Chapter 1: Meeting A Little Fox
5.1k 10 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin Huang tried to communicate with the system, but seems like it is broken or off-line. He briefly thought about leaving a zero-star review for this broken system.

[Don’t be hasty, Host! I was just gathering information! Please do not leave a zero-star review T.T have mercy on this poor pitiful system.]

Jin Huang remained silent for he doesn’t want to make any promises about not ever leaving a zero-star review feedback for this system. He is being paid, but still no excuse to give him a non-functioning system.

[Your main mission in this world is to stay alive for a week.]

Jin Huang glances around noticing his location seems to be in a forest. He has zero experience with camping out in the wilderness. In school he always rejected the optional field trips whether it was about exploring the wild or going to other planets or going to the local hot spring.

[You have received a bag with a few basic supplies, but those won’t last long. You would have to find the villa in this forest in order to have enough supplies to last for a week.]

“Will the villa have people?” Jin Huang asked in a whisper and he gently bite’s down on his lips. “Do you know how many people there will be in the villa?”

[Yes. Well, I am unsure as to the amount of people who will be in the villa.]

Jin Huang decided against trying to find the villa and plans to take his chances with living out in this forest.

[Host going to the villa will be your best option in order to survive the week. In the villa there is a bathroom, a few soft beds, warm clothing, and plenty of delicious food.]

“If you keep on trying to pressure to go to the villa then I’ll leave a negative 10 star feedback.” Jin Huang stated firmly and he didn’t feel shy or afraid to speak his mind to the system.

[…….I am looking after your best interest, Host T.T please have mercy. If you go to the villa then after you complete your main mission you will get a lot of money (^_^)/]

Jin Huang opened up the bag there is a little bag of chocolate chip cookies, a small water bottle, six little napkins, a dark red hair thing, and a small opened box of Band-Aids there are only three inside of this opened box. Does this even deserve the title of ‘A Few Basic Supplies’? He zips the bag back up and places it onto his back.

[Have you changed your mind? Will you try and find the villa now? It won’t take long at all to find and there will be peopl….Host what’s wrong? Ah please don’t hasty and shut me down, Host. I won’t be able to help you until the next world if you shut me down. There will be a slight punishment from shutting me dow-]

The system was shut down. Jin Huang starts walking a little bit and found a small stream. He takes the bag from his back and sets it down. Afterwards decides to take the dark red hair thing and put his waist long golden blond hair into a low ponytail.

Jin Huang glances down at himself and then his blue eyes widen in horror. He is wearing shorts the type of shorts that are really short and the small dark red circle on his right inner thigh is showing. Quickly taking out the three band-aids. He placed one band-aid on that dark red circle while putting the other two on his left leg.

Jin Huang takes the dark red hair thing from his hair, puts it on his right wrist, and then moves some of his hair forward to cover up his nipples. His hair isn’t thin nor is it thick.

‘I wouldn’t consider this slight punishment more like heavy punishment. The system had mentioned that the villa has warm clothing, but the villa will have people and I really don’t want to be seen.’ Jin Huang thought and he plans to actively stay hidden from sight. He has always worn baggy clothing for those type of clothing feels comfortable and keeps his body hidden away from others.

Jin Huang hears a few voices, he directly hides in a nearby large bush, and forgot his bag. Glances to his right and there is a pretty little white fox. He felt a bit worried about the fox making a sound, gently grabs it, and holds the small creature by his chest. His heart pounding and hoping that he won’t be found.

“Talk about good luck there is a bag.”

“Might be a trap.”

“Hmm. I’ll just use a stick and carry it back to the villa so the others can check it out.”

Jin Huang was curled up, eyes firmly closed, and holding onto the fox making sure the hold isn’t too tight for don’t want to hurt the small creature. He stayed like that for several minutes until he could no longer hear them.

“Okay you can go now little fox.” Jin Huang said in a whisper and he places the fox onto the ground. Afterwards he felt a bit of pain, glances down at his right arm, and there were a few teeth marks. There was a bit of blood, but not deep. The poor fox must have felt frightened at suddenly being grabbed can’t blame the small creature. “Sorry for scaring you.”

The small white fox just stared in disbelief and Jin Huang crawls out from the bush.

“At least I know which direction to avoid. I don’t want to go to the villa.” Jin Huang muttered to himself, but the little fox clearly heard him and decided to follow this human. The fox wasn’t an ordinary fox for he is a demon fox.

Jin Huang noticed the cute little fox following him and he decided to pick up the little fox up into his arms afterwards noticing this little creature is male.

“Well I have no idea whether or not I’ll manage to live. You are such a cute little fox so soft, warm, and adorable. I could go to the villa, but I would rather die than to let anyone see me looking like this...” Jin Huang kissed the fox on the forehead. “Of course animals don’t count. Oh, little fox. My name is Jin Huang.”

Jin Huang walked around while holding the fox, glancing around, and found some mushrooms. He sits down by them and places the little fox down. He starts to reach out towards a pretty looking mushroom, but then his right wrist was lightly bitten by the fox.

“That’s not a good mushroom? Which mushroom should I eat?” Jin Huang asked curiously and the little fox bites an ugly looking mushroom while looking at the human. “Okay, I’ll eat this one. We can share it.”

The fox demon loved the taste of this human’s blood and it would be a shame for this one to die so quickly. It would be great to lock this human up, but that would have to wait until those humans in the villa are all dead and the bodies cleaned up.

System: My host shut me down T.T

Jin Huang: Kept pushing for me to go to the villa

'Little Fox': Glad you didn't go to the villa

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter ^_^ and I do not have a set release for the next chapter.

118