Chapter 32: Became A Zombie
700 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin Huang’s skin turns deathly pale, his beautiful eyes turning bloodshot, facial expression becomes stiff, and movements becoming much slower. Liu Honghui felt guilty, depressed, and it all his fault that Jin Huang has become a zombie at least this is not the real world although everything feels very real.

Liu Honghui carefully picks up Jin Huang up into his arms and decides that the best place now would be outside with the other zombies for everyone else who is not a zombie is hiding.

“Little….Mouse….No…Regrets…About…Kissing….Love…You…” Jin Huang’s speech was very slow, stiff, and his eyes staring up at those beautiful amber colored eyes.

“The world will be over soon.” Liu Honghui whispered softly and he stands next to a massive flower mutated plant.

“Oh…Want…to…stay…here…longer…with….you….Honghui…” Jin Huang told him and his throat feeling rather sore from speaking. Liu Honghui places Jin Huang down and silently orders the plant to protect him.

“I will go and try to find a needle to cure you.” Liu Honghui said gently and then he stands back up.

“Please…Do…Not…Leave…Me!” Jin Huang voice loud, slow, and he touches his lips there is liquid slowly coming out. He moves his fingers away and it was blood instead of red it was black in color.

“I will be back soon.” Liu Honghui told him softly and wipes the blood away. “The plant will protect you from any possible harm. Stay here, okay.”

Jin Huang watched as his little mouse walked away quickly and tears started to fall from his bloodshot eyes. Instead of clear salty liquid it was dark red liquid along with tasting like iron. He slowly stands up, his limbs very stiff, and slowly wipes his eyes with his hands. If too harsh could destroy his eyes.

“He told you to stay here.” The massive flower commented and Jin Huang felt stunned for a moment about the plant talking.

“I…Did…Not…Agree…To..That…” Jin Huang said slowly and his voice low. His eyes were aching, but he could still see. “Want….To…Spend..As..Much…Time..With…Him…As…Possible…He…A..String…Of…Data…And…Want…To…Cherish..Time…Together.”

“Eat my petals and become stronger…otherwise you will not even make it past that door..Empress.” The massive flower stated and it’s petals started falling. Jin Huang was focused on the ‘eat my petals’ part not paying any attention to being called ‘Empress’.

“Wait….You’ll….Die…Without…Petals…” Jin Huang protested, words slow, and his eyes staring up at the massive flower.

“I can regrow them. I can still remain as long as I have my roots.” The massive flower said calmly and then looked down. “So eat and follow after him.”

Hope you all are enjoying (^_^)/* and what do you think so far?

27