Chapter 15: Having Fun
2.4k 4 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Jin Huang woke up in the morning he noticed right away the fox demon no longer sleeping next to him. He feels a bit uncomfortable down below and after a moment realized the reason. His cheeks slightly burning, he grabs a few random articles of clothing from the dresser, and goes to take a shower.

‘It is very rare for this to happen. Why did it have to happen here? Maybe the fox demon could smell it and felt awkward so he left the bed? Wait animals don’t really care about this type of stuff for it’s no big deal at all to them. More than likely he left because he felt hungry and went to make something.’ Jin Huang thought as he turned on the water and placed the article of clothing onto the closed toilet lid.

The fox demon was in the kitchen and he knew the exact moment the human woke up from his slumber. He heard the water running, he licked his lips, and knew that Jin Huang is taking a shower to clean up the aftermath. He could have taken off the lower lingerie, wiped Jin Huang down, and the human still wouldn’t have woken up.

However he doubts he could resist the temptation and he would have used his tongue to lick Jin Huang’s dick clean. Afterwards his fingers might get unruly by going into the human’s defenseless hole, plundering, and….

‘I could with great ease take Jin Huang without his permission. However, I do not want him to hate me. I do not want to make him cry. The thought of him hating me hurts to my very core.’ The fox demon thought, his tail was lowered, and his ears looking depressed. ‘With others I did not give a damn and I simply killed them. Jin Huang is different from them.’

The fox demon firmly pinches his cheeks and starts to make tofu pudding for his future mate. He plans to make a sweet version of it for the human seems to be the type who enjoys sweets.

Jin Huang was finishing up his shower and he grabbed a large towel to dry his body along with slightly drying his hair. He didn’t bother attempting to thoroughly dry his waist long golden blond hair it would take too long such a hassle.  

He had grabbed the clothing at random and now truly looking at it couldn’t help laughing. The fox demon in the kitchen felt curious about what the human was laughing about, but decided against checking it out he will just wait for Jin Huang to come to him.

‘Should I actually wear this? I do not have breasts so it doesn’t serve a true purpose. I do not have big pecs either.’ Jin Huang thought as he held up the lacy white bra and his head slightly tilted to the right. He hummed a little bit to himself debating to wear it or not to wear it. Do other people wear bra's despite not needing to wear it? Does it really matter?

‘Well, it is just me and the little fox so it’s fine.’ Jin Huang thought and he decided to just go for it. He has never worn a bra in his life, he closely examines the bra, and it took a few attempts before he managed to put it on.

‘What is taking Jin Huang so long?’ The fox demon thought and he heard his future mate giggling. He can tell Jin Huang’s location is still in the bathroom. ‘I wonder what he is doing in there….Forget it let’s focus on making some more food.’

The fox demon’s ears are still perked up listening to any sort of sounds. Jin Huang managed to stop giggling at his reflection, takes a few deep breathes, and slowly releasing it. He picks up another interesting article of clothing and it looks like underwear.

‘The back is like a string, but looks like the lacy fabric can properly contain the stuff up-front.’ Jin Huang thought and decides to try it on. He was having a bit of fun putting on stuff he has never before worn in his entire life.

After putting on the unique white underwear he puts on the black mini skirt with great ease and he looks at his reflection. The black mini skirt only slightly covering up the unique underwear. The fox demon hears Jin Huang’s laughing so beautifully, full of amusement, and he is getting very tempted to go up to knock on the bathroom door.

Jin Huang finishes it up by putting on a long sleeve black mid-drift showing shirt. The sleeves going past his fingertips, the width is big, and there is a lot of freedom in movement. He couldn’t keep himself from laughing and he ended up snorting a bit for he looks really different from his usual look. It feels really funny and weird, but yet such a complete and utter sense of freedom.

‘As if I could wear this in front of other people.’ Jin Huang thought as he calmed down and used a black hair thing to tie his long golden blond hair back into a low pony tail. ‘I would be embarrassed to death if other humans saw me dressed like this…It is fine for little fox to see me dressed like this…’

Jin Huang opens the bathroom door, quickly heads downstairs, and starts to slowly making his way to the kitchen feeling a bit excited about showing this look to the little fox. He briefly wondered how the fox demon would look like in a skirt. What color skirt would suit the fox demon the most? He has only seen the fox demon wearing black robes. Maybe the fox demon is a bit shy and nervous on expanding on his horizons? Although more than likely the cute little fox never even thought about it for only recently has a humanish form.

‘The little fox has such soft and silky long silver hair. His white fox ears are so cute that is very tempting to touch, rub, and give them a little bitty kiss on those furry ears. His white fox tail is very adorable and bet would look even more cute if wagging. It would be very sad if that tail was lowered.’ Jin Huang thought as he walked into the kitchen and wow the little fox is properly wearing a simple white apron.

“Little fox how do I look? What do you think little fox?” Jin Huang asked cheerfully, a big bright smile on his lips, and the fox demon nearly dropped the two big bowls of tofu pudding.

Ghosts: *secretly re-organizing the dresser last night*

Jin Huang: *picks random article of clothing from dresser*

The fox demon: ……*not sure whether to destroy or thank his ghost minions*

Hope you all have been enjoying (^_^)/* Do you feel sorry for the ML? Jin Huang having a lot of fun along with enjoying that certain sense of freedom.

70