Lock 25: FUBU
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahh! Shit! Your mouth is so warm," said the guy, "suck it," he added.

I'm on my knees, worshipping on someone's genitalia. Yes, without a doubt, and frankly speaking, there's a dick on my mouth. I'm doing blowjob, to be exact.

"Ohhh! Fucked it. Yes!!! Lick it," he said, out of sexual satisfaction as I play with his balls using my tongue while stroking the shaft of his penis. My slow up and down movement from the start becomes a lot faster as I go on.

After a while, I got tired of doing a hand job and started sucking his dick again, but this time the guy in front of me becomes more aggressive. He grabbed my hair at the back just above my neck and had a grip on it. Holding my head in place as he began to maneuver his hips. He was shoving so violently that I can't breathe properly. His dick is big, about seven inches in length, and is really hard. I can feel that thing is hitting beyond my tonsils, and it made me started choking, but this won't make him stop as the sex drive in our body takes control.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh," the moan is the only thing you can hear every now and then in this small and dark space.

At one time, when he was moving, he pressed my head opposing his thrust, making me take a deep throat from him.

"Aahhh! This is nice," he felt relieved while I was losing my breath and choking.

"Ahem, ahem," I started coughing as soon as he removed his private part in my mouth. Then I tried to chase my breath, yet he still ignored it, and he pushed me into the bed, making me lie down.

Both of my arms are locked in places as he clenched my wrists using his hands with sheer power. There's nothing to do but let him have my body.

He launched some kisses on my neck, but I remind him of something.

"Don't overdo it. You can't leave a kiss mark on there. It's easy to be seen," he listened and went further down my body and started playing my nipple with his tongue, making me feel more aroused and horny.

With his nonstop kissing and putting marks on me, my body feels a lot hotter because of heat, and suddenly I felt something inside me. I did not notice that he already inserted two fingers on my hole. He plays around with it, moving his fingers left and right, up and down, and going circles, then, later on, adding one more finger inside me.

He paused for a second, and I saw him reached something. It only made sense to me that it was a condom, and he covers his penis with it. Bitches, we are practicing safe sex as it should be, not purely libido. He takes out something again in the drawer, and this time it was a bottle of lubricant. Before he let the liquid from the bottle drip into his snake, he positioned my body. My legs were spread apart, and he put it around his waist. He pulled me closer, and slowly he put his dragon unto my cave. He moves carefully to let me adjust a little, and right after that, he got faster and faster, ravaging my hole.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh," my needy moan I voice out every time he would penetrate me and hit my G-spot, "more... faster... Fuck me harder."

"Ahh, shit! Fuckkk!" he groans while still thrusting, making our bodies collide.

"Ugh, Ziggy, you're still tight as ever," he added as I practice my gluteus muscle contraction. I mastered it from all of the experienced I had these past few years.

We were at the pleasure moment for quite some time. We are enjoying the pleasure and the heat that both of us give to each other.

"I'm cumming!" he screamed as he buried his dick one last time. He dropped unto me while his dick still inside of me. He hugged me and closed his eyes as his energy has been burned out.

"You've become a lot better since then," he whispered. I thought he falls asleep. "I love you," He uttered.

I respond with, "Fuck you. We're only fuck buddies, Liam. No string attached," Yeah, this guy with me is Liam from the Café Blanca.

A lot had happened between us, and we are still friends. Sometimes we would meet up to have sex, and it's the agreement we made. For me, it's all body heat, and sexual pleasure is what we have for each other. No romantic feeling nor something hilarious called love is going on between us.

"I'm just trying. You don't know, maybe one of these days, you would actually reply with I love you too," Liam jokingly said.

"But seriously, you know that I liked you since the day I met you. You still haven't considered of us being a real couple and not just being friends with benefits?"

"Nahhh. We are just using each other, and we already talked about it." It's not my problem anymore if you can't suppress your feelings with me. As for me, I'm happy with this setup. I can have sex with you anytime I want and still be friends with you." It is what I feel now, and I see nothing wrong with it.

I moved him to my side as he is heavy, being at my top. By doing so, his genitalia was also removed from my hole. I get up, and his dick is still hard even though he was too exhausted. Both of us are fully naked, revealing all of what we are hiding inside our clothes if we are wearing one.

Liam got all bulk up now, buffed, I love his abs, and it's like made by the sculptor. Don't ask me why I am drooling for him and still not be in love with him. Physical attraction is all I have for him, you bitch.

I went to the bathroom to wash my body and also get ready to leave. Fucking for me is just a mere activity with me. I'm all changed.

You still asking why I'm doing this and how did Liam and I ended up being fubu?

Let's continue where we stopped last time, and we go on with my grade ten days.

0