Chapter 34: Little White Tiger Cub
747 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin Huang picks up his little dragon and those shiny blue scales as always having a pleasant cool feeling to it along with those gorgeous amber eyes. He hugs the lovely realistic dragon toy within his arms, a little smile on his lips, and feeling a bit safe holding his little dragon.

“I’m going to be brave, little dragon. I’m going to a place that can help me.” Jin Huang whispered and he follows the directions his light brain gives to him. Liu Honghui felt a bit worried and wondered what kind of help Jin Huang is looking to receive.

It did not take long to arrive to the place, Jin Huang sat down on a comfortable blue chair in the waiting room, and holding the cute little dragon while trying to relax.

‘I want to be able to transform into my beast form. The machine will find any memories related to my beast form and afterwards should be able to transform.’ Jin Huang thought and then his name was called. He stood up, tightly hugging his dragon, and was guided to a room. He laid down, hooked up to a machine, and kept a hold on his little dragon. ‘Have to be brave.’

“Will be monitoring your vitals if proven to go into the dangerous range will stop the machine and try a different method.” The nurse commented gently and then turned to look at Jin Huang’s vitals. “Good luck and I hope after this can transform into your beast form.”

Jin Huang eyes closed, his mind relaxed, and then that familiar feeling of complete darkness.

“First time turning into a little white tiger cub age five years old. Memory will start now.” A little voice said softly and it was in first person point of view.

His entire body is covered with fur, crying, and there is blood on his fur. The smell of death. The smell of urine and poop. The smell of the metallic large guard robot. He struggles to move around for unuse to having four paws. He wants to get out of this death filled room.

The large guard robot turned on the fire function, burned the body to ashes, and then used wet to make sure the fire does not go out of control. The cleaning robot opens the door and Jin Huang uses his small four paws to exit the room.

Jin Huang makes his way to the bathroom, the water in the shower automatically turns on when underneath the shower head, and the water was freezing unable to control the temperature. He felt numb to his very bones, the blood has been rinsed long ago, and still remained under the water. After a long period of time the shower automatically turns off.

Fur soaking wet and very cold and slowly makes his way out of the bathroom. He goes to the living room, curls up on the sofa, and closes his eyes. Whimpering, crying, trembling, and tears flowing down. Completely confused as to how he became an animal and no idea how to transform back into a human. Perhaps better to remain a little beast rather than becoming human again?

Jin Huang has not eaten for a week and he has plenty of nice cold water to drink because of the shower. On the seventh night he was gently picked up, felt a bit of pain from a needle, and felt very sleepy.

“There we go don’t want the *censored* *censored* to be *censored* to a little beast although a very cute little beast. If in beast form constantly it can have very bad side-affects especially if still a very young age.” A male voice muttered and Jin Huang fell asleep and the memory ended.

-

“Second time turning into a little white tiger cub age seven years old. Memory will start now.” A little voice said softly and Jin Huang suddenly felt very frightened.

“Are you sure your intel is correct? This little thing is *censored* to the *censored* *censored*? So timid and stupid. Although both forms look decent, but who would want a useless vase.” The man’s voice full of disgust. “Maybe should just kill him, but then that be doing the *censored* family a favor. Well if they don’t cough up the money then will kill him.”

Jin Huang shivered, body trembling, and his tail tucked. He was just walking to school when he was captured, knocked out, and taken to a warehouse.

“What about if we ask for the *censored* *censored* instead of money, send this little thing out, and then could ask for a very high price.” A woman commented calmly and a smirk on her lips. Jin Huang stopped trembling, his fur puffed up, eyes focused, and started running. Loud cursing filled the warehouse, Jin Huang escaped, and even when felt tired kept running for does not want to be used to harm that person. It is okay if he dies, but not that person.

‘Who is that person?’ Jin Huang asks himself while watching his memory. He somehow make his way home and one of the robots opened the front door for him. Being a little beast is better than being human. Much faster as a little beast than a human. This time the robots gave him food and water. On the seventh nigh he felt a pain of the needle and woke up as a human and the memory ended there.

-

“Third time turning into a little white tiger cub age ten years old.” A little voice said softly and Jin Huang felt very depressed. He saw himself biting himself on his front legs, on his belly, and his tail. His self-healing ability as a beast is very poor compared to his very excellent self-healing ability when he is human. He is covered with his own blood and the blood keeps on flowing. It hurt a lot yet felt nothing compared to how he feels very unloved and unwanted. Feeling this pain made him feel alive. Unable to feel physical pain as a human for heals extremely quickly.

Being a little beast is better than being human. Jin Huang stops biting himself, laying down with his back on the carpet, and his eyes looking up at the ceiling. Blood flowing. Feeling colder and colder. If he dies that is for the best for there is no way that person would want him better to end it all. There are so many others that would be more suited for that person. He is just an unloved and unwanted nobody and would just bring others down for he is very useless. His eyes slowly closing and hoped that in his next life to be a beast the kind that can be kept as a pet not human for being human is too painful.

“Thank the stars I got here in time.” A familiar male voice muttered under his breath and then Jin Huang no longer felt cold slowly being healed. “The *censored* *censored* will be very sad if you were dead. He looks forward to meeting you. His parents won’t let him meet you until you are eighteen years old.”

Jin Huang could feel the memory ending here.

