Chapter 4: Captor Service
724 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of the water dropping down the tank just beside me remind me of my alarm clock, and for a moment, I thought I was back home in my bedroom. I wasn't, I'm still laying down on an old couch, with a pillow now, so, good improvement. It's nighttime now, I tried looking around, the light was turned on, and the basement door seemed to be open, since I can see some light from the stairs.

("I can hear something, sounds like a sizzling pan. She must be cooking something. Ah, right, I'm supposed to ask her some questions. I hope she's not as psychotic as I think. In fact, I shouldn't assume, it'll only make me worry more for my sake. Let's stay calm now.")

 

Couple of minutes later, I heard the footsteps getting louder. She must be coming this way, I should mentally prepare myself. She slowly came down the stairs while holding a plate and a glass of water. I tried to remain calm, but my thoughts are going all over the place.

("Brooo, a girl will feed you food. Isn't that like a maid or wife or something?")
("Wait, will I get drugged or poisoned? Will I suffer through this?.")
("HEY, I should focus. Act accordingly, and I should be fine.")
("Alright, stay calm, don't let the paranoia get to you. This is life or suffering situation, get yourself together.")

I reset my thoughts as she started walking towards me. She put down the plate and glass down the table and walked closer to me. She touched my face and looked at me.
"Oh, my handsome love, I've missed you today. It was a pretty long day of work, but its fine as long as I come home to you. I've brought you a pan-seared salmon with lemon, and a small serving of rice, just the way you like it."

("BRO, HOW DOES SHE KNOW? I RARELY EAT SALMON, AND THAT'S MY FAVORITE FOOD. I ONLY EAT IT ON MY BIRTHDAY SOMETIMES WHEN TREAT MYSELF. WHAT?")

"Oh, thank you. Before that, can I at least seat upright so that I can eat properly?", I politely asked her
"Ah, yes. Anything for you, my love. I'll have to dose you first so that you can cooperate properly, okay? It won't take long" she replied.

I got terrified, she's gonna inject me again. Who knows, I might get an allergic reaction with these which can make me suffer internally. She injected the needle on my shoulder, which made me weak. I COULDN'T MOVE. Its probably anaesthesia, but somehow, I'm not passing out, nor getting sleepy. I can move my head well, but the rest of my body seems paralyzed. "Hey, what was that? I can't move", I told her. She proceeded to remove the handcuffs and adjusted my posture and the pillow so I can sit properly. "There you go, you cooperated very well. I will feed you now, say 'Ahh' for me, love", she instructed me. As I opened my mouth, she suddenly shoved the spoon into my mouth.

"Aww, there you go, my love. Such a good boy."
*chew chew*...*swallows food*
"If you don't mind, can I ask you some questions?"
"Yes, you can."
"Who are you?"
"You can call me 'Yumi', or better *blushes* 'Dear' or 'Love' *giggles*"
"Okay, can I ask for your full name, then?"
*shoves spoon* "Keep eating love. I know you can adjust metabolism, but you still need to eat. Its been a whole day."
("HOW DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT THAT?")
...
"How long have you been stalking me?"
("SHIT, NO. I MESSED UP, SHE'S GONNA BE MAD")
...
"Oh, you silly. I don't need to stalk you, for I already know everything about you. How you act in work, how you are at home, your favorite food, favorite game, favorite word, which is, by the way, so cool of you and one of the major reasons why I love you, and even your favorite kink *winks* *giggles* "
"Ah, I see." ("KINK?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY OF THOSE.")
I stopped talking after that.

 

She kept feeding me until I finished the food. She held the glass near my mouth for me to drink. While I drink the water, her face seems to be getting closer to mine. I finished drinking halfway and moved my head backwards.
("She's totally leaning in for a kiss just now. I can see it in her lips. I have to stand my ground")
"Ah, you're done. *ehehe* I thought you'll finish the glass since you seem dehydrated."
"No, I'm okay. I don't want to drink too much water, anyway. ("Since I can't get up to pee")"
"I see, very well, then. I want to stay here longer to talk to you, but I have to rest for work tomorrow. Good night, my love."

