Chapter 189 – Adallindis of The Akasha Race
82 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zeel reappeared at a castle in Europe – Alcazar of Segovia.

He thought it was a suitable place for what was to come, after all, the beings he came to see were roughly from the time period where castles still flourished.

Zeel's ankle was still marked with an Ombos symbol, Zeel racked his brain with ways to get rid of it. The Hybrid Runes were useless to try and get rid of something so ancient and powerful.

Zeel could tell the Being he offended was extremely dangerous, but he was also not someone that could be messed with at anyone's convenience.

It was ironic that both Zeel and the unnamed being marked each other, and they were both dying for different reasons.

At this point, it was not about whether they would find each other to battle it out, but more along the lines of who would die first? Zeel or the unnamed Being?

Sadly, Zeel was not one to have an enemy one-up him.

Zeel was forced to use knowledge from the Forbidden Cube to address the matter, and that came at a price – the price that those looking for him would come closer to finding him.

Without the memories in the Forbidden Cube, Zeel, Alice and Elizabeth were safe because they were unpredictable, but the moment Zeel knew where to find what he needed, he became predictable.

Being predictable was a detriment to staying alive.

Zeel steadily walked through the old castle, not failing to appreciate the old, brittle walls that held many stories that the Earth would forever remember.

The rough feeling at the tips of his fingers reminded Zeel about his time training in castles like this one.

Finally, Zeel walked into a room, he could hear the sounds of gulping with great intensity.

However, the moment he walked into the room, there was nothing out of place. At the center of the room stood two small kids, 12-years-old at most.

The pink walls of the room were a bit strange but Zeel said nothing as he stared at the kids in front of himself. They appeared both scared and curious at the same time.

"Are you here to help us, Sir?" the little girl asked.

Zeel watched her curiously, she had his ruby-red eyes, but with white hair instead of silver hair.

The boy that stood next to her seemed much less reliable, the bloodthirstiness hidden in his eyes could not be concealed as well as his sister's.

Zeel then looked at the room, and he was truly impressed. It took a very powerful illusionist to compel him to see anything at all.

"You should be careful when you mess with people's minds," Zeel murmured as he opened his mind to the intrusion of the little girl.

Suddenly, the little girl fell to her knees and began to spasm erratically.

Her mouth was foaming, her eyes rolling back, and soon the layers of pink on the walls began to slowly fade away.

What was revealed all over the room was flesh blood that bathed the walls, and body parts loitered the ground.

"How many have you killed since you awoke?" Zeel asked curiously.

He could care less about who they killed, but should their activities exceed a certain amount, Alice would hear the prayers of those who they killed.

The little boy was not one for much talk, his fingernails grew and he lounged at Zeel.

He was so fast that even Zeel was a bit surprised, but he quickly recovered and said one-word "Activate,"

The moment Zeel said those words, silver veins started to appear on the face of the young boy, and soon he was on his knees also screaming like his sister.

It did not take long for the duo to recover, but this time they were much milder.

Zeel nodded at seeing this and waved his hands, causing the two silver-balls inside their bodies to return to his storage dimension.

"You don't need to pretend with me, I am aware of exactly what you guys are," Zeel mentioned while looking directly at the girl.

She was the one in charge, and Zeel thought it below himself to talk to anyone, not in charge.

"We have experienced it all," said the young boy "Torture that you cannot phantom. Everything you do to us will be mild in comparison,"

The girl just stared at the young boy but said nothing, making Zeel even more pleased.

Observe, gather information, find a solution, and sacrifice anyone who cannot do the same, as fast as you did.

Zeel smiled brightly "You mean medieval torture?"

"Yeah, I have a similar experience. Where I am from, they tortured us like no other. It was more painful than any other torture in the Universe, but that was not enough, we lost a sort of art," Zeel said, walking towards the child slowly.

"Anyone who has been tortured knows that half the pain comes from seeing the state of your body during the torturing and not the pain itself.

Peeling off someone's skin hurts like hell, but making them see the peeled skin is even more painful. That's just facts,"

"So they did something different in my training camp. They began to research the tortures of old, and soon came up with a method to break our minds,"

At this point, Zeel was right next to the young boy. Zeel lifted the boy's chin and touched the scar beneath, and then pointed to his own chin.

