Chapter 10 – Kindness
239 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm still working on the grammar below this chapter

"Hey, Ama-Kun..." I called My slave who seems focussed on his study.

"Yes?".

"After school... go out with me".

"Oh, okay".

"Good".

"..."

"..."

"Wait a minute.... EEHHHHHHH?!".

[AFTER SCHOOL]

"There you are, let's go... quickly..."

"Yes, yes... *sigh*...".

"Wut?".

"So you mean by "go out with me" is this huh...".

"Hmm? Ofc... what are you thinking about?".

"N-nothing hehe, I misunderstood a little... ehehe".

"Weird... ah, go to that alley and wait for me".

"Ah kay, where are you going?".

"Filling my candy stock".

"Ahh... I see".

"So wait there and get ready for the teleportation".

"Yes yes, *sigh*... I'll wait for you at there*waves*".

[Amari Touya POV]

'Yea I did forgot she was not from this world... '

'hmm? What's that?'

I walked slowly to what I saw 3 suspicious people.

I forgot, after becoming her slave, she tells me a lot of her information. Looks like she was not part of this world. Also, she has the power that can ignore this world's common sense.

And she also teaches me some part of her power because she said "my slave shouldn't be this weak" so I have no choice but to follow her

And maybe I also didn't regret becoming her slave...

And so I reached my destination.

"Hey! Ganking on a little girl... aren't you guys overdo it?"

All the thugs' gaze following me.

"Huh? What are you talking about? Go away, This is ain't a place for a brat like you, shoosh while we're being nice" said thug number 1.

"Heeh~ while being nice? Looks like we need to decide our place..." I said while smiling.

I raised my hand and showing three fingers.

"I'll count to three, if ya'll still didn't go away, I'll cut those heads of yours. Listen to me while I being nice" 

I glared at them like glaring at some bug that annoys me.

"Pfft, ahahaha look at that brat boss, looks like we need to teach him a lesson, ahahaha"

"One...."

"Humph, hey brat..." the guy that they called boss standing and approaching me.

"Two...."

He glared at me and closing his face to me while veins seem to pop out of his head and he says "aren't you the one who doesn't know his place?"

"Three... alright times are out. See ya in the next world*slash*"

*thud* the head of the guy that they called boss falling to the floor while soon the body of the head follows.

Looks like the 2 thugs are surprised by what they just saw.

"Ah, I'm the guy who keeps his word so, I'll just go for ya'll head*smirk*"

Soon, I close my distance to them while preparing my short sword to slice their head.

They try to hit me with a metal bat but, I dodge it. I don't know why, maybe since I'm becoming strong, all of their moves seem to become slow to me.

I use side step and appear at their back and *slash* *slash* end their life.

"Phew, the sword that master gave me is sharp". 

My master gave me this short sword when I'm preparing to go for my second mission. She said it's a reward for the success of my first mission and the graduation from the useless slave title.

"A, the lady over there~ are you alive? Hello? Hey~".

I'm trying my best to wake her up but, there's no sign of waking up.

"Heeeeeyy~ ah, finally! You awake!".

"Huh.... where am I...".

"You at the xxx district near the Harakawa Elementary School" I answer her with a bright smile.

"Also, it's better for you to close your eyes while walking out from this alley".

"What do you me- *gasp* blerghhh..."

She seems soo shocked. Well, an innocent woman just saw a person's head's rolling so it can't be helped

"See? Told you. Now now, close your eyes, I'll guide you to out of this alley"

With paled head and hand closing her mouth she said "please...".

"Let's go" I take her hand and guide her to the outside of the alley.

With a bright smile, I waved at her while saying goodbye.

"Who is she, Ama-Kun..*munch* *munch*".

Here comes... my master. While still munching her candy she asked me with her curious face. Tough, she's still showing no emotion.

"She just about to get in trouble so I helped her"

"Heeh~ what a kind slave I have..."

"Hehe..."

"But remember, Ama-Kun..."

"Yes?"

"I, detest kindness... because kindness is also a poison that may affect your life. The more kindness you show, the more chained you are and more easily you got betrayed. And you know I hate that"

"..."

"I'm not wronging you for doing good. But, please do it when I'm not around. It disgusts me"

"U-understood"

What kind of thing did she experienced in her life that makes her detest kindness this much I wonder...

"Then let's go, to our new base"

"Y-yes!"

Sigh... what can I hope, she's already evil since the beginning. I as her slave have no choice except to follow.

And soon our shadow is nowhere to be found.

8