Chapter 8 – Become Your Boss? Impo- Lemme Think About It
322 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I decide to do something about the "Demon Path Of Cultivation" that I created in this novel. So it would make sense of all her actions will become. Tough, maybe I forgot to change some of them. I'll apologize for that

A Moment Earlier

[Bob POV]

"ARGH, THAT'S IT! I'M DONE!*bang*" I screamed and left the room with my subordinate in a daze.

I'm gonna be insane if this continued for too long.

It can't be helped. I'm not someone that patient to begin with.

And so, I decided to go to their base. Idc the consequences. As long as I can clear this fking Debt and free all my subordinates.

But on my way, I saw some figures. A small figure.

'Is it him?'

"FINALLY! YOU CAME YOU PIECE OF SHIT. HOW LONG DID.... wait, a girl?". I speak while having some doubts in my head.

'What a little girl doing here? How did she get here? Did she lost?'.

"Ah, hello. I'm Rena. I'm here just because, I'm bored. That's all. Nice to meet you". She spoke while smiling.

'Why did she smile? Is she crazy?'.

"What a little girl doing here, get lost. This is ain't a place for a kid like you". I'm trying to scare her with a gun in my hand.

"I'm in a bad mood right now you know? So get your ass outta here if you don't want to get killed". Yea, I'm in a bad mood right now. I gotta get this kid out of here before I ended up killing her.

And so, I aimed my pistol on her head so she can get out of here fast.

"Hee~ I quite, like you. Interested to become my second slave?  It's rare for me to ask myself you know~.*smirk*

'Huh? What's this kid saying. Ah, I don't care anymore. 1 or 2 kids missing ain't a problem. She pissed me off anyway'.

"What kind of nonsense are you talking about. Die..".*bang*

"Tch, kids nowadays... huh". I confused.

'Why did no blood spilled out.

"Too~ bad... you rejected my limited time offer. Ahh, what a waste, what a waste". She speaks while shrugging

"How did you..". I speak with a confused gaze.

"Ah, this?". She grabbed the bullet that stuck on her head. "Sorry but, a mere steel can't penetrate my flesh you see".

*smack*

I lost my consciousness after that.

...

...

...

"aaaaaaAAAAAAAA!!" *stab* I heard someone screamed

"Ugh....." I slowly opened my eyes.

'What... happen....' *cough* *cough*

I started coughing blood

'Argh, it's hurt, all my body... seems like there's some broken bone 1 or 2...'. I force myself to stand but it's useless.

"Argh" I grit my teeth. 

!!!

It took me 1 Minute to realize all the situation. We doomed. That's all I can say. 

'Who are we fighting with seriously... haha...'.

"PLEASE, DON'T KILL ME, I-I Have a wife, she's beautiful please, she's waiting for me at home.. please". My subordinate screamed. Suddenly a drop of tears coming from him. And follow with other tears.

"Hee~ you really can say that after what you trying to do. I'm, quite.. no, It's not a surprising word coming from your mouth. Neither this world nor my world. All human is the same". Said the little girl.

'My world? Is she not from this world?. There's soo much mystery coming from her. Anyway, I gotta stand first".

"Arghhh.... kuh, as I tough.... it's useless. I have too many broken bones". I said while trembling.

And then I give up on standing.

"Anyway I gotta, Kill you all. It's... the consequences you all should take, from attacking me...". The girl said while showing no emotion.

'How can a little girl be that cold regarding one's life'

"Starting from.... you.." the little girl said and start smiling.

'Oh no, I need to stop this. We still... we still have a debt to pay.... to free our comrade from those bastards... at least, until our debt is paid off, I can't let this happen'.

"NOOOO!" I screamed

"Ara, you surprised me" she spoke and the smile on her face have gone.

"What's wrong? As I said, it's the con-" 

"PLEASE SPARE US!!" I interrupted.

*thud* I smacked my head until it reaches the ground. Leaves the shape of my forehead on the ground and blood on it.

"I know you can't spare us but, PLEASE! CAN YOU WAIT AT LEAST UNTIL OUR DEBT IS FINISH! You, you can do anything you want to us. But if you're kind enough, please spare my subordinate. in exchange, I will do anything you want, I can even become your slave so please... *sob* please..." I speak and tears start flowing from my eyes.

Even though I can't see it, I feel somehow my subordinate start crying.

"BOSS!"

