Chapter 192 – Rainbow Ruler Orb
89 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"There is a Karmatians," Elizabeth shouted.

They didn't even have to wait a moment before Zeel grabbed them both, ready to jump Universe immediately.

"She was kidding," Alice said barely stifling a laugh.

"Fuck!" Zeel cursed, he was genuinely angry at the joke.

The only reason he could brag about Karmatians was that they were innately scared of Homo-Superiors.

However, like many of the species, Homo-Superior suppressed over their reign, if they learned that the once-powerful race was extinct, they would come looking for Zeel.

At this point, even if Zeel saw a frog from his own Universe, he would immediately Mjump.

Everything from Universe 0 was dangerous, so Zeel would not take the risk of even breathing the same air as such a creature.

With a flash of lightning, both Zeel and Elizabeth were gone. Suddenly, sounds of flesh hitting flesh echoed from behind nearby bushes.

*Plap*

*plap*

*plap*

"Arrg,"

"I won't do it again. I promise!" Elizabeth squealed like a pig being slaughtered.

*plap*

*plap*

*plap*

Nobody could tell when Zeel and Elizabeth had disappeared into the nearby bushes, but they could hear Elizabeth's pleading accompanied by spanking sounds for the next hour.

By the time Zeel came out of the bushes, Elizabeth walked shakily into Alice's arms with puppy eyes.

Elizabeth soon burst into tears, Alice gave Zeel a stern glance who simply avoided eye contact since he was indeed a bit too heavy-handed.

Elizabeth soon rolled over on Alice's lap, as the latter slowly and sensually massaged the thousand handprints on her booty.

Everyone avoided the sight like the plague, if they saw Elizabeth's booty, they knew Zeel would kill them on the spot.

"Okay, cheer up, I'll give you a gift," Zeel coaxed for the first time in his entire life.

He never needed to coax Catherine, he had no doubt if she knew what he was doing, Elizabeth would already be on a one-way trip to heaven.

"Like I was saying before," Zeel reminded, gathering everyone's attention onto himself "Alice, I need the remaining rare metals you discovered in Herme's Pocket Dimension,"

Alice tossed over the bag that materialized in her hands, then continued nursing a curious Elizabeth.

'They are truly like sisters these days,' Zeel lamented.

Suddenly, everyone felt a sense of dread, apart from Alice and Elizabeth.

They were used to the sensation the Forbidden Cube would bring. A cube materialized above Zeel's outstretched hands. If Hank could describe it, he could only think about confusing.

It was a cube, like a Rubik's cube nonetheless, but it gave the feeling of something more and less at the same time.

It was like a cube, but Hank knew that he could not describe it as such. It was like you knew it was there, but could not prove it or even understand it.

"It's like dark matter," Kailani interrupted causing everyone to look at her "What? It's like you know something is responsible for the Universes' expansion, but you don't know exactly who or what? That cube gives me the same feeling,"

Zeel nodded approvingly "You would not even be able to comprehend what it is. It is the amalgamation of my entire race's knowledge over millions of years.

What you are able to perceive is simply valence electrons from different Universes collapsing in on themselves, trying to fight for the same space-time coordinate.

You are seeing Quantum Entanglement, within Quantum Entanglement, within Quantum Entanglement, over and over again,"

"Everything crashing in on itself, reorganizing, expanding, infinitely and infinitesimally. What I have in my hand is just as complex as some newly birthed Universes.

Each particle holding information too dangerous for any one person to know. That's because this is only The Crawford's Family Forbidden Cube. The council consisted of 14 ruling families, all having their own Forbidden Cube," Zeel explained in an excited manner as if he was being seduced by the cube.

*cough*

*cough*

Alice's coughing snapped Zeel out of his momentary trance.

He quickly readjusted himself and the power in the cube slowly dwindled until it resembled just an ordinary futuristic cube that would occasionally light up.

"This cube only has two functions, Matter conversion, and Massive Explosion," Zeel commented.

