Familiar Ship
16 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

64 Spirit Points Collected.]

[64 Spirit Points Collected.]

[64 Spirit Points Collected.]

[32 Spirit Points Collected.]

'Two hours has already passed?' Trilok opened his eyes and sighed.

With the stock of his store taken care of, Trilok, Kol, and Vayu could sleep in Kol's house.

Unlike Trilok's house, Kol's home was much more furnished. She had hung up a few fish print scrolls in the living area, the kitchen, despite being small, was well-equipped to make use of all the space. The number of cooking tools she had was outstanding, allowing Trilok to feel that it probably wasn't because of the lack of hard work that Kol couldn't step on the path of gourmet.

'It's probably because she's interested in eating more than cooking.'

He thought, but in the end, Trilok didn't go out of his way to insult his only employee who had allowed him and his family to stay with her.

'But... am I destined to never see the face of a bedroom?' Trilok thought internally.

In his home, the only separate room on the upper floor was given to Vayu so that he could have peace of mind after his combat classes while Trilok slept behind the store. And now, Vayu slept on the mattress while Kol took the bed.

She had a bed.

Trilok sighed.

Of course, after eating and simultaneously having his fill of cultivation, Vayu was already sleeping. Meanwhile, Kol had retreated into her storeroom to cultivate while Trilok sat on his mattress and cultivated.

Unlike Kol and Vayu, Trilok did not need other materials to cultivate his body and can upgrade his physique at any point in time given that he has enough spirit points. But, he cannot simply keep on upgrading his body every day. It wasn't a physical issue. But a societal one.

Why did Trilok make Kol lie and spread rumors about Jenc having a treasure? Because having a treasure is not always a good thing. 

Jenc might only receive a few forms of harassment from others to force him to reveal his treasure, but Trilok, who possibly had a supreme treasure and no strength to protect it, couldn't afford the risk of letting others know about this. Continuous breakthrough and expulsion of impurities would be one such clue. 

Instead, Trilok closed his eyes and upgraded his cultivation technique.

Once again, he found himself in a familiar darkness where a crystal as great as the size of a fist was formed with spiritual energy and stabbed into a large ball of light. Once again, Trilok felt the same longing and desire burn within him.

But when he opened his eyes, everything was gone as if his experience was simply a fleeting dream.

[56 Spirit Points Collected.]

---

3rd Day of the 9th Month.

It has been three weeks since the slight dip in the reputation of the— Bitter Medicine; Healthy Life— store. But aside from the foreseen rise in the price of a few raw materials, the cost of brewing Spirit Trace Oil had once again settled on 437 instead of the previous 490 because of a new addition of supplier— Patty.

Hearing this news, Jacklin instantly tried to create troubles for Patty, in hopes that he could stay more relevant, however, she didn't have any of it. Openly thrashing the old man with the help of one of her current 'visitors' and using Trilok's name to settle into the port market. Being Trilok's long-term supplier now, Patty naturally had the right, and the intelligence to use the name of someone who can actually afford the criticism of thrashing a stall owner.

Aside from this, nothing of importance happened in Trilok's life except two things.

First, Vayu had reached the peak of Spiritual Dweller Realm.

Second...

[Name: Trilok

Age: 20

Spirit Vein: Purple (Upgrade Requirement: 5,000,000)

Cultivation: Spiritual Enhancer— 5 (Upgrade Requirement: 47,000), Common Physique— 6 (Upgrade Requirement: 9800)

Spirit Points: 1,342,789

Technique: Sea God's Essence (Earth-Legendary)(Special Traits: Heart of Sea— 2, Ruler of Ocean: 2)(Upgrade Requirement: 2,000,000)

Emperor's Shock Fist (High-Legendary)(Special Trait: Lightning Veins— 1)(Upgrade Requirement: 100,000)

]

'Yay... good stuff... I came to birth today, huh. If memory serves right, Vayu will grow a full year in the twelfth month and both, Kol and Noland will complete another cycle in the eleventh.'

Trilok sighed. But he was happy.

Snowball had finally occurred.

The change came from Roa's men. Three individuals had reached the later stages of the spiritual enhancement realm and finally unlocked the enhancement of their spirits, allowing them to experience a major boost in strength and truly become elites aside from Roa's captain. This, in turn, allowed Roa to have a deeper reach in the ocean, and finally, the general revenue was increased from 250,000 to 380,000, and sometimes, the rewards exceeded the partner's wildest imagination.

Of course, Trilok earned plenty.

He didn't increase his current output. He would still have a consignment of 72 spirit trace oil, since no one in Roa's fleet had died yet, and sell around a 17 vials each during the rush hour. 

His savings itself had grown a little over 700,000!

But.

His earning of spirit points had taken a big hit.

Most of the coins he received were dead. And if it wasn't for his own cultivation, which allowed him to absorb 80 points now after his breakthroughs and 160 points using the spirit trace oil, he wouldn't have reached so high in the accumulation of his spirit points.

This had robbed Trilok off of a major incentive to sell. But, he didn't change his routine. Instead, he focused more on grinding. Since he was close to 2 million points now, he wanted to reach the highest point any cultivation technique can reach.

The Heaven rank.

As he had previously arranged, nothing new was added to their house yet. It wouldn't be late to renovate once they utilize their savings on important cultivation resources.

"Are they packed?" Trilok looked at Kol and inquired with a wide smile.

"We are ready to go!" Kol grinned.

