Chapter 13 – Negotiation
119 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

hey I'm almost done with the thing irl. So maybe I can do a fast release after that :)

"SHOOT THEM!!!"

"TAKE COVER!"

We exchange bullet by bullet, blood by blood.

'Shit why, WHY!' I sighed and started to calm down.

It took me 1 minute to calm down. After that, I take a look at the situation we were in.

'If I'm alone I can just run away but...'

I sighed and quickly throw the idea from my head.

'From the look of it, looks like the enemy wasn't that many. Did they lack of men?'

'And the way they randomly shoot, show that they look down on us. Amateurs'

*gulp*'there's a chance to, win!'

I look at my subordinate and said "Everyone! Keep them busy for a while"

"Eh? Where are u going Touya-Sama" My subordinate seems confused from what I said.

"Hehe, I will stab them from the back and ruin their formation," I said while letting out some grin.

1 Hour Ago (Rena POV)

Nearby FBI base, Location xxxx Harbor.

"Sir, do you perhaps have an appointment today? Because there's someone wants to meet you"

"Who is it?"

"A kid sir, a red hair kid. Also, a girl"

"Red hair girl? what's her name?"

"Let me ask her, I'll be right-"

I appeared right behind him immediately.

"No need, my name is Rena. I'm here for information" I speak to them bluntly.

"What?!! I TOLD YOU TO WA-"

"*cough* It's fine. So what's your name little fella?" He smiled.

I placed my index finger on my chin then take a glance at the guy who bends down a little to match his height with mine while smiling.

I smirked.

"Are you the boss?" I asked

"Boss? Umm, if you're talking about the one who leads our group, it's not me. But I am the one who is responsible in this area. So what do you need little fella?" He answered my question without losing any hint of his smile.

"I see..." I closed my eyes and say "Actually, I'm here to exchange information about..." I opened my eyes a little then continue "The assassination of one of the council members named, Hibiki" 

After hearing that, the smile from the guy in front of me cannot be seen anymore. Replaced by a death glare, he stops bending his body. I smirked

"What do you mean by that? Mind explain it?"

I raise my index finger and swing it in front of my face"A a a, do you forget about the reason why I'm here?" I placed my index finger on my lips then continue "shhh.... to exchange information, right?" I tilted my head and smiled

"..."

We both glare at each other for almost 10 seconds then he sighed.

"Fine, but before that, how did you know about this information?"

"Trade secret♡" I wink at him.

"hahaha...HAHAHA, At first I was confused about why a little girl coming here just to meet me. But information exchange?!! Hahaha you must be dreaming right now kid"

I just lost my smile. And back to my usual glare.

"*sigh* Because you were nice to me so I too trying to be nice to you but" I let out another sigh.

 "I guess being nice wasn't an option. I almost puked because of how nice I was you know. Then farewell, the negotiation is over" I walk back to the front door but am blocked by a big muscular guy.

"Hmm? Didn't I said the trade is over?" I said while look at the guy behind me.

"And when did I said you can take your leave? You brat" he started to walk slowly to my position.

I looked back at the big muscular guy and say "move... away..."

He smiled

"And what if I won't? Do you gonna scream? Or cry for your mommy? Huh? Sorry but, it's useless"

I sighed and said "you are really looking for death" 

"Huh?"

I quickly stab his body with my hand and take out his heart and stand behind him. I was soo fast that he doesn't realize his body already got a hole in it.

"Eh? Wha-"

I crushed his heart then he suddenly collapsed. It only took a moment for them to know what happened right now.

"KILL HER!!" Everyone quickly prepared their gun then started to fire.

I quietly said "[First Seal] Open!" After I opened my [First Seal] everything turned into slow motion for me. Then I dash at them with super speed then appeared behind them.

I look at the black portal that appeared beside me and took out my sword and swing it at the guy that barely looks behind himself.

*slash* "One" I parry all the bullets that come to me while running to the next person then slash him on the head too.

"Two"... "Three"... "Four"... "Five"...

"She's... she's dancing?" I overheard one of the guy said.

My emotion is still the same. Cold as ice. Even though I take soo many lives, I didn't even flinch. 

They keep shoot at me without a hint of stopping. 

When I killed them, many random emotion coming from them. Fear, Sad, Awe...

Finally, It took me 3 Minutes to deal almost all of them.

After I killed the last guy, I look at the guy who ordered them to kill me. My clothes and face showered with blood and I started to walk to him slowly while dragging my sword and created a spark with the ground. 

The battle... No, the massacre causes the lamp to can't function normally like they do and cause them to often blinking. The [First Seal] turning my eyes to become demon eyes so it always shines when the lamp is blinking. With that condition, I walked slowly, slowly, and slowly.

*step* 

*step*

*step*

"N-no, don't come near"

He started to back down and fell from his own feet.

*step*

*step*

*step*

"Please, I'm begging you please"

The tears started to flow from his eyes.

After I saw that, I grinned.

'Ahh, this... This is what I want... Fear..'

*step*

*step* 

After I only a single step from him. I bend my body a little to match his height.

"Then, let's start the negotiations shall we?" I let out my biggest grin.

7