Chapter 15 – Training
208 11 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

after I take a look at my previous chapter, I realized that I still need to improve my gun to gun battle scene... darn...

"It's Me" I smile at them.

"Y-you're kidding r-right? Boss..." sweat starts to flow from him.

"No, I'm not kidding" I give them a serious gaze.

He gulping.

"I'm Rena"

"Ugh!" He immediately lost his stance.

 He stands up and continues "PLS BE SERIOUS BOSS!"

I placed both my hand on my waist while pouting.

"Rude! I'm always serious! Humph!" I avoided his gaze.

"Akh..." He then sighed and scratch his head.

"Is it really you, the one who leaked the information to the enemy?. If yes, may I know why?" He said in a serious tone.

I take a look at his face for a sec and back to a serious gaze.

"Yes, It's me... who leaked the information to the enemy. But, I'm not doing it for no reason"

"Was the reason good enough to make our subordinate death's not in vain?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

After hearing that... somehow... my anger becomes uncontrollable...

I slowly levitating and...

*woosh*

My hand is already on Bob's neck. 

"Agh!" He screamed in pain.

"BOB-SAMA!" The subordinate was surprised by the sudden event.

We both slowly floating higher while he struggling to release from my grip.

Random stuff starts floating too due to my sudden power release.

With my eyes glowing red I said,

"Bob... did you just... blame your weakness to me?" I said in a low tone voice with no hint of expression shown on my face.

"Kugh, I-im... so...rry- akh" his face become red due to the lack of oxygen he received.

I quickly release my grip and he fell while coughing soo hard.

I slowly descent while speak, 

"The reason they died... is because they, are, weak..."

I finally reach the ground. And slowly walk to my seat.

"The weak, always get swallowed by the strong... there's no place for a weakling in this world" I said without looking at their gaze.

I stopped for a sec and said 

"If I ever heard another blame... then... just hope your died will be painless.

'I said all of that but... what can I do... mortal is already weak from the start'

Finally, I reached my seat and look at them. I saw Bob clench his hand until it bleeds and grit his teeth hard.

I sighed then I sit.

'The future will not go in my way if I let this happen again... what should I do...'

I look at the ceiling while thinking about it.

Then I take a glance at them.

'Should I train them?'

It took me half a min to decide what to do. Finally, I start to speak,

"If this keeps going on, stop dreaming about becoming a top mafia, even second, is a no for us. That's why" 

I stood from my seat.

"I'll train you" I smirked

They were all shocked by what I said.

"Tomorrow, to the training ground at 3 am. And the training will start"

They all gasped

"Umm, but Boss, it's 11 pm right now" one of my subordinates said.

"Yes, so?"

"EHHHHH?!!!" They all scream at the same time.

"Also, if you're late, there will be a punishment for that" I smile at them

"EHHHH?!!!" They all screamed harder.

"See yall tomorrow!"

Just like that, I disappear from their eyes. 

I teleported back to my house. I slowly walk to the entrance while greeted by a bunch of maids and butlers. Some of them are my clone. And some of them are real people.

I don't know how to spend money in a good way so I hired them. Even though I can just make my clone works.

My place on this mansion was, of course, (Owner). I told them that I'm the one with the highest authority in this mansion.

They doubt that at first but, after looking at how my father(clone) behaves, the doubt has gone from their eyes like never happened before.

Though, I don't care about what they are thinking about me.

I finally reach my room.

"Don't let anyone enter the room except father" I told the butler.

"I understand, Ojou-sama"

After entering the room, I quickly start cultivating...

...

...

3 Hours Later

"Tch, I've reached bottleneck" I stopped my cultivating.

"So the demon path can no longer help me progress faster huh... Which means... the only thing I can do is normal cultivation" I sighed

'To breakthrough when using demon path, you need a strong opponent that can match your power but... is there anyone like that in this world?'

'So there's no other way except a normal cultivation... huh...'

'But it took soo long time to breakthrough...'

I pondered for a moment before continue,

'It's better than stay weak forever'

Then I continued my cultivation.

1 Hour Later

I opened my eyes.

"It's time..." I teleported.

*swoosh*

...

The Mafia's HQ (Rena's Base)

I saw my subordinate lazily walking inside the training ground.

"Hmm? Looks like everyone's here. I thought one or two people wouldn't come" I shockingly asked.

"We're more scared at the punishment after all... hehehe..."

"Hnn~ I see... anyway, let's start the training shall we?" I smirked at them.

They all gulped.

6 Hours Later

*pant* *pant* *pant*

"Dhis... ish... hell..." Bob said then fainted.

6