Chapter 33: Goodbye, Little Mouse
513 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The massive flower slowly dropping its petals and Jin Huang doing his very best to eat them. He did his best to make certain he did not bite his tongue otherwise his tongue would be ruined and fall out from his mouth. With each petal he becomes more able to move and no longer so stiff.

“One last petal and you can go after him.” The massive flower sounding weak and Jin Huang doing his very best to hold back tears.

“Do I have eat your last petal?” Jin Huang quietly questioned the dying massive flower.

“Yes otherwise this will be all in vain, Empress.” The massive flower said before letting the petal drop, Jin Huang captured it, and put it in his mouth to swallow it. The massive flower falls down and turning into ash expect for the little root that is shown.

Jin Huang takes a deep breath, slowly releasing it, and walked forward without looking back he has his little mouse to find right now. He keeps quiet for does not want to be found by other players otherwise high chance would have to fight them after all he is a zombie now. His senses are much better than before for currently now a high-class type of zombie.

‘Smells like blood.’ Jin Huang thought and he decided to go towards the direction of the scent.

“Still no needle.” Liu Honghui muttered to himself as he stabbed another player through the heart and frowning to himself. Jin Huang was stunned as he watched his Honghui stabbing someone through the heart and felt a bit guilty for this is happening because his little mouse wants to find a needle to cure him.

“Honghui there is no need to find a needle. The world is almost over and I ate the petals belonging to the massive flower which made me become a high-class zombie.” Jin Huang informed him and he noticed Honghui looking a bit stunned. “So no need to kill other players to see if they have a needle. I want to spend more time with you rather than wasting time with doing other stuff.”

Liu Honghui looked a bit nervous and Jin Huang lets out a little laugh before walking forward to give him a hug.

“I’m very upset with you if there was more time I would lecture you for hours and hours, little mouse. I do not like being left behind. Doesn’t matter if it’s for my own good or if you don’t want me to see you killing players. It doesn’t matter. I would be a bit disturbed if you slowly kill someone it is best to be quick and swift. Oh I wouldn’t be disturbed if that someone was truly deserving of a slow and painful death.” Jin Huang stated firmly and he moves his hands up pinching Liu Honghui’s cheeks. “Anyway if you ever dare leave me behind again I will ignore you for an unknown period of time. Understand?”

“Yes, I understand.” Liu Honghui replied and the pinching of his cheeks feels was not painful at all.

“Great.” Jin Huang said calmly and then gives his Honghui a light little kiss on the lips. “Oh and you better not cheat on me, little mouse.”

“I won’t cheat on you, Jin Huang.” Liu Honghui stated firmly and Jin Huang nods his head along with lightly tugging on Liu Honghui’s mouse tail.

“Good because you wouldn’t want to know what I would do if you cheat on me.” Jin Huang told him and he releases Liu Honghui’s mouse tail. “Since you are strings of data I would be very extreme since this isn’t the real world. If you were in the real world and cheated on me…I would break up with you, cut off all ties with you, change my identity, ditch high technology stuff, go to a remote planet, and live a life cut off from the world never believing in love ever again.”

“I wouldn’t cheat on you.” Liu Honghui told him and gives Jin Huang a hug. The time is almost over and a little count down has started.

“If only you were in the real world, Honghui. We could get married. I don’t think being married to a string of data is allowed might have to look that up. Regardless we are together, okay. Goodbye, Little mouse. I have to go now. Looking forward to seeing you again!” Jin Huang said cheerfully and a bright smile on his lips while looking up into Liu Honghui’s eyes.

[Host congrats on staying alive for an entire night in the haunted palace.]

[I got turned into a zombie though towards the end.]

[Still counts for zombies at times are called the living dead, the walking dead, and so on. So there is a living part in it not to mention you became a high-class zombie.]

[Can a person be married to a string of data?]

Jin Huang opened up his eyes and did not get up right away for it is best to wait a few minutes otherwise might fall down. He sighed to himself for the system refused to answer his question, but oh well he can look it up on his own later on.

Hope you all have been enjoying (^_^)/*

18