[Name: Kol

Age: 20

Spirit Vein: Green (Upgrade Requirement: 50,000)

Cultivation: Spiritual Enhancer— 1 (Upgrade Requirement: 15,000), Common Physique— 4 (Upgrade Requirement: 4050)

Technique: Sea God's Ascension (Mid-Common)(No Special Traits)(Upgrade Requirement: 20000)

Mighty Fist (Mid-Common)(No Special Traits)(Upgrade Requirement: 10,000)

]

Kol had utilized her income to purchase materials needed to refine the body. Most of these are berserk in nature and only needed a person to swallow these materials and wait for the storm to pass.

In fact, Kol had grown more toned, but if Trilok really tried to compare her to, say, Vennet, Kol would easily surpass Vennet in shape and size of the body.

Kol gulped once again. She felt that the intensity of Trilok's stare, the pressure exuding from his body, and the look in his eyes had grown more devastating than a few days back. It wasn't anything new. She just felt like Trilok really liked staring at her back.

Quickly adjusting her mindset, Kol looked towards the large ship making its way towards their community.

"Boss! I can see the Trade Ship!" Kol licked her lips.

This time, they had 2 crates prepared.

One filled with 500 Poor Man's Health. And the other filled with 200 Spirit Trace Oil.

And this time, the two were strong enough to move their packages as they saw fit.

Trilok looked towards the ship with a glimmer in his eyes.

He had specifically slaved away to make such a large package.

He was going to earn coin, devour them, and use almost all of it into this ship!

"Make line! Like usual, Top Sellers come forward," Roa called out to everyone, and Trilok and Noland made their way to the top. This time, Trilok stood ahead of Noland and gave a smug smirk.

"Ohh... who would have thought, huh," Trilok chuckled while Noland stood with a dark expression.

"I have more pills this time. Did you already forget the warm welcome of my new pills?" Noland smirked.

Trilok sighed and nodded.

Much to everybody's surprise, Noland actually created something meaningful. This pill was large, but not shaped weirdly or remotely resembling to a male's penis. Instead, this was a long-time consumption pill that can be used while completing other tasks. In higher regions, these kinds of pills are not popular but in the community, where a person has to work to earn his living and carve out time just to cultivate, his pill was a godsend. Even though the pill only worked on the hosts of green spiritual veins and increased cultivation by 50%, the time of the effect was a stunning six-hour period!

At the price of 650 coins per pill, Noland's sales leaped forward and he was able to attain more profits. Since his health was affected, Noland took this increase in revenue to give his body the maintenance it deserved.

[Name: Noland

Age: 19

Spirit Vein: Blue (Upgrade Requirement: 500,000)

Cultivation: Spiritual Enhancer— 1 (Upgrade Requirement: 15,000), Common Physique— 6 (Upgrade Requirement: 9113)

Technique: Sea God's Ascension (Mid-Common)(No Special Traits)(Upgrade Requirement: 20000)

Mighty Fist (Mid-Common)(No Special Traits)(Upgrade Requirement: 10,000)

]

Noland had finally gained a leap in personal strength, too.

"Did you hear it?" Noland whispered while glancing towards Roa.

"Should we congratulate him?" Trilok inquired.

"I heard it was unplanned," Noland continued while Trilok nodded.

"Yeah... but, I didn't think Roa would be this rowdy. Well, he's already old enough to have a kid but I always thought it would be with someone from the other community," Trilok mumbled.

There was one particular news that had shocked the community as a whole but the sheer excitement was inverse to the importance of the topic.

Roa had gotten a woman pregnant. A fisher in his fleet.

*Crash*

Waves crashed against the Community Ship as the astounding Trade Ship came to a stop.

"This is..." Trilok gazed at the familiar ship.

"It's the Carnival Traders!" Noland shouted, making everyone behind him whistle and hoot with amazement. Even Kol grew excited as she glanced towards Trilok, "Boss! We've got to let loose this time!"

Trilok gazed at the tents structured over the deck of the Carnival ship. This ship traded with the Silent Community every three years and this is the second time Trilok had come across this ship. The first time, he still had nothing to his name and was barely surviving with Vayu. But now...

Trilok chuckled at Kol's words as unlike the battleship from the ark, this Carnival Ship was more primitive in structure and the guards of the ship set up thick planks made of spiritual and mutated woods as a ramp to support tonnes in weight.

"Let's quickly sell our stuff then," Trilok smiled.

He was happy for another reason.

'Carnival Trade Ships take no taxes for the management and are supported by their owners purely out of amusement of life.'

Trilok's gaze flashed.

Soon, Kol and Trilok boarded the ship and began their usual search.

However, they didn't have to move through levels with assigned professions. This made the entire market region of the carnival ship a labyrinth to explore. But the design of the ship made the exploration fun!

"Oh, hey, I didn't know alchemists can be so young," Trilok and Kol stood in front of a topless old man who had a bald spot in the center of his head. Instead of waiting for sellers inside his tent, the old man lied on a chair close to the entrance of the tent while smoking a rolled-up joint. His nostrils would flare with each puff and his graceful exhalation would bring about a stream of smoke from his mouth.

*Gulp*

Trilok and Kol gulped simultaneously. They had seen such a situation in almost every single store.

Young women, men, every one!

They all were topless. They all seemed to be more interested in smoking various things. Some lied on the deck while snorting the red powder.

There were tents around Trilok and Kol, neighbors of this old man. They all gave Kol and Trilok a few appraising glances before rubbing their eyes and lying back on their porches.

"Yeah, we have stuff to sell," Trilok nodded.

"Well, you better make it great. I only love dem good stuff," the old man inhaled deeply and crushed the almost burnt out joint with a clench of his hand.

3