Chapter 6 – Lolicon? What’s That?
393 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been 30 minutes since I started following the weird bald guy.

He keeps meeting his comrade over and over with his suitcase get passed over and over to.

Seriously, what's inside that suitcase I wonder... 

"Should I just use [X-Ray Vision] to look inside?".

Nah, it would make the fun over suddenly. I don't like boring things after all.

"Hnn... the fun should last... until it's over...". 

My finger crawling to my head and I made a weird smirk.

"Ahh.... It's really fun to discover something you don't know yourself, fufu~".

[Ryuuga Jinchi POV]

Just a normal day. We with our boss walk to those mafia bastard's hideout to collect their debt.

Hehe, that's why I told them don't mess with us Yakuza. 

Yes, we are Yakuza. Japan's underworld Organization that brings fear in the underworld.

5 Years Ago, we've been invaded by those Mafia bastards. They want to gain control of our Underworld's network. 

But what can I say, they attack us while don't know what Yakuza is. 

"Hah, reap what you sowed you freaking Mafia bastards, HAHAHAHA".

"Oi Jinchi you bastard, having fun alone huh, tell me what's going on will ya?".

"Hahaha, nothing personal. Anyway, how's the boss going?".

"Meh, keep glancing to surrounding looking for fkin lolis. Somehow I keep wondering, how did that lolicon become our boss".

"Shhh, oi... keep your voice down if you don't want your head flying over here. As you drinkin buddy, I don't want to see your head rolling in this sunny days. It's disgusting ya know".

"Hmph, tell me how did he become our boss then".

*shrug*"Alright, if you want to know that badly. Ehem, 20 years ago..".

20 Years Ago

At the center of the Yakuza's Hideout.

"PLEASE TREAT ME WELL, BOSSU!".

"Hah, aren't we got a nice underling over here.. don't you think so? Shinichi...". 

"Humph, diligentness doesn't matter. At the very least, It is the power that Matters anything".

"Heh, cold as usual huh. Even though, he's your little brother".

"I ain't give a damn about that you freakin siscon bastard".

"Who you call siscon Hah?! Wanna go?".

"As you wish you, bastard!".

*punch* *punch*

...

At that time, I saw a silhouette of a Tiger and Snake fighting each other. It was a Brutal but yet, Friendly match.

"Hey newbie".

"HA'I SENPAI!?".

"Just call me Aniki Wouldn't cha?".

"HA'I ANIKI!?".

"Heh, no need to be loud. Come here for a sec".

We both walking to the storage room. Just both of us. 

When we reach the storage, we stopped at the front door.

Before he opened the door, he starts talking.

"Hey, newbie..".

"Yes?".

"What do you think.... about lolis".

"Lo- excuse me? I may not hear it correctly. May you repeat it? Aniki".

"What do you think about lolis. Is what I asked".

"Ahh.. lolis.. they are something that needs to be protected because they may become the future of a greater generation, is what I think".

"Hmm~ I see, then welcome".*clack*

At that time, I might regret following that person... no, I regret it.

What I've seen inside the room was... Cages. Full of cages.

But, what shocked me the most is the inside of the cage. 

Person. Not just a normal person. It's lolis. FULL OF LOLIS. And, they are... full of... bruises?. 

What the hell did this person do to them.

"Ah, 1 more thing. Since you already saw them all....*whisper* if you don't want to lose your head don't tell anyone about this".

Eh.... lost my, head?

"Ha-HA'I!".

What have I done... I regret following this person.

"M-may I ask what is the reason you did all of this?".

"Huh, oh. Like you said. Children... must be protected. And I did".

Huh? Protect? Is that what you called to protect you crazy bastard!

"Their parents are mean. They leave their children wandering alone like that. Leaving a harmless and... CUTE like children alone like that, I just did what people should do! That's all!".

Mean parents? THEY JUST LEAVE THEM FOR A SEC TOUGH?!!!

"Even though what I did is right, they keep rebelling. So I hit them for a little".

FOR A LITTLE??!!

"But... but.... BUT EVERY TIME I TELL THIS TO OTHERS, THEY ALWAYS MAKE THAT GAZE!".

OFC THEY WILL YOU CRAZY BASTARD!. No, LOLICON BASTARD!!.

"You... Wouldn't do it aren't you?...".

Aaaaaaaa!! He's scary~ boss pls help me~

"Y-yes....".

"Glad then hehe, follow me. I'll show you my favorite".

"Y-yes.....".

I don't remember what happened after that. But, I'm pretty sure that's something I shouldn't bother to remember.

After that, I always do the work under his wings. He..... strong. Well, not strong as our boss but, Strong.

And In a few years, He becomes Strong. Very strong.

I thought he just a normal Yakuza but, I was wrong. 

We have done mission by mission, Collecting debt and others else.

His strength is no joke.

He even becomes the candidate of the next head. In that years, He got many nicknames.

Brawler From Hell,

God Of Death,

Devilish,

One-Punch Man,

Demon...

All that nickname coming from his strength. His strength alone. And Just like that, he becomes our boss.

Even our Ex-bosses can't beat him anymore.

Also, almost everyone already knows that he's lolicon. But only a few that dare to tell him. Our ex-bosses ever mad at him for his weird hobby but, the next day, They both cripled.

After that. Nobody dares to tell him ever again.

BACK TO PRESENT

"That's the story".

"I-i see....".

"Hee~ so, What is Lolicon?".

Maybe I was too focused, I didn't realize a person was sitting while listening to my story as well.

"!!!!"

"Don't be surprised like that. It's not like I'm a ghost or something".

"Since when did you-".

"From the start...".

From the start? FROM THE FKIN START?. HOW DID I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT.

Also, looking at his body... A LOLI? This is bad our boss gonna-

"Loli, Founded... HAHAHA COME OVER HERE!".*run*

Oh no. She's dead. I... I!!

"Bo-BOSSU!". *slash*

Eh...

"Running while letting droll everywhere... it disgusts me you know. Ah, you already dead so you can't listen huh....".

"BOSSU!!!!!!"

"Ah, so they are your boss? He disgusts me so I killed him. Ah, sorry?".

I can't believe...

That so-called One Punch Man died in one slash. By a little girl. Also... she just using a hand. A FKING HAND HAHAHA. 

She didn't even flinch after taking someone's life... what's wrong with this world...

Anyway...

"How dare you killed our boss.... GET HER!!".

"Ah, so apologize can't make it huh... well".

[RENA POV]

I guess I should borrow a public restroom after this...

Sigh... 1, 2, 3, 4.... 14 muscular people wielding knives and thin swords huh huh.

*AN* : It's Katana

It's not fun to fight a bunch of weaklings. 

I guess... I should give them a painless death as my apology.

"Goodbye".

...

*slash*

...

..

.

*water noise*

Ah, what should I do with the corpse.. Damn... I didn't think about that. And I'm still following those weird bald guy... 

Ah! Let's just keep them inside my storage. Yes let's do that.

Hmm? Looks like The bald guy stopped in front of some abandoned factory. Is that their hideout? 

Let's find out I guess *smirk*

I then walk and fade into darkness.

11