-

“Fourth time turning into a little white tiger cub age twelve years old.” A little voice said softly and Jin Huang saw only darkness.

“This timid little cub will sell quite well in an auction. Let’s go check into the auction. Little thing is weak and pathetic unlike the adult beasts that can easily ruin regular cages.” A woman stated calmly and several footsteps following after her.

Jin Huang slowly un-curled himself from a ball and he had sprayed with something on his way home turning him into a little beast. Afterwards was captured, drugged, and stuffed into a cage. He could not hear any or smell anyone around it is time to try his best to escape. He knows someone is looking forward to meeting him and that someone won’t arrive until he is an adult. I want to meet that someone too.

Jin Huang claws popped out, his claws very sharp, and he easily rips apart the cage keeping him trapped. His tail swishing and he thinks to himself ‘I can tear apart this door I can do this I have to do this that someone is waiting for me’. He uses his claws, the door torn apart, and he races away without any direction at all only wanting to escape from this area.

Various people tried to capture him, but he uses his claws causing a lot of damage and dodging the weapons. His fur covered in blood not belonging to him. He keeps running, running, and not looking back. In the end made his way home and collapsed after making it inside and that memory ended.

-

“Fifth time turning into a little white tiger cub age fourteen years old.” A little voice said softly and Jin Huang felt dizzy.

“I hate you. I hate that you are arranged to the one whom I want the most. How can someone like you deserve someone just because of the damn results and more close in age.” A man stated coldly and fists clenched. “I will enjoy torturing you. I’ll skin you alive, I’ll cut up your meat, and fed it to my dogs. Your bones will be chewed on by them too.”

The man walked away and locked the door. Jin Huang was dizzy, the entire room seemed to be spinning, and blurry vision. He had been taken out of school by this man pretending to be someone who was ordered to pick him up. He felt silly for thinking that maybe just maybe his parents had arranged a random surprise for him.

Jin Huang decided to close his eyes and just focus on all of his other senses. He can smell blood, urine, sweat, and various others smell he has no idea what the smell is called…He uses his tail to help guide him and then uses his claws to break down the wall. He had no idea if that would work, but kept thinking to himself just has to work.

He was successful on destroying the wall and then he was picked up by the man. Jin Huang kept clawing, clawing, and clawing. His fur soaked with blood belonging to the man. He was dropped and he could no longer hear the man’s heartbeat along with smelling the scent of blood. Jin Huang kept running and after a short period of time was able to properly see again. He saw some familiar buildings and made his way home. First thing to do was soak underneath the shower and his memory ends there.

-

“Sixth time turning into a little white tiger cub age sixteen years old.” A little voice said softly and Jin Huang felt very frightened.

“You look very adorable. I bet you would look even better if in the form of an adult beast. There is a way to force someone early from cub form to adult form. It is by doing sexual things to a cub for six hours.” A man stated gently, a smile on his lips, and staring down at Jin Huang. “I’ll be very gentle little cub. I won’t do it to the end until I force you to become adult beast form. There is no need to keep you tied up that is no fun besides you are just a weak, helpless, and timid beautiful little cub.”

The man transformed into a lion and used his claws to undo the ropes on Jin Huang. He felt frightened, but forced himself to be brave and the element of surprise is very important. After the ropes were clawed off, Jin Huang jumped up, and fiercely bit the back of the lion’s neck.

The lion roars in pain. Jin Huang tail swishing, jumps down, and rips apart the lion’s underbelly with his claws. The insides spilling out and the lion no longer moving or making any sounds. The scent of death and Jin Huang covered in blood. He felt no anger nor joy nor sorrow just completely numb.

 In his little beast form he is incredibly strong, claws extremely sharp, teeth easily biting through flesh, and very fast with running. His self-healing ability is very poor though.

Jin Huang slowly walks away from the corpse of the lion

-

Liu Honghui was out of Jin Huang’s arms and he watched as Jin Huang turns into a little white tiger. The vitals going through the roof, the nurse runs in, and turns off the machine. Carefully unhooking the little white tiger cub from the machine.

Liu Honghui watches as Jin Huang’s eyes open up and he was stunned by how lifeless those beautiful blue eyes look right now.

“You should be able to turn into an adult beast form however it appears trauma is preventing you from being able to turn into that form and can only transform into cub form.” The nurse said gently and Jin Huang tail started swishing violently at the mention of ‘adult beast form’ along with teeth showing. “I’m not saying you have to be able to turn into adult beast form. There are others although not many who are unable to turn into that form. It is okay, Jin Huang. No one will force you.”

Jin Huang tail stops swishing, head tilted, and then starts whimpering. Liu Honghui felt his heart breaking and he goes close to Jin Huang. After re-living those six memories it caused Jin Huang great confusion and not truly aware of anything.

‘Little dragon?’ Jin Huang thought and he uses his front paws gently grabbing the little shiny blue dragon into a gentle hug. Right away feeling safe, secure, and his whimpers slowly going away due to comfort. Jin Huang falls asleep and Liu Honghui transforms from his little dragon form back to being human which completely startled the nurse.

Liu Honghui very gently picks up the curled up little white tiger cub and holding him close. Jin Huang's tail moves and wraps itself around Liu Honghui's left wrist.

What did you all think of this chapter?

17