"Wait! Did he just say it could explode?" Gabato asked pushing Kailani behind him.

"Yes, but it won't explode… right?" Elizabeth asked unsure since it was impossible to be certain with Zeel.

"Okay," Zeel mused reaching into the bag that Alice tossed him, then he laid it beside the treasure they recovered earlier.

Slowly, Zeel raised the items one by one as they turned into bright particulates that entered the cube.

"Antidermis, this is a plant that remains in a gaseous state. It adds about 200 years to the lifespan of mortal races. Alice and Elizabeth made it into a skin nourishment cream,"

Everyone looked at Alice and Elizabeth appalled, while they both just showed Kailani a smug grin.

"Arsonium, this can produce clouds of any material it comes in contact with. If it comes in contact with wood, it will literally make wooden clouds that float in the air.

Cavorite, this simply blocks gravitational waves. So you just float up into space until you eventually spin out of existence because space is dense and you have no gravitational confines.

Celestial Bronze, this cannot be touched by anyone or anything that doesn't have divinity or magic.

Magic Universes are rare and far between, while it can only ever respond to the first divinity it comes in contact with. So basically, a God-Fingerprint Scanner.

Finally, we have Collapsium,"

At the mention of Collapsium, Zeel paused as gloves made from the nanites appeared on his hands.

More carefully than Alice has ever seen him act, Zeel then took a smidge of the silver dust and sprinkled it onto the Forbidden Cube like a chef seasoning exquisite meat.

Everything else was entirely transferred into the Forbidden Cube but Collapsium was just a sprinkle.

Alice could guess at the potency if Zeel was so careful with it.

"Collapsium is fucking crazy. It absorbs some cosmic rays and makes things collapse. It is used to make barriers that can resist projectile up to mock 15. But if you let this into your body, then you will simply … collapse," Zeel reminded Elizabeth sternly, she was now looking intrigued about Zeel's present to cheer her up.

Then Zeel introduced the Oceanic Summoner, The Heart of The Crystal Lake, and Rainbow Crystal into the Forbidden cube.

The Cube pulsed and twisted into itself several times before settling into a Cube once more.

Zeel raised his hand causing a small 5cm orb to rise slowly out of the Cube.

The orb pulsed with purple in the middle, and golden, rotation star patterns at the top. It looked ethereal like it was always smoking with dark mists in transparent water.

"This is called a Rainbow Ruler Orb. This is not a gem, it is a tablet, which means that it is ultimately meant to be eaten.

However, the energy inside is so potent that Homo-Superiors eat it over the course of a couple of years. The nanites in our bodies break it down slowly," Zeel turned to Elizabeth and said seriously "If you eat this all at once, you will die.

You have to dilute the energy to 1000000th of its usual concentration before you can even start to consume it,"

"Why don't we use it to Mjump?" Alice asked.

"Because the energy is not suitable. The energy is somewhat sentient, it doesn't work for anyone who is not a virgin in mind, body, and soul, or someone who has an innate affinity with pure-colors," Zeel mentioned "Now make your favorite weapon with the nanites. Keep in mind that this weapon will never be allowed into your body again, so pick something you feel comfortable using for the upcoming years,"

Elizabeth thought and thought for thirty minutes until she finally materialized a weapon from the nanites. She held it out to Zeel, waiting patiently for his approval.

Ultimately the approval came from Alice "Ring Sword, nice!"

Zeel was also pleased with her weapon choice. A Ring Sword that could change size and multitude was a great weapon for offense and defense.

Zeel took Elizabeth's hands in his own and then placed the Orb on the weapon, hoping for it to integrate well since Rainbow Dreamer Orbs were known to be quite bitchy.

As if the energy inside the orb heard Zeel, it suddenly swirled violently causing a bright light to blind everyone.

The next moment, Zeel could only remember being blown away and passing out.

'Sigh, the things I do for love,' Zeel thought just before he blacked out.

4