Slowly, but surely, a similar scar appeared below Zeel's chin, but Zeel's scar was much deeper and much larger.

"A bi-prolonged fork was put between the neck and sternum. We were hung upside down as the blood drained from our bodies. If you raised your neck or failed to keep your balance, the rope would fall. The fork would then be embedded in your head, killing you instantly," The boy said with a stoic look on his face.

The girl thought it wise to chime in at the moment "Our family of 20 was hanged this way, but only 6 survived. We had to hang there for 3 days without our necks moving, every time the wind blew, I was sure that I would die,"

"What happened to the other four?" Zeel asked jokingly.

"The weak always die!" The boy answered.

"Six hours," Zeel stated.

The girl looked at Zeel curiously and asked "Six hours for what?"

"Six hours to get out of the torture, of course," Zeel said and continued "The first hour I was broken and did not know what to do. I watched the others give up and cry. Then I saw a Telkien girl simply crushed the fork against her nigh-invulnerable body,"

"The Telkiens are the personification of power. The strongest bodily-beings in almost all worlds, but I felt it unfair because I knew that I would die there. What did I have that a Telkien could not do better?" Zeel said staring dazedly at the children "I was smarter and knew a lot about science but that would not help me here, but then I thought about what the Telkien did,"

"One hour was wasted that way. The next hour I realized my advantage – I heal really fast. The hour after that I swirled my neck bones out of place a little, this meant I could not breathe. I made sure the fork was at the hardest part of my chest bone.

Three hours out of the six hours required to complete the task. I then banged my chin against the fork over and over again until it started to penetrate my skin. It went through my skin, up from my bottom jaw, and into my mouth.

That took another hour because the skin would always heal around the wound, but I had to pass – I only knew how to survive.

When the 5th hour came, I maneuvered the fork through my mouth using my teeth and tongue. It was sharp so I lost a couple of teeth, and my tongue would regenerate anyway.

It took another hour to move the fork from my jaw to between my teeth, and just as I was about to spit it out, I paused.

I was one of the slowest, and so was the girl next to me. At that place, being amongst the slowest was bad.

I looked at her, and she looked at me, and we knew what needed to be done. Our ropes were tied next to each other.

We spun around each other using our bodies, and just as the ropes were about to break, they tangled and became secure.

We began pushing each other back and forth, swinging from person to person and slitting their throats with the fork in my mouth.

She had to spit her own fork out, so we spun, and each revolution we kissed to push the fork between my mouth and hers.

When the exercise was over, only three of the twenty survived. The Telkien was impossible to kill, so we let her be.

That was what I did to survive. What would you do to survive?" Zeel said and slowly took the abyssal bead from his storage dimension.

He stole this from the eyes of The Ghost Rider and figured it would be useful to Alice somewhere down the line.

But like everything, the abyssal bead also required adequate sins to keep its strength.

The Ghost Rider would simply regenerate the small part of the eye that was damaged, but it would hold the grudge for a long time.

Zeel took out the abyssal bead, but by the time he opened his hand to show the kids, the abyssal bead had become a bag of blood.

The aroma was irresistible to blood-sensitive beings. Zeel was surprised but his face did not show it, instead, he smiled brightly.

"You should drink first brother. I have to take care of you after all," The girl said urging her brother to drink the blood.

In his frenzied state, the brother did not think twice and began to chug the blood down with reckless abandon.

It was not long before he began to scream guttural sounds, and eventually, the abyssal bead was all that was left.

Zeel picked it up and put it in his storage dimension once again "You are very decisive,"

The moment Zeel took the bead from his pocket dimension, the girl had already created the illusion of blood for her brother.

She knew the bead was too dangerous to touch, so she made sure that her brother willingly consumed it.

Initially, she thought that he would die quickly, but he suffered intensely before death. She was cold-hearted but she was not inhumane – this was a debt with Zeel that had to be repaid.

"Adallindis, Last of The Akasha's Bloodline. The 5th Princess," said the girl as she bowed deeply to Zeel.

The resentment in her eyes could not be hidden, but she understood the position she was currently in.

She was still too weak without consuming enough blood, but she would eventually regain her power.

"Zeel Crawford, Last of The Homo-Superior Race. The 3rd Generation Crawford Family Head," Zeel replied looking at the girl appraisingly, perhaps he had found a successor candidate already.

3