She took the plate and glass, then turned to walk towards the stairs. As she was going up the stairs, I saw her drink the remaining water, then went up and closed the door. Good thing she left the lights on, as I wanted to observe the basement a little more.

 

("That was an indirect kiss, wasn't it? She definitely drank it from the same spot.")
...
("What am I thinking? Never mind that, let's try to look around while I'm still sitting upright.")

It was a pretty ordinary basement. Washing machine on one corner, a tabletop on another. I try to focus my sight on the table, but with little light, I can't see it very clearly. I see a knife, which alarms me. I also see two pairs of handcuffs and some syringe needles. I decided to stop looking at that table to prevent myself from panicking even further. I looked at the beam where my feet are tied to and it seems pretty sturdy, which somehow relieved me. I turned my head towards the water tank, which looks pretty old. The sound of the water droplets echoes around the basement, and I noticed some streams of water flowing down the side of the tank. Its pretty old, I guess that's expected.

I kept looking around, then I suddenly looked near the stairs. I looked carefully, and I wasn't wrong. It was my suitcase, with two of my bags beside it. Of course she'll take my clothes, and probably some stuff

...

("MY COMPUTER!")
My worries climbed very high. My precious machine, my stress-reliever, and my companion. All alone in my house, sitting in my room, waiting for me. I almost teared up from the thought of my computer being left behind. I hope nothing bad has happened to it, or will happen. Its no use worrying, I can't do anything about it, not while I'm still here, paralyzed and tied down. I need to figure out how I can get out of here.
("FOR MY COMPUTER!")
("Don't worry, my friend. I'll come back for you")

 

Two hours have passed, I still can't sleep. My mind kept thinking of ways to escape once the anaesthesia wore off. Budging my feet against the support beam, scraping the metal pipe bit by bit, rocking the couch, wiggling like a worm, and so on. Suddenly, the lightbulb turned off. It was completely dark, but I noticed a faint ray of light above me. Right, its the same hole where the sunlight came through to my eyes. Moonlight still manages to reach this spot, huh, the area outside must be wide and open. I heard some footsteps, then I suddenly closed my eyes to pretend I was asleep. The door opened, I remained completely still. My fear starts to build up inside me since I can't hear any movement, not even the creaking of the stairs. Suddenly, someone embraced me and laid me down the couch. Ah, yes, it was my captor. She fixed my hair a little and started breathing heavily. I can feel the air she breathes on my face as she caress the side of my face.

("SHE'S LITERALLY AN INCH AWAY FROM MY NOSE.")

"Ah, ahn, haaah. You are so irresistible, I can barely help myself any longer. I want you so much!"

("HER NOSE IS TOUCHING MY CHEEK, IS SHE GONNA KISS ME? WHAT?")

*heavy breathing* "Oohhh, I just want to taste those lips and tongue already. But, everything will have to wait. I love you so much, however, something is still missing. I can't wait you have you back, my love."

She stroked my hair for a minute, the stood up and walked away. I heard faint footsteps on the stairs which was followed by the sound of the door closing. I didn't relax just yet, who knows, maybe she's still down here and trying to trick me. I focused my breathing to make it seem like I'm asleep. However, I need to inhale small amounts of air since she knows everything, so I thought it'll only endanger me if I try to fake it. I tried my best to listen very closely on my surroundings while maintaining my breathing. Minutes later, it was completely quiet. I focused my hearing as sharp as I can to make sure she was gone. I took a deep breath to restore my lungs since miniscule breathing made me feel as if I'm suffocating.

("Good thing she didn't suspect anything. She must've thought the anaesthesia made me drowsy.")

It became a little clearer to me, I need to get out of here.

19