Stubbed
29 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Note: Softcore 'Lemons' expressed in the chapter.

***

"You can enter now," Kol heard Trilok's voice and shivered. She quickly jumped off the Boss's seat of the store and walked into the room. 

Only a few minutes had passed since Kol heard the sound of the water being tossed in a great volume continuously, allowing her to realize that Trilok had successfully stepped into the path of body cultivation.

Peeking her head in and seeing that Trilok was decent, she entered the room.

"Was it painful?" She inquired quickly. Currently, Trilok's hair was slightly straighter due to the dampness and he wore a loose fabric top instead of a warm tunic.

"A little. Nothing to panic though," Trilok chuckled with a refreshed expression. He never loved the act of cleaning himself more than he did a few minutes ago. The sticky black blood had such a terrible scent that Trilok almost wanted to throw up.

"So? Do you want to continue right now or ask someone else tomorrow?" Trilok inquired while moving away the dirtied mat and rolling it off. This one needed cleaning now.

Kol fell silent and Trilok didn't rush her. This decision was affected by the moral nature of the decision-maker. Trilok didn't have much of it and aside from his scars, he wouldn't care if he was asked to live naked. Vayu was currently the same but this was because his mental faculties needed more time to adapt to the society apparently. Being alone with Trilok for the first five years of his life wasn't exactly educational for Vayu.

Instead, he opened his information panel.

[Name: Trilok

Age: 19

Spirit Vein: Purple (Upgrade Requirement: 5,000,000)

Cultivation: Spiritual Enhancer— 2 (Upgrade Requirement: 29,000), Common Physique— 1 (Upgrade Requirement: 2500)

Spirit Points: 57,908

Technique: Sea God's Essence (Earth-Legendary)(Special Traits: Heart of Sea— 2, Ruler of Ocean: 2)(Upgrade Requirement: 2,000,000)

Emperor's Shock Fist (High-Legendary)(Special Trait: Lightning Veins— 0)(Upgrade Requirement: 100,000)

]

Not a single spirit point was utilized but the [Trait] of the Emperor's Shock Fist was still at level 0. 

'It is possible that since I did not use the cultivation technique's method to reach the first level of common physique, my trait isn't established yet.'

According to the cultivation manual, Trilok needed a material named Lightning Shroom and swallow it. Then, Trilok would need to resist the berserk lightning element energy destroying his body while cultivating the technique and guiding the energy around his body using a set of breathing techniques.

'First of all... Lightning Shroom costs almost 29,000 a piece and none of it can be found in the community. Not to mention... trying to destroy my body? Why would I do that?' Trilok scoffed internally. His main focus for body cultivation was to get physically superior. The trait was the secondary concern and if he uses his cheat's upgrade function, wouldn't that be equivalent to using the cultivation technique's directed path? This simply erased the necessity of kickstart resources such as Lightning Shroom.

"Boss, leave the room. I'll call you when I'm ready," Kol spoke up with a heavy blush on her face. 

"Alright," Trilok nodded, "There's the spare mat. So spread it over the mattress before lying on it."

Kol nodded quietly and Trilok left. When he sat on his chair behind the counter, he scowled.

'That sneaky pig! She sat in my chair while I was out like a lamp!' He shifted uncomfortably. As Noland once commented, Kol did leave her seat awfully toasty.

---

"Boss, get in," Kol took a deep breath. Being naked wasn't her only concern. There was also being touched by Trilok and how she will be perceived by the first man she is exposing herself to.

Unlike the true beauties of the community, beings that Trilok rarely communicated with, most of the girls tend to be heavier. They have to work hard day and night and the stress of just being a woman sometimes pulls girls into various tendencies. 

Kol's was to eat. She began enjoying the act of eating and strived to be a gourmet cook. Of course, unlike Trilok, Kol still couldn't create a dish tied to her name. 

But such acts made her plumper than other women. Of course, she had experienced catcalling and such from those interested in her kind of body. Mama Patty was quite the queen of this particular circle.

However, Kol had spent most of her life striving to earn more and live a better life.

After all, who wouldn't?

Just like Trilok, Kol had less and less personal time. From balancing her relationship with various contacts and suppliers to maintaining a good reputation so that she can seek more work whenever she might want, and then adding time for studying recipes and various past business models to keep her current source of income from fizzling out. Every aspect of her life is filled with stress. This is why, the moment Noland introduced his strangely yet comely shaped pills, Kol became a regular customer.

Not only did his pills relieve a woman sexually, but they also refreshed the body other than the usual, 'messy' manner which allowed Kol to work every day with renewed vigor.

But, this was completely different. Of course, cultivation required no shame or a sense of moral. But who isn't filled with these two emotions even by the slightest?

As Kol heard Trilok's footsteps pausing, she closed her eyes and resisted the urge to look back. Aside from her butt, everything was exposed to Trilok. 

