Chapter 148 – Automatic Calibrator
140 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Crack*

*Crack*

*Crack*

The void ripped open and spat out three individuals, who are these guys if not Alice, Zeel, and Elizabeth.

Steadying their bodies. Zeel quickly took out vibrational blockers fuelled by dimensional energies and attached them to Alice's and Elizabeth's necks, followed by attaching one to his own.

"What's this for?" Elizabeth inquired new dog tag they were given.

"Cosmic dissonance is a phenomenon that occurs when you are adjusting to a new universe's vibrational threshold, otherwise you stand out like a light bulb.

It is impossible to avoid when jumping universe that are far from each other but it can be delayed, I made this to delay it until we are in secure locations in case we need to do battle immediately after a jump," Zeel explained a bit annoyed since this was already their second jump together, Elizabeth had truly been lax in her education.

Alice raised an eyebrow and continued "Downside is the longer we delay the more severe it becomes when we take off these little knickknacks,"

"Well yeah, everything got its complications," Zeel mentioned then clapped his hands and said "Okay, let's see what we're dealing with, I'll remove mine first. Guard me,"

Removing his vibrational-blocker, a massive pain racked his body before becoming more and more concentrated in his brain.

Just as the pain was about to peak, Zeel made himself drift alongside the cosmic shadow into the information dimension.

Zeel could invent an artificial way to access the information Dimension, but he was not so inexperienced.

The Information Dimension was the amalgamation of all the knowledge of a planet, it was not wise to access it through artificial or natural means.

Omnipotence always comes at a price, and Zeel, as a Dimensional Being, knew never to extend his claws beyond the 4thDimension.

Still, Zeel needed to know if he selected the correct Universe out of the many available, and he soon learned that he did, with the information he gleaned from the Information Dimension – World: Ghost Rider, Home to a Celestial being of hate and vengeance.

"We're in the right place," Zeel said as codes flickered across Elizabeth's and Alice's eyes, granting them access to the information he just discovered.

"Okay, let's get to work on information gathering," Alice recommended.

Alice was a bit tired from her earlier experiences before they left Kong Universe, but there was no rest for the wicked.

Elizabeth and Zeel could, of course, recognize this, but they had bigger fish to fry at the moment.

The three went silent as they used their nanites to access satellites from all over the world, searching for ruins, supernatural phenomenon, language, and most importantly culture.

"Seems pretty standard," Alice commented after a bit in contemplation.

"Yeah, for a place where divine beings are, it's pretty damn normal, maybe even a little backward," Elizabeth added.

"So far the worlds we have visited had little to no gods. I noticed in Lorien Universe that the divine beings seemed to have gone extinct or ran? I am not sure, and the ones that did notice us probably thought we were slightly bigger insects," Zeel explained.

Alice and Elizabeth knew that the limiters were the reason that no truly strong being picked a fight with them until now.

Zeel had blocked most of their energies from being recognizable to others.

"Well, no time to dwell on it, let's go. I got us a place and we can set up shop there we shouldn't be here for that long," Alice reminded as she lifted Zeel and Elizabeth into the air heading towards this world's version of New York City.

At this point, Alice had learned to fly without needing an inanimate object to aid her, but Elizabeth was still a bit lacking and could only fly using electrokinetic surfing.

Realizing they were heading towards New York City, Elizabeth commented "Home is home no matter which Universe it is huh?"

Alice and Zeel chuckled in response but didn't answer. How could they when they basically destroyed the last New York City they called 'home'?

2 months later

"We've been here for a while and have yet to meet anything or anyone significant," Elizabeth complained while spinning in her office chair.

Life at the mansion they bought in New York City had been pretty tedious, but she still very much appreciated the downtime. It gave her enough time to absorb the knowledge of Lorien and try to find a style this fits herself.

Alice shrugged "It is always good to have some peace and quiet since we recently came from a world of Monsters, and Gigantic Apes,"

"How are projects coming?" Elizabeth asked Zeel who was nearby, opting to ignore a conversation with Alice since she was contended with the lack of excitement.

Zeel, carving a final Loric rune into a sheet of Zeelinium and Emospectruminium mix, turned to Elizabeth and answered "It's almost complete, this is by far the most complex rune project I have ever conducted,"

"What are you making?" Alice asked since she had not been paying much attention to Zeel's and Elizabeth's binding time recently.

Zeel thought for a moment before answering the best he could "An automatic calibrator that would work in any Universe, but just in the worst-case scenario,"

Elizabeth nodded and added "Yeah, but it can only work once, and takes months to produce so we are stuck with only this one for the moment,"

Recently, the trio had decided to use the knowledge gained by inheritance from Lorien. They needed to use every advantage they could get at this point in time.

Twitching a brow, Elizabeth asked, "How are you able to manipulate the dimensional energies needed to get the Loric runes to work?"

"Easy, it is because we are using Lorien's cosmic force; it is enough to keep us safe. I left multi-dimensional siphons on Lorien before we left. Most truly advanced civilizations use runic technology so I think it would be best to relearn them," Zeel explained feeling pleased with his accomplishments in runic technology.

Homo-Superiors had long since abandoned runic technology, but Zeel felt it easier to learn than the knowledge of the modern world.

"But isn't it dangerous since they're a lot of dimensional energies leaking around?" asked Alice, aware that messing with dimensional energies was dangerous.

Everywhere in the Universe, there are many dimensions that exist parallel to the mortal dimension: heaven, hell, twilight, etc.

Dimensional Energies is a combination of such energies that leak unconsciously from their own Dimensions.

"Yeah, that's why I got Lorien's permission first before attempting this. We can't use any dimensional energies we aren't sure of since it could be disastrous. So we use the Cosmic Force to suppress the Dimensional Energies," Zeel emphasized with a heavy voice.

The group went back to their respective projects, the majority of their time was spent searching for specific energy signatures, mainly divine energy signatures but had been coming up empty for the past few months.

To stave their boredom, the group sorted through the memories given by Lorien pertaining to gods; that was their main concern since coming to this new Universe. Another past time interest was learning about rune technology from the inherited memories.

Alice and Elizabeth focused on this topic mainly to understand their Ownerum tattoo that had been strengthened by Draconic Energy, without Zeel's knowledge.

While runic technology was useful, it was completely lackluster compared to their individual abilities, but they still investigated it extensively.

Zeel spent the majority of his time using Lorien's dimensional energies to view coordinates of different universes in the multiverse, he realized that huge chunks of the information were missing – places where beings higher in power than Lorien existed watching over their respective chosen portion of the multiverse.

Other areas were just full out blank spaces, once again reminding him of how small he truly was in comparison.

Zeel could barely differentiate the thin lines from each other, but once he had a pre-set idea in his mind, it gave him clarity on the required world to visit.

After the idea was planted in his mind, all Zeel required was time to find the appropriate Universe.

Zeel realized that time was not on his side, he had trouble hiding his deteriorating condition from the girls.

The death aura around his body was getting thicker by the day, and soon it would begin to cause permanent damage to his chained soul.

4