Chapter 1 – What Happen With The Parents On This World…
645 9 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ahh, tbh I tough nobody would notice my novel but, seems like they do! And that's enough to give me some motivation to write more! Hope u enjoy it...

[Rena POV]

'Ugh... where am i... why does it soo dark?..'

'Wait... wait, it's not dark. I just can't open my eyes'

'Haha, how funny...'

'Hello? Anybo-..... even my mouth huh...'

It took me a half-hour to completely give up on the situation.

"Hang on it my beloved!".

'Hm? Why do I can hear a sound?'

"You can do it! I'm here with you!".

"Ugghhhhh!".

'Hmmm, ah I see! So I'm still on my soon-to-be mom's stomach huh'

"Come on dear, a little bit more!".

'Ye, you can do it mom, Go for it. Give this child a nice birth will ya?'

"Ugghhh!".

And just like I've been born into this world.

A happy face is now visible from my dad's face. "My beloved! You did it! It's our daughter! Its a daughter my beloved!"

But that face just a mere second lenght "My beloved? Can you hear me? My beloved?"

"Die after childbirth huh. That's not a rare sight. I sorry for your loss but, I can't do anything about that" a guy with the white robe says.

"Can you do something about it doc? Please, she's the only one for me, please doc, I would pay no matter how it cost so please..*sob* please..."*sob*.

So my soon-to-be mom has died huh... sigh.. what a bad memory I will have for this body.

"As I said, I can do nothing about it"

"No.... way...."

My soon-to-be dad losing his leg power and down to the floor.

And that was the last word that has spoken inside the room.

....

....

After that my soon-to-be dad bring me to his long black carriage? Thing and make his way back to his home.

Inside the long black carriage? Thing, I can hear my soon-to-be dad's mumbling voice"if only you were not born" many times and getting bored of it.

'Well, what can I do? It's not my fault anyway. Maybe my soon-to-be dad loves my already-dead mom that much that he can't accept her death that easily'

'Well, it's not my problem anyway'

After we reach my soon-to-be home, my dad leaves me to the servants to take care of me. Just like that, he leave me and never look at me again.

'What a bad father. If it's a normal baby, they will become a bad person without his parent's love you know. Glad it was me!'

'I'm planning to slowly become stronger while absorbing Qi around me. But too bad, the Qi on this world is too thin that I barely absorb them with soo much effort'

'If it's a normal cultivator inside this weak body, they would already give up and just become a mortal.but  Glad it was me! the Strongest Immortal!. It was an easy task for me'

And thus, I absorbed Qi slowly and slowl. And looks like my dad really never come to see me again.

'Sigh... I was abandoned huh... life is really mean huh. You soon got abandoned after the first day of your birth. Life is truly mean, aren't they?...'

'Atleast... I got someone to take care this mighty me'

A few days passed. I often hear some crashing glass sound out of the room and some breaking chair or table noises.

'Yea, my not-gonna-be dad was in a rage'

Then finally, few months has passed. my not-gonna-be dad visit my room and looked at me.

"If only you were not born..."

'Oi oi oi! are you that desperate? Seriously? Damn'

"Kugh! DIE!" My not-gonna-be dad trying to coke me to death but got blocked by the servants.

"Young Master! Please stop! She's your own daughter!"

"NO, SHE'S NOT MY DAUGHTER!" He grab the knive at his pocket then aim it randomly around him.

"Young Master!!"

"I'll thrust anyone that blocked my way!"

After that, all the servants decide leave the house and never come back again.

*pant* *pant* "now... DIE!! blergh"

I attack him with some of my Qi and he died just like that.

...

...

...

Losing both parents after birth... even not a single year has passed..... I really have a bit of bad luck huh.

Seriously, what happens with this world's parents I wonder.

And here comes my adventure of surviving my baby life without any parents that can assist me on that.

25