'... Miss. Kol really is a professional,' Trilok gulped. He had expected himself to be more aloof at the sight of flesh. He had seen Kol committing a lot of disgusting acts in his plain sight. Heck, he had heard her diarrheal 'reactions' in his toilet after she ate something strange to check its taste! Every time he felt that Kol wouldn't outshine her previous act... she just would.

'How should I even process this situation? Compliment her? Why?... I just said no need to make things weird. But is it weird to compliment someone? What would Vayu do? Fuck! Don't think that! Never think that! Vayu's thought process will only introduce me to a world of pain!'

Trilok stepped forward. The jar of oil was placed towards Kol's head but as he walked, Trilok continued to gaze at her legs. Her feet were clearly parted but seeing the back of her meaty thighs stuck together, not to mention the sight of slight sweat forming around her curves...

*Thuc*

"Fuck!" Trilok scowled.

The worst weakness of wearing slippers?

The possibility of stubbing a toe, especially, the tiniest one.

"What happened?" Kol tilted her head back but made sure to keep her breasts pressed against the mattress.

Her hair was tied into a bun, so her round face was completely exposed this time around.

"Nothing," Trilok gave an ugly smile while crouching and holding his foot, "Just stubbed my pinky toe..." 

Kol continued to look at Trilok before nodding plainly and turning her face back once again.

'Aaaahhhh!'

She screamed internally. No longer wanting any thought to mess her mind more than it already was.

'This was a bad idea... professional... professional...'

"I never thought you could rival Patty..." Trilok smiled, trying to alleviate the awkwardness.

'Fuck!'

He wanted to smash his head against the leg of the stool keeping the lamp high.

'I... Patty's rival? In what way?' Kol instantly pressed her face against the back of her hand.

Unwilling to speak again, now that he clearly understood he was acting weird whether he wanted to or not, Trilok wore another pair of gloves and silently sat on his knees near Kol's torso.

Dipping his finger into the jar of oil, Trilok rubbed his hands together. The squelching sound of oil being rubbed by the gloves spread in the silent room.

'It wasn't weird when Kol massaged the oil on me. What face will I have felt if I succumb to stupid thoughts? Kol is valuable. She gets everything done on time. As her employer... letting her down and loosening my grip on authority is something I cannot have,' Trilok pressed his tongue under his upper set of teeth and silently pressed his hand over Kol's smooth back.

Kol's eyelids jumped but Trilok's actions did not give her any time to think more random thoughts. He began just like Kol. Starting from her shoulders, Trilok moved down and began massaging her back. He made sure to keep a clear distance from Kol's sideboobs which pressed out from her sides due to the pressure. His breathing turned shorter as he went deeper into the back, extremely close to her mound of a rear covered by a thin sheet.

However, Kol had her eyes closed in relaxation now. Just like Trilok, she soon outgrew her fears, at least, momentarily. Her breathing was calm and soft while she would hum softly every now and then, as if praising Trilok for the points he just pressed.

'Did Kol feel this kind of need... to grab my butt? Surely not. Never heard of women being interested in men's ass... but, hers is so...' Trilok looked away, his cheeks reddening.

His lips were already dry by this point. 

"Kol... will you spread your legs further?" Trilok inquired as he shifted his position to massage her legs.

"Sure, Boss," Kol hummed in response, not minding much. Anyway, her bits were covered and feeling such a relaxing massage without a hint of awkwardness, she didn't think Trilok would make any sudden movements.

Soon, Trilok began massaging Kol's legs. They were, surprisingly, pleasant to press. Trilok had always thought that only the person at the receiving end of a massage will feel good. Not the opposite.

After making sure to press the area between her toes, just like Kol had shown previously, Trilok took a deep breath and spoke up.

"Kol, your back is done. Umm... want me to go out? You can use another folded sheet to cover your breasts," Trilok offered after a moment's thought. He felt he was being mature enough but just a single afterthought made him curse himself.

'Mature people don't mind boobs, you stupid boob!'

"It's no problem," Kol replied as she slowly turned while keeping the cloth in place.

'So... fuck, I didn't know Kol was clean... now that I think, aside from her head and brows, she doesn't have hair anywhere... do all men and women clear their pubes?' Trilok fell in deep thought. 

It wasn't his first time seeing a female yoohoo, but it was the first time he saw such a clean one. After all, there are many, many, old women who have nothing better to do than sit out, bask in the sun with their legs spread apart.

Now that Trilok recalled, all these women knew the Chieftain well.

But Trilok's thoughts came to an end as he gazed at Kol.

She matched his gaze this time, her hands covering her breasts while she blushed. 

Despite giving a go, Kol hesitated for a moment, allowing Trilok to sigh and finally speak his mind.

"You know... I really wish that men also developed their chest... that way, it would be as simple as returning a favor."

Kol fell speechless before snorting a chuckle.

"Go ahead, boss. Just don't squeeze too hard."

Rolling his eyes, Trilok smiled.

Suddenly, it did not feel so awkward anymore.

4