Chapter 7 – Surrender? Sorry I Can’t Find The Word On My Dictionary
370 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Thomas Shigurd POV]

*bang*

"BOSS! ARE YOU HERE".

"Tsk, no need yelling I'm here. What's wrong?".

"I've brought the money as you asked".

"Good. Nobody saw you right?".

"Ofc, Boss".

"Alright then. Let's gather all the money and wait for those bastard to arrive".

"Understood".

I follow the boss's order and gather all the money we collect for all these years.

All just to pay our debt to those Yakuza bastards. We've made some stupid mistakes and ended up in this crazy amount of debt. In exchange for our comrade's lives.

Luckily, all of this will over soon. And so, we wait.


2 Hours Later

...

"Umm, Boss?". I tried to break the silence while looking at the boss messing his hair.

"Argh, what are those bastard doing dammit, making us waiting for 2 hours. I hope they can explain it well, or there will be a bloodbath this day".

"I-i see...".


Another 2 Hours Later

*door noise*

"Boss, those Yakuza haven't shown their face yet". I explained to the boss. Looks like he Mad.

"ARGH, THAT'S IT! I'M DONE!".*bang*


[Rena POV]

'Hmm? What's that noise?'.

'Eh.. yabe... did I just slept?... sigh...'.

'Let's just end this once on for all'

I jumped from the ceiling to the ground and I Release my [Stealth] skill while walking to a man who looks like he's mad about something.

"FINALLY! YOU CAME YOU PIECE OF SHIT. HOW LONG DID.... wait, a girl?". A man suddenly speaks while saw my figure.

"Ah, hello. I'm Rena. I'm here just because, I'm bored. That's all. Nice to meet you". I answered while walking to them with a little smirk.

"What a little girl doing here, get lost. This is ain't a place for a kid like you". The man approaching me with a pistol in his hand.

"I'm in a bad mood right now you know? So get your ass outta here if you don't want to get killed". The man with an annoyed gaze looks at me and aiming my head with his pistol.

"Hee~ I quite, like you. Interested to become my second slave?  It's rare for me to ask myself you know~.*smirk*

"What kind of nonsense are you talking about. Die..".*bang*

"Tch, kids nowadays... huh". The man was shocked at what he just saw.

"Too~ bad... you rejected my limited time offer. Ahh, what a waste, what a waste". I speak while shrugging.

"How did you..". the man asked with a shocked gaze".

"Ah, this?". I picked the bullet that stuck on my head. "Sorry but, a mere steel can't penetrate my flesh you see".

*smack*

I punched the man and he got thrown far away until he hit the wall and he lost consciousness.

"What in the world...". The tall blonde man suddenly speaks.

"He just rejected My offer. So I give him a lesson that never refuses a grown lady's offer". I spoke with a flat face.

"HAH?!!". The tall man said looking soo shocked.

"Still not understand? Ah, I forgot. I'm also here to ask, what's Inside that suitcase". My hand pointing the bunch of suitcases that lay scattered on the floor.

"Hah? What are... I don't know what just happen but, maybe you just use some weird stuff to blow our boss away. And because of that, I cannot let you get away from here that easily. BOYS, GET HER". 

Suddenly a bunch of black suit people comes with a weapon each on their hand.

"Surrender yourself if you don't want to feel the pain. It will make us both easier don't you think so?". The tall man said while pointing his gun at me.

"Surrender? sorry but, I don't know what surrender is. Because there's no word "Surrender" in my dictionary". I said while making a hand sign.

Suddenly a black portal appears beside me. And a black sword coming out from there. 

Yes, In my life, I never surrender. Even when fighting many gods that each of them almost equal to my full power, I never even once, think about surrendering. All I have to do is fight. Even If I have to sacrifice my body, my precious thing, I never even once surrender.

I pick the sword that came out from the black portal. Suddenly a black cloak came out from nowhere and covered my upper body. 

The tall man can't hold it anymore and shoot his gun. *bang*

I parried it with my sword. Follow with a pose I covered half of my face with my sword.

"A mere Human dare ask me to surrender?" I said while giving a little smirk behind my sword and continue "Underestimate me, That'll be fun!".

I charge them with inhuman speed and stab the tall guy on his stomach.

"ARGH, SHOOT HER! DON'T CARE ABOUT ME, SHOOT, SHOOT!". 

A rain of bullets soon follow the man's word and come to me. I kicked the guy then jump backward and follow by a step, I parried all of the bullets with my sword. I parry, I parry and I parry all of them with an uncontrollable laugh I scream "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? AHAHAHA!".

"Hiii! SHE'S A MONSTER! KILL HER!!". A man said while shooting his gun nonstop

"A monster? Fufu~ not a bad title I guess". I said while parrying all the bullets.

After 2 Minutes passed, they run out of ammo. I start my walk to them with my sword full of smoke that I drag while giving some little sparks out of the floor.

"What are we facing seriously.....". A man said while slowly falling to the floor.

"No, I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" A man screamed while making his way through the door.

*stab*

"Nooo~ one, can get out of this room, Okay?". I said while giving them a wink.

Soon, the scream of all the desperate men follows after the word I said.

10