom half of the dudou seemed airy around the stomach, so I lifted it up and started ticking her.

"Wait...! T-that... Haha, haha~" She wasn't able to control herself anymore as flicked her belly.

The Internal Qi inside her shook gently with a bit of stimulation. Making her feel orgasmic once again.

"Aaaah~" She came through her panties, making the bed wet with the love juices she let out.

I couldn't hold it in anymore as I whipped out my rod, using her clothes to bind her arms to the bed before using another to wrap her neck. Then ripped off her panties and tied around my large member, that along with some other cloths.

"I'm entering. Time to train your ass." I spoke while waiting for her to say something in response, then went straight in. The feeling of being inside her was so nice that I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Despite what I said, I'd failed to keep my cool and pulled out to ejaculate into white panties instead.

This was embarrassing to me in a number of ways, so I decided to just move on with the scene.

We went at it all night, and I kept her mind afloat while teaching a myriad of different techniques.

I trained her body to my liking. Ordering her around and making myself seem like some whore trainer.

The long night went by with me accidentally being the one to first breaking the act out of great lust.

Luo Fei's body was too good for me. The touch and feel were out of this world, giving no alternative.

We both lost ourselves 'wrestling' that night...

No penetrative sex was done, but it didn't stop me from making her pussy feel dirty on the inside.

My mind blank as we fell asleep afterwards...

4