Lock 1: Kisses
93 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upbeat music and very crowded.

 

"Party!!! Party!!! Woooooohhhhhhoooo," this particular bad bitch shouts and dances all over the place.

 

It is a cold night and inside a club where everybody is hype up with good, loud party music. Everyone is having fun, and there is this person who caught everybody's attention. He is noisy, messy, wild, and crazy because of the alcohol's influence. He flirts with almost every guy he saw that night, kissing them on their lips. Then there is one guy whom he kissed longest among the people inside the club. This guy bit his lips, and it bleeds. He wasn't so sure who that was, seems familiar, but everything was blurry being drunk. The place is dark, but he knows he loved the kiss they shared. He continues doing that until he gets tired and goes back to their table where his friend is waiting, this bitch started puking, and then he passed out.

 

This drunk young man's name is Zig, and yeah... that's me. Right after that moment, I cannot remember anything because of being so dazed as fuck.

 

Right now, I am at my friend's place, and it is kind of cozy, minimalistic, and neat. I crashed over because I cannot go home with that state. My mom being an Asian she would probably be a machine gun giving a lecture of me being rebellious, unproductive, and a drunkard. I do not want my mom to kick the hell out of me and be homeless. So, I am at this condo, and the owner's name is Grace, my friend. She is kind of a good sheep, graceful, timid, and conservative. FYI, she never went to a bar, the very opposite of me. The one who brought me here is Nissi, a friend of mine too. The one who was with me at the bar. Both of them were my childhood best buddies when I was still living in the province. We share almost everything, and we know the life of each other. We just reunited again during freshmen year because I moved here in the city to have my middle school. But the three of us never lost communication like we talk every night to catch up.

 

I'm not always like this, as a matter of fact, I'm really a good person. I only drink once in a while, you know, just occasionally, like every Friday and weekends, hahaha. So, let me properly introduce myself. First, my name is Ziggy de Leon, 22, gay with the average look and height, fair skin, and... please do take note I am very single for a very long time and ready to mingle. If ever you know someone you can introduce him to me. I'm not picky.

 

"Ring... ring... ring" the telephone rings obviously, and as a good citizen of this fucking nation. I picked up the phone and answered the person on the other side of the line with my sweetest greeting voice.

"Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet?" It's Adele, bitch.

"I'm sorry, Zig's speaking."

"Bitchhhh... it's me, you whore..." exclaimed the person on the other line.

"Hihihi, oh hello, thank you for what happened last night." Just me being grateful.

"You wouldn't believe who I saw last night." she seems excited, telling me some shit.

"And what is this all about?" your gurl pretending to have an interest hehe.

"The guy you kissed for a long time..." she continues.

"What's up with him" I'm puzzled, and I don't know what's she talking about.

"You don't remember seriously???" she sounds irritated.

"Would I ask if I know? You, dumb bitch." she's going circles, and now I'm annoyed.

"Bitch, fuck the hell out of you. That guy was Shane," she replied with a monotonous voice.

"Owwww, who's Shane?" I still don't know what she's talking about.

"The guy who breaks your little heart for the 1st time ever. The guy who made you so dumb. The one and only Shane of your life. Bitch, your first love." She said in one breathing.

 

And me just being my usual self. My mind is still processing all the things I've heard. Nissi said that I kissed a guy named Shane, who was my 1st love and heartbreak. All I know is that my tears from my eyes started falling, and at the same time, there are thousands of needles poking my heart. I don't know what I will feel and react to. All I know that I dropped the phone and started weeping."Hello. Hello. Are you still there???" Nissi still on the line.

0