Chapter 14 – It’s Me
107 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guess what. My pops got covid... Sigh! Even though I've finished all my irl problems! Damn it! One problem after another... I can't get a good rest, aren't I?

Anyway, I've somehow fixed the common sense on early chapter so, for the old readers, you may know the different

[Touya POV]

*an*: also, I've decided to shorten the name on POV. Tough, I haven't changed it in the previous chapter.

'Okay, I need to focus, the enemy's not that many. So what I need is to just kill the commander and ruin their formation. So my subordinate can take this chance and... STRIKE!'

*inhale* *exhale*

'Yosh, let's go!'

I started to run outside of the building and look for the vent nearby.

"Gotcha!"

I jump to the vent and crawl my way to the enemy location. Ofc... without any sound.

Finally, I reached the enemy location. I look for the one who gives the order.

'Found it'

"So that's your leader huh..."

I smirked. I prepared my knife and, I jumped out the vent. 

After I reached the ground, I instantly slash the commander's neck without any hesitation. 

As I tough. The dead of the commander ruins their formation. 

"NOW ATTACK!" I screamed then quickly hide to avoid the stray bullet.

*gun fight noises*

"SHOOT THEM! DON'T STOP SHOOT UNTIL THEY ALL DIE!" one of my subordinates screamed.

*gun fight noises*

I didn't miss the chance and helped them shot from behind the enemy.

Just like that, it's our win.

*pant* *pant*

"Phew looks like it's our win" I slowly make my way to my subordinate.

"How many casualties we got on our side?" I asked.

"2 died, and 3 got small gunshot wounds on their hand" bob answered. His expression turns ugly.

"I see..." and also me.

I sighed "Anyway, we need to move now and complete our objective. Otherwise master will get mad cuz we lost our subordinate while failed the mission"

"Understood" he quickly replied.

We all started to run our way to the center of the building and found the target we looking for.

Bob was the first one to approach the target.

"Oh! Captain!*hic* Was the matter been solved?*hic* That was fast" he speaks to bob while drunk and gets another sip of his drink.

"I heard the gun noises you know*hic* anyway good job. Now I ca- Ough!" Bob punched him on his stomach.

The crowd looks at the sudden event.

"NOBODY CAN LEAVE THIS AREA!" Bob screamed

The crowd starting to panic.

"What... are you doing... captain..." he speaks in a low tone while holding his hurt stomach.

"There are 2 things ya need to know. First, your captain is already dead. Second, soon it's your turn..." Bob points his gun on his head.

"Wait Bob, let me handle this" I interrupt their conversation.

He shrugged

"You're the leader after all" he walks his way to the others.

"What's the meaning of this... you f*ing brat"

*smack*

"Don't call me brat" I said emotionlessly.

'Oh noes, Usually I just got to the point and kill all my target but... this is my first time doing so I don't know what should I do. I just hit him cuz I really don't know what to do!'

'Uhh, if it's master, what will she do... uhh I don't know!!!!'

Blood started to flow from his head.

"Hmm... where should I start..." I rubbed my chin with my fingers.

"What... are you mumbling for..." he asked with his both hand occupied by his wounds.

'Let's just get to the point!'

"Ah... my master asked me to kill you so I'm here" I give him a little smile.

"Master... huh... that rascal... finally he started to make his move huh... didn't expect my life to be ended by his hand kuhuhu hahaha..."

'He?'

He fixed his stance and sit properly.

"Hey brat... pass my last word to your master "I'll wait for you in hell..." would you?" He let out his biggest grin.

"Aren't you misunderstand something?" I asked while still calm.

"Heh, I know who your master is... just shut up and pass my last word to him and don't forget to say "f* you" to him KUHAHA-"

*slash*

'Kugh! I can't stand this type of guy! Humph! He can't listen to what people said!'

I sighed then see his body sliced in half. A moment has passed then I started to walk away from his dead body.

I saw the terrified gaze of the crowd.

'Damn, I can't get used to this... let's just quickly finish the task and go back home... I want to sleep*sob*'

I standing in front of all my subordinates. I placed my right hand on my waist then said "Let's get this over with. Quickly, spread the paper"

"Sir yes sir!"

I silently saw my subordinate spread the paper and slowly walk away from the spot with my both eyes closed.

The Mafia's HQ (Rena's base)

[Rena POV]

"Boss! We finished the job" I saw my subordinate enter the room one by one.

"Where's Ama... where's Touya?" I titled my head.

"Touya-sama said he was too tired and need to sleep"

I closed my eyes and nodded "I see..."

'He dares to rest before giving the report... looks like he needs a little bit of punishment from me'

"Summary?"

"Yes. Target, Killed. Task, Done. Casualties, 2 Died and 3 Injured" Bob stopped a sec and look into my eyes. 

I nodded then said "continue"

"There's a suprise attack at the middle of the mission. The reason, Leaked information. Possibility, There's a traitor among us" he speaks in a serious tone.

"Heeh~"

"Boss, I think we need to find this traitor asap, before he leaks another info from us"

"No need" I get off from my seat and walk to bob.

With my both hand on my back, I said "Because the one who leaked the info is... no other than me myself" I smirked

"Eh?"

Can't believe this chapter is sus as hell

3