"No need to yell Thomas... this is my decision" little smile coming from my mouth.

"I,*sob* I WILL FOLLOW YOU BOSSU!!" He ran to my side and smacked his head as well until he bleeds his forehead.

"Thomas.....".

"I'LL FOLLOW YOU TO BOSSU!"

"Me too!".

One by one, all of my subordinates start lowered their head to the ground

"Everyone..." tears start flowing from my eyes.

"Pls sacrifice our boss instead of us".

"Keogh! *cough* *cough*".

"What's wrong Boss? Isn't you want to sacrifice yourself for us?".

'Those guys.... they dare! But I can't lose myself here'

"Y-yes...".

"Hm~ even though you rejected My offer, if it's regarding your subordinate you'll do anything huh, what a surprise?" She starts to smile

"Also, you keep saying this debt that debt but, what debt are you talking about, to be honest?" She asked and titled her head.

....

"5 Years Ago....".

[Rena POV]

'So basically, what's his telling me is the same story as what I heard to those tattoo people... wait, the same story?'.

"Hnn, is the Yakuza person that are you talking about is full of tattoos?" I asked while titled my head.

"Ah, yes? Their hobby is to crave tattoos on their body after all" He answered.

'I think I've grasped the situation' with that I sighed.

I raised my hand and slowly, the body of the dead Yakuzas, appeared one to another.

"Aren't these the people that ya'll speak off?" I asked.

"Eh... it's them but, how did you... also, did they died?" The man asked with a confusing gaze.

"Ah, let's just say I can use some kind of power. And also, I'm strong enough to kill them. If not, how can I make you guys like this?" I give them a shrug.

"Oh... I... see...." the man lowered his head again but not until touch the ground.

"Anyway, since you know all of this, it's either you die or keep it secret. Well, you gonna die anyway so-"

"PLEASE WAIT!" The man interrupted.

"What are you yelling for? Do you wanna die that bad?" I glared at him.

The man gulped. And continue "C-can we just, keep this as a.. secret? About your power and stuff. Please? No, PLEASE!" The man smacks his head to the ground.

"What are you talking about? How can I believe you?" I asked

The man stopped for a second. And continue "T-then, become our boss.." the man speaks.

"Huh?" I was confused "and what merit did I gain from becoming your boss?" I asked while pointing my sword to him.

"Y-you can get money? YES! A LOT OF MONEY. A-and also a loyal subordinate. As you can see, our life is in your hand, right? We can just work that out as your slave... right? Hehe, don't forget we are Mafia. Our network is big hehe, and you as our boss will gain big benefit from that!" The man answered while sweating. "please make this work" he mumbling.

"Hmm...." 

'Although I didn't hear the last word, it's indeed I can gain many benefits from it. Not that I'm in dire need of money, the network he's talking about and loyal subordinate are indeed, good'.

"Lemme think about it. Take this as you survived for another day. I will back, tomorrow" I tell them and disappear from their sight in a flash.

[Bob POV]

'Ahahaha.... we survived... ouch...'

"Bossu! Why you make us become her slave to! Isn't yourself is enough? And you said you will become one for us" one of my subordinate speak.

"If I can move my hand, I've punched you a sec ago". I answered

"Eh..." my subordinate looks confuse

"Stupid, think about this well. Forget about the fact that she not a part of this world. Instead, look at her power" I explain. And continue "Maybe I lost my conscious when you guys fight but, I know ya'll using gun right?".

"Y-yes? Of course, we using a gun" He answered with a confusing gaze.

"And look at her. Not a scratch. And the fact that she alone can beat the boss of Yakuza and his subordinate in one sweep is too good. She is indeed, overpowered. Or should I say, Monster in a child's mask" I explain while give them a glare.

"O-ooh..." they all said.

"And if she becomes our boss... you know what will happen right?"

"Oooooohhhhhhhh".

"Heh, does your little brain work now? Even though we're the weakest branch, as long as we have her, we...... Undefeatable. And becoming a top branch is not a dream" I speak while giving smile.

"So you said we can leech out of her?" My subordinate asked while sweating.

"You can say so".

"Oooooo as we tough your smart boss!" They all happily said.

"Hehehe ouch....".

At that time, maybe I forgot with whom we are facing...

there are 2 things I want to tell you. First, English is not my main so, expect some bad grammar and kinds of stuff. Second, this is the first time I write a story. So if you encounter some bad stuff, I apologize.

7